Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a lot to unpack with this image: the unmelted cheese, the tomato puree in a bowl, the chunky pink salt in a bowl, the fact it's a baked dish instead of fried...

But all of that pales in comparision to the fact it's been photographed on her bathroom floor, with the black, mouldy grouting on full show 🤢 For the love of God what's wrong with the worktop?
That grout is disgusting.

Also have they removed the bread from the inside of the roll and hollowed it out like a bowl? It looks like the bacon is sitting INSIDE the roll?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
That grout is disgusting.

Also have they removed the bread from the inside of the roll and hollowed it out like a bowl? It looks like the bacon is sitting INSIDE the roll?
Yeah I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what the “recipe” is. She’s hollowed the bread out of the roll to make it “healthier” ie lower the calories.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
who the duck needs a “recipe” for a bacon and egg roll 😂😂😂 who is paying for this rubbish
The same people that ‘needed’ (read: were sucked into paying for) such complex ReCiPeS as:
-Sandwiches
-Fruit salad
-Flavoured ice cubes

Annnnnd if you’re feeling suuuuupahhh advanced:
-SmOoThIes (consisting of powder, water, and HALF a banana, that somehow still come out like chunky vomit)
-Uuuuuge salads made from spinach leaves soaked in almond milk and apple cider vinegar
-Sink-soaked layered spelt chunder, topped with cum sauce.

I guess we can now add ‘GBG BLT’ to the mix: Grotty Bathroom Grout BLT…I’m just imagining her gross feet all over that floor🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Notice how in her stories she tells F « I love you but you are always sick and then you make your brother and your parents sick ».

Now how do you think this poor little guy will feel the next time he is sick? I’m not saying you should be careful with everything you say to your child but be a little bit more aware!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
So she works for… 90 minutes?
Idk babies but breastfeeding for 2 hours in the morning and afternoon? That seems a long time? Bet he finishes after 30 mins and she spends the remaining 1hr 30 googling herself.

And in theory both kids are in bed by 7.30 so she has a lot of her evening to herself, that's pretty decent on top of only working for 2 hours a day 😂 (and Kurt does the nighttime routine anyway)

Also Mally is such a tit nickname.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Every mention of Mally Moo Moo napping is an opportunity for her to work or workout or rest or do whatever the duck she wants. It shits me to tears that HER routine features so little of what she does. It sounds like a pretty balanced day in terms of time for herself, and time spent with/in service of her kids. Why does she complain so much??

And if it changes every day and is flexible...thennnnn, its not a routine, is it?
Admit it, Sarah. You are chaotic and disorganised. And this was a stupid post, but stupid content is becoming your thing now. So no surprises.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
notice how she didn’t say she ate lunch (but made a point to say she ate dinner). It’s definitely done intentionally — she realllllyy wants to brag about it and wants the attention, which would be kinda sad if it wasn’t SD and she wasn’t trying to influence young girls with her toxicity

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she’s actually that deluded at this point that she counts every waking moment as ‘work’. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I can totally see this followed up with more nonsensical nontent (non content) about ‘My 13 hour work day as a CEO bossbabe Christian MILF SAHM’ 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The complete lack of strategy or content planning of any sort with this project is astounding. It's actually now at the point where it's exposing her own hollow image built entirely on made up lies.
The biggest LOL in this is her literally saying, "I'm still working full time"
Babe, you have NEVER worked full time. You wouldn't know full time work if it smacked you in your privileged, botoxed, fillered face.
Get the duck out of here with your lies.
I said it here, and her latest post about her routine is in the same vein. Lately she's done nothing but go on and on and on about how she's so busy and still working full time (while showing NONE of the atcual work itself, just her putzing about her home) and kicking Kurt for not being more available to co-parent, and then in the very same timeframe, she goes and posts a rouitne that reads pretty chill??

Is she genuinely that stupid? Keeps exposing her own lies. And keeps refusing to get a content plan in place so all her various channels can stay abreast with the version of truth she's going with on any given week.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I said it here, and her latest post about her routine is in the same vein. Lately she's done nothing but go on and on and on about how she's so busy and still working full time (while showing NONE of the atcual work itself, just her putzing about her home) and kicking Kurt for not being more available to co-parent, and then in the very same timeframe, she goes and posts a rouitne that reads pretty chill??

Is she genuinely that stupid? Keeps exposing her own lies. And keeps refusing to get a content plan in place so all her various channels can stay abreast with the version of truth she's going with on any given week.
Also she says she breastfeeds on demand but it's exactly every 3.5 hours. Poor Mally Moo-Tube

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she’s actually that deluded at this point that she counts every waking moment as ‘work’. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I can totally see this followed up with more nonsensical nontent (non content) about ‘My 13 hour work day as a CEO bossbabe Christian MILF SAHM’ 🤡
It all feeds in to my theory that she’s just a lost little girl “playing house.” While that’s a light day for the majority of mums (and even just people who have regular jobs..), she’s so shocked the reality of the life she’s curated for herself she genuinely thinks this “schedule” is evidence of how hard she’s working. It’s almost sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Since WHEN is Fox in bed by 7:30pm?? The amount of times she’s storied after 9pm and he’s still up… 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 46
8B453262-EB01-4A17-8D16-9A858A7D4325.jpeg

If your going to spend time photoshopping your body, why wouldn’t you fix your feet?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.