Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came here to say that I find it crazy about how much Scuzz Bucket publicly bashes Kurt.
I don't want to give him any credit and I do want to add in here that the Fa**ot on the Scrabble board sickens me and I'll never forget it.
But for the sake of the argument he does seem like a good dad, he seems loving, caring and present.

She puts him down to no end. It seems constant, and that is just what we see! Imagine what we don't see.
It would be exhausting to be him, I feel like he is slowly withering away. You can visually see it throughout her content.
And with his Fibro diagnosis she should be there supporting him every second of the way.
Instead she is publicly responding to comments with clapping hands and cry laugh faces when dumb fans say that would like to see him at home with them.
It's insane. Truly crazy.

I never bash my partner, even to my best friend. The only negative things I say is when I'm just venting because he doesn't fold the towels the way I want him to or something. It's just small silly things because at the end of the day we are still two different people.

But Scuzz Bucket is relentless, she is going to be the downfall of the end to her family.
I hope Kurt sees through her religion and knows he can leave. Marriages end, alot of the time for the best.

We’ve all said this before but she really does not understand how lucky she is. So many Australian families trying to juggle both parents working to make ends meet with this rising cost of living here, paying for childcare, keeping things up at home like groceries, cleaning, washing etc and here’s old mate with no boss, no boss for her husband, bucket loads of money, multiple million dollar properties COMPLAINING that life is hard. I get it, rich people and Instagram influenzas aren’t immune to life being hard but she really really really doesn’t have a grip on what reality is like and the constant complaining is very tone deaf.
Instagram influenzas hahahaha 😂

Well said. Kurt has really obviously supported Sarah’s career over the years, he has been very hands on from day dot. Sarah doesn’t seem to support Kurt’s work at all- especially all this HOG work with brands. Instead she shames him for being away. Add on the fact he is waking in constant pain and likely still has the anxiety that was “SIBO” 😑 I cannot see this relationship lasting. I feel like things took a turn before their wedding, probably around the time her family apparently intervened to keep them together. It’s like the Sez has resented him ever since.
Can you remind me what happened where you said her family helped keep them together?
I wasn't following this thread then so I had ALOT of catching up to do but I've seen it mentioned here a few times but I've never asked!
Fill me in with the details!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Posting so we have a record of dates for when she turns around as says she exclusively fed for XX months. She’s either having problems, or is setting the ground work for sympathy to wrap it up.
Play and grunt 😆 because he used to be inside a ham belly? 🐷🐷🐷🐷 and his mum is a pig? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I know that Sarah isn't generally liked on here, but I do like that she speaks to Fox like he's a human and doesn't use any baby voices, I think children respond better to just being treated not like an adult, but just on a more mature level.
I always got the feeling she speaks like that to him because she isn't very maternal/kid friendly.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wait she says in the car she doesn't have mascara and it's what brightens up her face then has mascara on when she's in the warehouse??

Reactions: 12
She literally says to the camera, "maybe someone else can watch the kids" and then she storms into the joint while they are mid-recording session. I don't have kids but I can't imagine being so desperate to get away from your own children all the time
I’m desperate to get away from my kids all the time 😂

Just put both kids in daycare and be a full time working mum, stop trying to do both and complaining/bashing your husband constantly! I’m a single mum with two kids and I don’t work at the moment, I’m finding it incredibly hard on my mental health. If I had the money to put them in day care I would, why is she being such a martyr? She can hire a live in Nanny if she wanted but she’d rather sit and cry at how hard her life is…through choice. Absolute wet blanket.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Hi, hello! This is me. Fifo wife. First time my husband went back to work he had to come home because it was so hard. He’s only just gone back after being home another few months and tit I am bleeping drained but I’m doing just fine. I bleeping HATE listening to her witch and moan that she has both kids by herself a couple days. Like witch stfu I’m alone with no family or friends close by for help. Will be for 3 weeks. Sooooooo seriously shut the duck up

I hear you!! And feel you! My partner is DIDO and only week on week off but holy heck those weeks are long especially when the little ones are home sick from daycare. I've done one 3 week stint solo and holy heck it was HARD. Also have no family or friends in my town so I'm alone the whole time

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can you remind me what happened where you said her family helped keep them together?
I wasn't following this thread then so I had ALOT of catching up to do but I've seen it mentioned here a few times but I've never asked!
Fill me in with the details!!!!
Team- can we solve this and get it added to the wiki asap? I can’t remember the specifics- but they had counselling and her parents were involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm not a Mum so I'm 1000% okay with being told I'm wrong, but is it actually that hard to wash your hair when you have kids?
Ashy bines posted she hasn't washed hers for 12 days and Sarah's waiting for Kurt to come home so she can wash hers
Again, I'm not a Mum so please call me out if needed, but is it really that hard or are they being dramatic with the "busy Mum life" vibe?

Reactions: 15
I hear you!! And feel you! My partner is DIDO and only week on week off but holy heck those weeks are long especially when the little ones are home sick from daycare. I've done one 3 week stint solo and holy heck it was HARD. Also have no family or friends in my town so I'm alone the whole time
It’s not easy at all. You don’t realize until the slight help you get is gone and you’re like well tit I’m dead

Reactions: 5
I'm not a Mum so I'm 1000% okay with being told I'm wrong, but is it actually that hard to wash your hair when you have kids?
Ashy bines posted she hasn't washed hers for 12 days and Sarah's waiting for Kurt to come home so she can wash hers
Again, I'm not a Mum so please call me out if needed, but is it really that hard or are they being dramatic with the "busy Mum life" vibe?
Sometimes but I've not found it to be that bad. I can easily find time several times a week to wash my hair. If I need it clean-ish, then I might whack in some dry shampoo. There are times when I might want to and need to wait to find a good time (could be a day or two). It's definitely not something that I'd be complaining about on social media. All I do is wait until the bub's asleep. If that's in the middle of the day or at some ungodly hour of the night, so be it. A crazzy toddlah plus a baby could be a bit more difficult than my nooborn though.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In my experience there were definitely times where it was hard. If my babies wouldn’t nap or when the kids were too young to be left unsupervised at all but woke up at 4:30am or whatever and then took ages to settle at night. Also when you’re in the shower it definitely sounds like your sleeping baby is suddenly screaming for you 🤪. I remember there definitely being days when I just couldn’t work out how to fit it into my day.

That said though Snezzle has SO much free time in her days to all sorts of nonsense. Especially if Forks is at daycare.

Reactions: 19
It can be. Depends on the age of the kids and their sleeping schedule. When I am alone with the kids, I get up early in the morning before they wake up and take a shower. I could do it at night once they are asleep but I can’t blow dry my hair then as the noise would wake them and I hate going to bed with damp hair. 🤪

Reactions: 6
Fox is definitely old enough to be left watching tv/playing independently to quickly jump in the shower, and all she has to do is take Malakai with her to the bathroom. I often just had a bath with my baby to kill two birds with one stone. In typical Sez style she’s being very dramatic in the hopes of being relatable

Reactions: 18
Sarah has next to no hair, it would take her an extra 5mins to wash it and she already commented that she had a shower with M watching her. She also never does anything to it afterwards like dry it so it’s not a huge task. She is definitely just saying it to play victim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
You ladies are scaring me! 🤣 I don’t have kids yet, but hair washing takes 10 mins max! Could I wheel baby and stroller into the bathroom to make sure I can see they aren’t crying? The thought of not even having that much time is abjectly terrifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sarah has that big ass shower with two shower heads. All she has to do is put Makka in a bath seat inbetween her and Fox and shower together. The constant poor me drama is all for show and to drum up engagement.

Reactions: 31
You ladies are scaring me! 🤣 I don’t have kids yet, but hair washing takes 10 mins max! Could I wheel baby and stroller into the bathroom to make sure I can see they aren’t crying? The thought of not even having that much time is abjectly terrifying.
Don’t mean to scare you. But currently, I cannot leave the room or my baby will cry like they are being hurt. All because they can’t see me. I bring bub in the pram, high chair or bouncer so I can go to the toilet. I shower when they have their arvo nap because by night time I have no energy left. Fifo wife so have no help. You will literally get duck all time to yourself. I thought that was fine considering I have no hobbies anyways. No no I was wrong. It mentally screwed me a bit. But it is only temporary. Once they get older they gain a little independence with each milestone they hit and it’s so bleeping amazing. Can cry about missing your old life but be so happy with your new life with this amazing tiny little human you grew. Being a parent is a rollercoaster of emotions on a daily basis

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I feel like she resents Kurt immensely. She has this whole outdated idea about gender stereotypes and now Kurt is quite debilitated by his illness she might see this as weakness.

The whole podcast conversation about being better and superior really shone a light in the dynamics of their relationship and no it’s not normal to be competing with your partner like that and constantly trying to outdo them. Sure sometimes when kicking the footy around or having a race it’s quite cute to say “yay I beat you”.

But Sarah’s competitive nature arises purely from deep insecurity and she gets upset when someone is better at something than her including Kurt and instead of being supportive and happy for them she becomes mean and resentful or envious.

When she mentioned competition is a big part of their relationship it seemed that’s only how she sees it and he doesn’t actually care or has even given up because Sarah just takes over and pats herself on the back so much. He seems so exhausted by this woman and probably feels like looser.

That’s why he said in a podcast with Brent how he wants to be successful and be the breadwinner. Which also stems from his own view on gender norms. He said he wants Sarah to stay home and be a mum even though she makes more money. Maybe that’s why he can’t get better he is hustling hard to keep up plus all the demands of the home and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.