Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like her account has changed or someone has hacked it
If it is a hack Scuzza is probably secretly loving it, seeing as everything is a competition and they’re frenemies at best. She’s incapable of empathy and no doubt would see this as a win ‘thank Bob I’MMM not hacked guyyyys, now quick buy my flop of a pregnancy guide!’

The only thing Sarah can’t poorly copy from Beth are her qualifications.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just posting some screenshots of the comments from Kurt's last IG post. I love how he went from deleting comments about Sarah to not only leaving them up but also liking them. Honestly can't figure out if he's just trolling us at this point. Not that it matters, Sarah was just messing around guys 🙄 (notice he didn't like that comment)

Screenshot_20220917-071947_Instagram (1).jpg

Screenshot_20220917-071947_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220917-071930_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ugh they’re new podcast about night time routine 😳 yawn 🥱 so sick of the narrative of ‘if you’re not a parent you don’t understand busy’. This comes from such a place of privilege. I have a baby and yes it’s hectic. But when I was ‘free and single’ I was also broke, worked two jobs and spent a lot of time caring for my sick mum and checking in with a sick sibling.

I get that being responsible for kids is hard, but it’s a privileged position to go from only being responsible for yourself and only having to spend money on yourself and fun stuff to having children. Not everyone had that magical transition of earning lots of money and living freely and comfortably, with the only real responsibility and obligation they have beginning with children.

also just hate the hate on people without kids. It’s a lame and overused trope. Also scuzz a huge percentage of your demographic doesn’t have kids 🤷‍♀️
Jeez, what is she going to say when they're older and involved in activities? I babysit three little boys and have since each was a nuu born and their parents are DEFINITELY busier now than ever. All three are in school, which means getting up and getting them ready every morning, helping them with homework after school, and taking them to and from the various sports that they are involved in. While the phase where they would scream bloody murder if you left the room was probably more emotionally taxing, it wasn't even remotely as busy.

I get being a parent is hard, it's not something I would ever want to do. But I know plenty of people who are single and working multiple jobs, 7 days a week, just to get by. I promise that people without kids can understand busy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just posting some screenshots of the comments from Kurt's last IG post. I love how he went from deleting comments about Sarah to not only leaving them up but also liking them. Honestly can't figure out if he's just trolling us at this point. Not that it matters, Sarah was just messing around guys 🙄 (notice he didn't like that comment)

View attachment 1584962
View attachment 1584963
View attachment 1584964
He’s trying to appear as though he’s leaning into the comments as if it’s all a joke, but only after the realisation that he couldn’t keep up with deleting comments (and presumably blocking people) as a first strategy. It’s clear the comments were either a) bothering him, or b) more likely, he’s getting pressure from a certain someone to try to spin the narrative back to where Sarah is a #bossbabesuperMILF and not an epic failure and abusive, demanding, incompetent mother and narcissistic layabout.

Either way, it shows they were affected by the truth in those comments that she’s online trashing him again (not a good look, especially on Durt’s platforms where there isn’t as much of an echo chamber). Even the comments made by stans telling him to get home so Sarah can wash her no hair inadvertently reveal just how incompetent she is. What a thing to berate someone else’s husband about. It all reflects very poorly on Sarah, and even worse on their relationship.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20220918-031558_Instagram.jpg

But pay no attention to the highlights titled Malakai, Foxy Boy and Foxy Toddler because I DON'T WANT MY CHILDREN TO BE CONTENT!

Haha this comment is giving me life! I love how Sis is trying so hard to look hot and milfy, using her live prop to hide her pOsT pArTuM tummy, and the commenter is like "Yay, it's so great to see you looking normal and showing us your flaws!" 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220918-024555_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220918-024658_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
🫶That’s hard mam. 😢

Hair washing can be hard if you have a tight timeline in the morning to get up and going. Momentum is the key to successfully managing the children 😅 but anyway I personally wash my hair on a Saturday/Sunday, and curl it so it stays styled / decent looking (using dry shampoo) until Wednesday / Thursday and then repeat the process.
That’s the thing, I think it’s just so different for everyone. As a new mum, hair washing seem to be the last thing on my list during precious nap time when there were 1 million another things to do to keep things running. But, Sarah has plenty of support and can easily nip out to wash her hair for 15 minutes most of the time. Either way, and especially to that poster who was finding it really tough, hang in there. Focus on your mental health and over time it does get a little bit easier as the kids get older.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine your whole family holiday being for content? They have posted so much content from that one 5 day holiday it’s crazy.

Reactions: 22
In addition to cloning her bald spots, has she warped or liquified her bun as well? because her cone head and that railing look whack :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20220918-024658_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So she’s done herself good here with this tag…

View attachment 1586640
This deeply annoys me. When she's standing "normally" she keeps tugging at her shorts to raise them higher so you can't see her stomach properly when she's unposed. Most people pull their leggings DOWN to see unposed stomach, but she pulls them UP! She is soooooooo fake. I feel like the only reason she's doing this is for comments like you can barely tell, you look so amazing in your unposed, I can't believe you had a baby six months ago, you're so real, I wish I looked that good when I pose *vom*.

Also the absolute gall and hyde to say she never normally poses for insta and hasn't done so for a couple of years. She's constantly posing. Urgh it's sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
This link is from R***** , Sezza is going to be speaking to her church about marriage and family tonight hahaha. The photo they used for her with her whole face covered by a phone is great

Edit: does anyone remember what Jesus thinks about sex outside of marriage? or having children outside of marriage. or verbally bashing your husband in public? honor thy husband and all that..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
This link is from R***** , Sezza is going to be speaking to her church about marriage and family tonight hahaha. The photo they used for her with her whole face covered by a phone is great

Edit: does anyone remember what Jesus thinks about sex outside of marriage? or having children outside of marriage. or verbally bashing your husband in public? honor thy husband and all that..
Or the fact they are calling her Sarah's Day and not her actual name?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Quick WhiteFoxBoutique! Send her a whole new stash of clothes can pretend to love every item of. So she can do a cringey haul to show how outdated her fashion sense is. So she can use her bad taste to flaunt her expensive bags. So she can pretend like she bought these clothes and she's going to actually wear every piece of clothing you've sent her. So she can make ridiculous combinations of them and call the looks she's cReAteD things like "boy mum dress" and "30th vacay dress". So she can then chuck them all in a corner of her overflowing wardrobe, or likely send them all back to you once she's shipped her promo code. And so she can keep one item (like this black pajama set) and wear it EVERYWHERE WITHOUT A BREAK.

Imagine having such a large wardrobe of mostly active wear and oversized clothes and showing up at everything in this outfit.

I hope she's washing this set out between wearing it everyday. If she is actually doing as much laundry as she claims she is, maybe there's a possibility.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ugh they’re new podcast about night time routine 😳 yawn 🥱 so sick of the narrative of ‘if you’re not a parent you don’t understand busy’. This comes from such a place of privilege. I have a baby and yes it’s hectic. But when I was ‘free and single’ I was also broke, worked two jobs and spent a lot of time caring for my sick mum and checking in with a sick sibling.

I get that being responsible for kids is hard, but it’s a privileged position to go from only being responsible for yourself and only having to spend money on yourself and fun stuff to having children. Not everyone had that magical transition of earning lots of money and living freely and comfortably, with the only real responsibility and obligation they have beginning with children.

also just hate the hate on people without kids. It’s a lame and overused trope. Also scuzz a huge percentage of your demographic doesn’t have kids 🤷‍♀️
Also, forgetting that some people are maybe trying and can’t fall pregnant so the constant hate on people without kids or complaining all the time ABOUT how lucky you are to have two kids really heckin annoys me

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also, forgetting that some people are maybe trying and can’t fall pregnant so the constant hate on people without kids or complaining all the time ABOUT how lucky you are to have two kids really heckin annoys me
So right. It's also saying so much about what an insular, unexposed life they live, so insular and uninteresting that having children now means that's all they can talk about across all their social media channels. I get that it's an all consuming thing, but man you're making a living off of talking about and peddling your life online, you've got to at least pretend to be interesting. They're about as interesting as a pair of festering carcasses at the moment.

I used to be a low-key popular blogger back in the day, right before we entered the Instagram fuelled influenza era. So I know what it's like when you're cleverly framing and projecting your life online. You're doing it with a deliberate intention to lure voyeuristic eyes because the more views you get the better it is. In doing this, and because I blogged about my life, I also blogged about my partner and our relationship. I was also young and stupid and have inadvertently used what I thought were lighthearted details about our life in my writing. things that I'd often pass off as "cute" "just banter" "just us messing" like Kurt has in the comments on the post above. Or like Sarah thinks she's doing all over the place.

But two things happened eventually (because I have some self awareness and I'm a regular person with an interest in self reflection and growth, unlike Sarah): I realised a lot of it was stuff that really needed to stay between me and my partner because without context it made our relationship look a certain way. And how it portrayed us was affecting my partner professionally. It was not nice for his clients to find out his partner was a popular blogger and look me up, to find writing about a whole other side of his personality that had no relevance to his professional side. It was totally unfair for me to put that out there, even though none of it was without his consent.

I don't think Sarah and Kurt realise it. But the tone of their content wrt their relationship was very different before kids and before they got married. Now a lot of it is making them look boring, problematic and it's exposing stuff that they need to sit back and reflect on in private. This peddling their lives as content is definitely going to catch up and backfire.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
CB132A26-80FE-41EC-81F0-FB78EC58CF3C.jpeg
This is the kind of comment she would appreciate if she actually cared about doing a legit ‘Instagram vs. Reality’. Her actual goal was obviously to get comments stating how amazing she looks both ways. I reckon this comment could rub her the wrong way 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.