Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Team- can we solve this and get it added to the wiki asap? I can’t remember the specifics- but they had counselling and her parents were involved.
My memory might be failing me but I believe they brought the topic up in a podcast episode. Their relationship really struggled after Focks was born and Sarah's family were so worried they would split up that they encouraged them both into the church which apparently saved their relationship. They might have also had counselling through the church.

Considering how Sarah treated Kurt back then it's no wonder they were on the rocks. History is repeating itself right now but the difference now is Kurt has since married her and doesn't believe in divorce. Maybe she's being such a witch to him because she's confident he'll honour his vows and never leave her. We'll see how well that works out for her.

Reactions: 26
Re: hair washing.. it depends on the bubb. Mine is only content when I am 100% focussed on her. So if I am in the shower and not holding her she is SCREAMING. But to be fair to mochaccino he seems super chill and she’d be fine just having him chill with her in the room.
To be fair to my bebe it’s mostly been my tit mental health which has stopped me from washing my hair. But it’s a thing.

also My dog barks insanely at the hairdryer.. which makes my baby cry even harder 🫠🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel like she resents Kurt immensely. She has this whole outdated idea about gender stereotypes and now Kurt is quite debilitated by his illness she might see this as weakness.
I truthfully don't understand what it is that she believes vs. what is a performance at this point. She preaches the old school versions of masculinity and femininity as the ideal while also trying to make it very clear that she's not like other women. She's a CEO of 87 companies! She's not only a mom, but a BOY mom, a BOY mom of ENERGETIC kids. She is also a milf, doesn't "want to like wear" pink, loves getting sweaty, and has abs. She is also stronger, smarter, and better than everyone. And she runs the house, of course.

It all feels so targeted, and I know it probably all stems from her own insecurity and unchecked egocentrism, but if feels like she thrives off of doing the opposite of what she expects from others.

Also, the whole "Kurt needs to parent more!" thing? Gross. Kurt seems like he's still home more than most parents who work full-time, and seems to actually spend time with his kids when he's with them instead of only talking to them through a phone or leaving them on their own to go rub sponsored products on his face.

I've also noticed that she never seems to want Kurt around more for the sake of her family as a whole, it's just about her needing him around so she can leave. Do they do anything as a family?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I've also noticed that she never seems to want Kurt around more for the sake of her family as a whole, it's just about her needing him around so she can leave. Do they do anything as a family?
Well, they made a habit of going on little family roadtrips during the weekend, didn't they? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s not even hard. I manage to wash my hair with 2 kids the same age. She doesn’t have time to wash her hair as she’s too busy addicted to her phone and work. Give fox his iPad for 10 mins and either wash your hair when M is sleeping or stick him in the bathroom with you. Solved.

I don’t know why they have no routine. I love mine but hell I can’t wait until 7.30 when they are in bed and I can have the evening to myself.

————
I think her and Kurt are two of the same. They are perfect for each other. We moan at her for not taking his mental health seriously…..while he is the one photoshopping thigh gaps and praying for a skinny wife. Both as bad as each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Re: hair washing.. it depends on the bubb. Mine is only content when I am 100% focussed on her. So if I am in the shower and not holding her she is SCREAMING. But to be fair to mochaccino he seems super chill and she’d be fine just having him chill with her in the room.
To be fair to my bebe it’s mostly been my tit mental health which has stopped me from washing my hair. But it’s a thing.

also My dog barks insanely at the hairdryer.. which makes my baby cry even harder 🫠🫠
🫶That’s hard mam. 😢

Hair washing can be hard if you have a tight timeline in the morning to get up and going. Momentum is the key to successfully managing the children 😅 but anyway I personally wash my hair on a Saturday/Sunday, and curl it so it stays styled / decent looking (using dry shampoo) until Wednesday / Thursday and then repeat the process.

Reactions: 8
I mean looking at her hair its not as if she has an extensive haircare routine that would take longer than 5 mins to wash and condition.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m not a regular on here so forgive me if this has been discussed but I’m so over her saying the baby will be chilled because Fox is wild.
No mate, they’ll both be wild because you don’t parent them properly! Just wait until they’re older and all they do is fight with each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
So Sarah is now a wilted flower in the corner and Kurt is a fresh bunch of flowers all cause he has to travel for work. God she needs therapy and Spotify need to cancel this podcast.

Healthcode Podcast ep 230.
is blue Sarah’s is pink.

I think Sarah is realising that she isn’t the centre of attention anymore.
She states that she has a team of people, and she needs to produce content for them to work on, but reality is, you could remove her from the equation and they still have work to do. They are her family, who have jobs outside of HoG, or could very easily get a job if they didn’t work for Sarah. They have a skill set/qualifications that would allow them to find a job elsewhere.
Sarah, however, has a flailing business “Sunee” a half arsed YouTube channel flogging poor advice, misinformation, and an IG page full of sponsored posts (and children that aren’t content)
Sarah is trying to create a cookbook, and has missed the deadline twice for the launch, because she is too busy fluffing around with “reshooting it”
If she was working with a company that missed the deadline twice she would be outraged.

Sarah films herself, but doesn’t edit her videos. She has a podcast, but only talks, while Kurt does the BTS of it.
She has her minions gets her props the day of the shoot, and writes up the script on the day. (Her birthday “giveaway reel”)
She collaborates with fast fashion companies to launch her activewear, because they do most if not all of the work. It’s just her face on it. She needs them to make her big, not the other way around. WFB have many collaborations with other influencers.

If you were to compare Sarah to other influencers with businesses outside of their IG/YT, Sarah’s is a huge flop eg Georgie Stevenson and Naked Harvest, Sammy Robinson and One Mile, Brittney Saunders and Fayt etc etc.

The point it, Sarah states that she is the boss and they need her, but in reality, Sarah needs them.

This probably is killing her on the inside. Her narcissism and egocentric personality is majorly annoyed at the situation.

Kurt has successfully built up a company from the ground up and is gaining more clients and more work. Kurt supported Sarah and helped her gain a following (because he upped her YT quality and helped create moneymaker #1&2) and she can’t do the same.
And while Kurt has his flaws, I think he has a better work ethic than Sarah, he cares for his family, and wants to do better/aim higher.
Sarah just whines because she is still a 21 year old trapped in mess of her own making.
She needs help for an eating disorder, and needs better coping mechanisms that isn’t the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
This sMoOtHiE that Fox apparently prepared himself is pretty much every orthorexic's weekly shopping list.
Screenshot_20220917-084532_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
So Sarah is now a wilted flower in the corner and Kurt is a fresh bunch of flowers all cause he has to travel for work. God she needs therapy and Spotify need to cancel this podcast.

is blue Sarah’s is pink.
Okay, Kurt dismissing Sarah telling him it's tough parenting on her own is not it. I imagine it's very tough solo parenting when you're used to your partner's help. But Sarah isn't just used to parenting with Kurt, it's with her mum, her sisters and her employees as well. Normally when Kurt goes away for work she doesn't bat an eyelid because she still has help so she doesn't care he's gone.

I know it's been said but the ONLY reason she's even bitching about this is because, for the first time ever, no one could come to her rescue and she finally had to do it on her own. So yeah, it probably was tough for her. What she needs to realise is it's not any worse than what other parents go through in the same situation. The difference is most parents don't go 6 months before experiencing being alone with their kids.

She needs to look at why she's so dependant on that extra support. Especially as her world falls apart when she doesn't get it (actual or perceived). She has two happy, healthy kids that don't require additional needs. One is in daycare most days, the other is the "chillest" baby ever. She doesn't need them to be babysat so she can go to her 9-5. She doesn't even need to work. What work she needs to do can be done from home. She has someone that cleans her house. She has someome who walks her dog. She gets her groceries delivered. She can afford take out every night. What the duck is she complaining about?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
We’ve all said this before but she really does not understand how lucky she is. So many Australian families trying to juggle both parents working to make ends meet with this rising cost of living here, paying for childcare, keeping things up at home like groceries, cleaning, washing etc and here’s old mate with no boss, no boss for her husband, bucket loads of money, multiple million dollar properties COMPLAINING that life is hard. I get it, rich people and Instagram influenzas aren’t immune to life being hard but she really really really doesn’t have a grip on what reality is like and the constant complaining is very tone deaf.
Not to mention all the families who lost their homes and all their possessions to the floods and bush fires this past few years. While her big old mansion remained untouched… oh wait… no sorry my bad, her gym with tens of thousands of dollars worth of equipment that they never even used got mouldy.

Reactions: 29
This sMoOtHiE that Fox apparently prepared himself is pretty much every orthorexic's weekly shopping list.
View attachment 1584119
And why the blatantly obvious lies that Focks prepared this vomit? As if a 3yo is going to request these ingredients of his own volition:
“Mummy this smoothie really needs some LSA, oh and don’t forget the spirulina!”

He probably pressed the button on the blender, which in Sarah’s dense head means ChEf StAtUs. Nah Sarah, it’s just average. Like you.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Very petty but I like to highlight just how much Sarah lies about little things because it really shows how pathological she is.

CONSTANTLY wears foundation, to the point that she has to put in on even when she is dirty and in the car just to go to her warehouse and do voiceovers but will still say she hardly ever wears makeup and on top says if she does she doesn’t wear concealer or foundation? Its just simply not true AT ALL.
She's wears makeup everyday, there's nothing wrong with wearing it, if its something that makes her feel good, but yeh i can't believe she still rolls with i never makeup spiel, because she dubbed herself the holistic princess back in the day she dug herself a massive hole, now she has to keep being this fake person that simply isn't and she not like that anymore.. it must be exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

is blue Sarah’s is pink.
She can't stand the world not revolving around her, basically. Kurt's work can flourish, but she shouldn't wilt as a result of it. Okokkkayyy.

So lets get this straight. Malakai is 6 months old. And this is the first and only time that she had the two boys all to herself with no assistance from family in looking after them. It was one, maybe two nights? And this event has made it to endless whinging on stories, a couple of posts on her grid, a whole vlog (even though she made one some weeks ago claiming she was alone with them, when she so obviously wasn't) AND NOW THE PODCAST too??

I get that it must have been hard and overwhelming and maybe she's proud of herself. Maybe she even feels they need to do better so it never happens again. But that's fodder for conversations you have with your partner. Sort it out. Discuss it. Find solutions. Nannies daycare better planning so your family can be around. Whatever. Do it BTS, talk about it to each other and GET THE duck OVER IT. it's not a big deal.

I think this episode has once again shown me that Sarah is super psychologically and emotionally stunted. an experience like this is content first, not life happening that might need her presence and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
And why the blatantly obvious lies that Focks prepared this vomit? As if a 3yo is going to request these ingredients of his own volition:
“Mummy this smoothie really needs some LSA, oh and don’t forget the spirulina!”

He probably pressed the button on the blender, which in Sarah’s dense head means ChEf StAtUs. Nah Sarah, it’s just average. Like you.
Most 3 year olds would request a smoothie with Chocolate syrup, milk, and icecream! Lol

And I bet Focks would do the same if he ever had half a chance too. (Aka with his Dad, Grandparents or Aunties)

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.