Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That office looks pretty big. It has a shower. It has a kitchen.

Hey Kurt….buy a sofa bed. Then you have a home once you split.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
That office looks pretty big. It has a shower. It has a kitchen.

Hey Kurt….buy a sofa bed. Then you have a home once you split.
Why the heck does it have a shower 😂 are they planning on kurt moving in there.. god their strange people

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why the heck does it have a shower 😂 are they planning on kurt moving in there.. god their strange people
My old workplace had a shower lol!! I never knew why. I bet it will get more use now UK have a cost of living crisis.

Maybe it’s because they’ll be filming workouts etc? Although we all know Sez doesn’t shower after workouts

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s obviously not so Sarah can shower after she films her workouts at the warehouse. We know The Sez stays in her sweaty workout gear all day 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
We also had at shower at my previous job. It was for people cycling to work or going for runs during their breaks.
I don’t think it’s a bad idea to be honest. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 36
So people who commute by means of a workout (example bike) can have a shower. Pretty standard in a lot of workplaces these days 🤓

Reactions: 23
Warning: This post is as long as the sheer pick me pjs Scuz wears for Bigdawg.

Seeing “Big Girl Energy” Bish is so boring of late (to the point where she’s stealing tattlers jokes 🙄), and cause it’s been a while, I thought I’d do a Flashback Friday. A bit trickier when the content is so snoozefest, but anyway like whatever. Feel free to add!

“Scuz loves Grifter life” (9 to 5, Dolly Parton)

Well, Scuz tumbles outta bed when she damn well feels like it
Pours Poppy Bloom and doesn’t drink it
Mask is on the minute that she wakes.

Persona today? Is it Beth or Ellie?
Paris? Kim K? Lindsay Lo? Or Britney?
Got her “inspo” and ready to be a snake.

Scuz loves Grifter life, bullshit way to make a living
A compulsive liar, she don’t care who she’s scheming
Scuz puts “Acts of God” 🤔 in HER Terms and Conditions
Scuz we won’t forget your Birthday “COMPETITION”!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah “end of ride facilities” are a basic workplace requirement these days - thank goodness! Although if Sarah wasn’t exercise obsessed I’d doubt she’d put them in 🤣🤣. Ok cos I’m a lunatic here are two basic alternate outfits Sarah could have created. Pinterest is a hell of a thing! Black trousers and black turtleneck

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The off center bathroom selfies to show as much of her counter as possible is such a cringe “subtle flex.” Really just showing how much of an undisclosed ad that Esmi shampoo story was. She loves the product soooo much, it’s nowhere to be seen in the bathroom she uses on a daily basis. Actually, no Esmi at all that I could see. There was that overpriced perfum Tik Tok hyped LAST YEAR, some Drunk Elephant 🤮, and some bottles she very intentionally turned away from the camera. So subtle 🤡

Her immediately getting motor mouth and looking all around the room when she started spewing reasons why she couldn’t help or work from the office 🙄 Ma’am, you know what’s easier than lying? Just not bringing it up at all.

Also, super icky of her to tag the studio account and not the actual HoG account. Absolutely has switched to tagging the studio because it’s not tied as directly to Kurt and his work.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm looking back at all her old pics and I actually think she has a cowlick in her hair and I can see it in all the pics I think she's just had PP hairloss and it's much more noticeable. I'm not a Sarah fan but I've had hairloss post surgery and general anaesthetic and it sucks, but it's strange she isn't using her platform to address it and the realities of female hairloss
That wouldn’t work for her because she needs to project that she’s absolutely perfect in every way

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why can’t she just say ‘I said to Kurt’? It’s always ‘I verbalised to Kurt’. It reeks of a dumb person trying to use big words to show off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Why can’t she just say ‘I said to Kurt’? It’s always ‘I verbalised to Kurt’. It reeks of a dumb person trying to use big words to show off.
That's vocab she's either picked up in marital counselling (e.g. 'you need to verbalise your emotions to your partner, and you need to actively listen to them when they're expressing their needs'), or from some Instagram child psychology posts ('help your child rein in their emotions by verbalising and validating how they're feeling before helping them calm down').

Fully agree it sounds wanky and dumb in everyday conversation though, and kinda telling on their marriage if that's what pops in her head when it comes to talking to her husband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The Sez isn't even listed on the HOG team member page. Further cementing what someone said upthread about it really being Kurt's business that she's grommed onto and will probably just monopolize some of the office space for her secret prodjekts. Even the testimonials section all reference KJT...

• Wow
Reactions: 40
The Sez isn't even listed on the HOG team member page. Further cementing what someone said upthread about it really being Kurt's business that she's grommed onto and will probably just monopolize some of the office space for her secret prodjekts. Even the testimonials section all reference KJT...
Sunee and Sarah's Day are listed as brands they've worked with too. Sez is a client, really.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I wonder why she did this pregnancy ebook when it’s such a niche demographic she’s targeting. The content she makes for it is constantly outperformed by her other content. She either doesn’t know at all who her consumers are and what they want or she’s a bad business woman who could’ve spent all the time she spent taking photos for this scam book on something that would actually give her business a return… or she’s both lel.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So it’s Father’s Day weekend here in Aus. How much are we betting that Sarah either doesn’t even mention it, or makes some grey slop for Sunday dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.