Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My old workplace had a shower lol!! I never knew why. I bet it will get more use now UK have a cost of living crisis.

Maybe it’s because they’ll be filming workouts etc? Although we all know Sez doesn’t shower after workouts
Yeh could be why, yes but we all know dirty 30 sez doesn't shower 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The copywriting on the HOG website is atrocious and anyone who uses their graphic design services is a fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why the heck does it have a shower 😂 are they planning on kurt moving in there.. god their strange people
Probably not bad idea. If they have shoots and stuff with makeup or other mess people can shower.

But like it was said, won't be for Sez post workout. She doesn't bother lol

Reactions: 12
It bothers me so much that there’s 110 people that I’m following that also follow Sarah. Some of them are businesses/brands/bigger pages etc but there’s at least half of those who are just normal people. I hate that they may be blind to how gross she is 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 20
does anyone know why the ACT would be excluded from the giveaway? such weird T&Cs i'll be suprised if a winner is even drawn given the poor interactions on her acc lately
This is worded so lengthily I can't understand it. Use full stops. Is she saying it US and Europe can enter the competition? Cause if other countries can then it's even weirder that ACT are excluded? But I thought she said it was AUS only so idk

Reactions: 9
Makes me laugh seeing her call her boys high energy one day and then the next M is happily chilling there watching F swim. Seemed very content and happy to relax!
What the hell is this comb over? If you're wearing a middle part, part it in the middle? Who does that???
View attachment 1541845
My god that mole looks like she has another even lumpier face beneath hers that is pushing its way out.

Reactions: 6
OK BUT SHE POSTED HER WALKING DOWN THE WAREHOUSE STEPS IN SHORTS AND THEN WENT HOME AND CHANGED INTO HER “BOSS ‘THE ROCK BABE” LOOK ONLY TO NOT BE HELPING OUT BECAUSE SHE WAS IN MUM MODE.

Make it make sense Sez, why get dressed up to look after your baby? 😂😂
This is nuts. She lies.
The copywriting on the HOG website is atrocious and anyone who uses their graphic design services is a fool.
It’s so so bad. So unprofessional and basically using lots of buzz words. It’s like they’ve scraped the internet and just put in the crap that they think sounds good. you can get a really good copywriter for a couple of grand which would help so much.
but even more, they don’t have a clear USP. They’re basically just another content agency. What differentiates them?
so amateur!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel like HOG being associated with Sarah’s Day makes it seem way less professional… if somebody was considering working with Kurt, they could see his intimate family moments on YouTube… including Sarah belittling him and interfering in his creative processes. That thing where she lied to him and said there were only 4 designs to choose from when there were like 50 was so bad lol if I were him I’d be absolutely livid. The best thing for Kurt’s business would be cutting ties with Sarah 😂 easier said than done.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is she wearing the same dress she wore to the last wedding? I bet she is wearing those gross green heels too 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
18FF2D47-D0CD-4B07-BB4D-ECC2DCB83C0A.jpeg
03829496-E331-4EAB-9E2D-C0EF6F6C064F.jpeg
B61CD7E4-D870-46B3-B368-A4BD54B63499.jpeg

o_O:eek:😂
Sunee App is disgusting. It’s the texture shot for me….looks like someone cut up cardboard with scissors.

What is that yellow powder sprinkled on the waffles….doesn’t look like sugar. Surely it can’t be raw turmeric?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd love to know how much they're paying house of grubs staff.
And I'd LOVE to see a pay slip. I'd say they would have a book keeper doing it?
I can't see them doing things correctly and legitimately though so perhaps they don't and can't imagine sezeroo would want to pay for one.
I don't know why I even find it interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.