Sarahs Day #61 I’m “giving away” a trip and money. You just have to subscribe to my flop of an app, Sunee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need to talk about the latest Sunee "creation" - the photo they posted looks like cream cheese or solidified coconut oil scraped out of a jar; at first I thought it was a skin product or homemade face mask.

I wasn't familiar with Lebanese Toum so I googled a few photos. Apparently it's supposed to be a SAUCE? What part of Sunee's pic looks like these??

IMG_7267.JPG
IMG_7268_JPG.jpg
IMG_7269_JPG.jpg

VS...

IMG_7266.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
We need to talk about the latest Sunee "creation" - the photo they posted looks like cream cheese or solidified coconut oil scraped out of a jar; at first I thought it was a skin product or homemade face mask.

I wasn't familiar with Lebanese Toum so I googled a few photos. Apparently it's supposed to be a SAUCE? What part of Sunee's pic looks like these??

View attachment 1511999 View attachment 1512010 View attachment 1512006

VS...

View attachment 1512015
I saw the first pic as I was breezing through people's stories and thought it was an advert for Pitty Party 😂
I'm so concerned that it's food
That second pic looks like gruel

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1511999 View attachment 1512010 View attachment 1512006

VS...

View attachment 1512015
It looks like grits!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now what would be good is if this ebook was critiqued by someone who went to medical school, preferably someone vocal with a large and respected social media platform. Anyone know of such a person? 🤣
Doctor Mama Jones on YouTube would be awesome! She is a certified OB/GYN with a huge platform.

Reactions: 10
Toum is delicious. It should have the consistency more like a dip than a sauce so hers doesn’t look that bad. Except covering it with oil is completely redundant given that oil is a primary ingredient that is emulsified with garlic.

Also, what is this point of this recipe? Isn’t Sunny supposed to be recipes Sarah has created? These are just random side dishes she has stolen from elsewhere (we always knew this of course).

Reactions: 32
Yeah your right that you have been working hard, keeping mummy’s instagram and youtube going and the $$$ rolling in. But your wrong if you think your taking some time off! You and your bro are the content for the whole trip and the rest of your childhood.
D52CF524-9815-4B47-BE23-570BD5C2409E.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I noticed this too! I thought that maybe he was in a forward facing car seat (a big no no for safety at that age) and she didn't want to show him
Yeah, I admit the thought was in my mind. Surely she’s not silly enough to do that though? It’s so dangerous. And illegal.

Or maybe he was just in his car seat and there was no point in showing the back of his car seat?
Probably. Can’t believe she didn’t pack a mirror though, considering he went blue and stopped breathing in the car not too long ago.
if it happens again she’ll have no idea.

Reactions: 12
Body check ✅

Screenshot_20220819-234523_Instagram.jpg

Also small boobs, how olds her baby? Still breastfeeding? Or lying like with Fox

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
59BCC1C7-F431-4A84-AB33-424E1EF6D1F1.jpeg
Did someone already post this? Next cash grab is already incoming..

Still can’t believe she is charging 120$ for an e-book filled with pictures of her and Charlotte holding her bump in her own home in front of her sad dying plant and medical illustrations made by Thalia titled „Image looking up into the pelvis with skin on“. Please also remember that said image shows you where to find your „anus“, „urethra“ and „vaginal opening“ - t h a t i s i t. I would hope one would know this most basic human anatomy before becoming pregnant in the first place.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Body check with some editing? I think those stripes are giving away your photoshop on your waist sis.
74107F22-7F95-40D7-9C68-996F7B2B7797.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Lol those thighs wanna touch so bad yet she won’t let them. She’s literally standing in a straddle pose to prevent them 😂
4DFF1C75-FF26-40CA-BEC7-C27E24178203.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shocked that Dj Sezbot is in economy seats 🙊🙊
where have they actually gone? I’ve been blocked for like three years lmao. Not all planes (esp domestic) offer anything more than economy or premium economy (which is like a teeny bit more leg room and food I think?)

Reactions: 9
Her body check is 1) deeply disordered, 2) preparation for when B&B volume 2 comes out. But knowing Sarah, by the time that her ebook comes out she will be up the diff with moneymaker #3 or #4

Reactions: 23
Guys just imagine her actually standing there taking those photos this morning 😂

Bet her camera roll is full of slightly different leg, torso and collar bone positionings before she chose that one to post

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.