Sarahs Day #61 I’m “giving away” a trip and money. You just have to subscribe to my flop of an app, Sunee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Move over Manic Mondays, we’ve now got Turbulant Tuesdays.

This thread this morning though 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I can't think of a person on the planet for whom "Dirty" 30 is less relevant. She's prudish, priggish and boring AF. I can't picture her going out for a bacchanalian night on the town to ring in her 30s. Has she ever even BEEN to a bar or stayed out past 9pm? Like come on, she can't be serious.
The “dirty” must be referring to her socks and feet 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
“I LiKe My PiNk HoUSe BuT I DoN’T WaNt tO WeAr PiNk :rolleyes:
House = pink
Sunee = pink
Sarahs day logo = pink

Yet pink isn’t her aesthetic?

ETA: she also spent $10,000 on a ugly PINK couch!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Wouldnt she be leaking all over the place with those milky titties too? I couldn’t not wear a bra for a year because I would leak randomly. Pain in the ass.
That’s if this anomaly is still breastfeeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jeezlouise what on earth is she on about??
MCT coffee train
Dirty 30
Bathrobe whinge
Unnecessary flamingo leg
Birthday boxing
What?????

Tell me you have absolutely nothing going on in your life without telling me you've got.....

How utterly inane. She's been quiet so much she could have just stayed quiet today seeing as how she has nothing relevant or even remotely interesting to say 🤷🏽‍♀️

I just...can't get over these stories.

Imagine being this "supaahhh" successful, super rich person with the life, home, family of your dreams and yet you wake up on your 30th bday and ramble off a bunch of absolute tosh, whining about your bathrobe??? Which is one of FOUR robes you own. It's the one your husband gave you on your first mothers day, and you're out here calling it ugliest one you own, blasting that out to a million people. Then for good measure you stick your leg out of it, while telling people you sleep naked (A LIE).

I dont get it, was it supposed to be comedy? She just came off looking like a pile of turds to me, inside out. Her personality is festering like day-old turds. And nothing she can do will hide it anymore. Its this horrible combination of having lost all interest in this job, plus being a totally wretched person at heart that's now fully showing through. I genuinely dont get how she is still relevant to some and how she still has a platform.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Our life is chaos today with two high energy boys
Translates to: One literal baby who just last week was “super chill” and a toddler she doesn’t actually parent.
And then next shows said “high energy” boys laying on the couch watching a movie. Laughable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Another year “wiser”, but just another day of Sarah complaining 😴
This is a top notch thread title 😂

(just realised we are over 1000. I will create a new thread! If anyone has any great suggestions on Kween Sezzys birthday, let them loose).

Reactions: 8
Is it not so weird she sleeps naked with her 3 year old in the bed/room? Don’t get me wrong I sometimes still shower with my 3 year old when he doesn’t want a bath and I’m saving time but I could not imagine sleeping naked next to him or him in the room.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Is it not so weird she sleeps naked with her 3 year old in the bed/room? Don’t get me wrong I sometimes still shower with my 3 year old when he doesn’t want a bath and I’m saving time but I could not imagine sleeping naked next to him or him in the room.
I mean she conceived Moo Moo Cow with Frog in the room 🤢🤢

Definitely weird though, I have two young sons around Frogs age and I can’t imagine sleeping naked in the same room as them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Especially when it's winter? And she's always bundled in sweatshirts and routinely talks about how cold it is in their house with no heating.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.