Sarahs Day #61 I’m “giving away” a trip and money. You just have to subscribe to my flop of an app, Sunee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone do a recap? I literally just could not watch another second of her mental health spiral without getting sucked into it myself.

She is unwell. As someone who spirals when in manic depressive episodes, I just was watching thinking…damn. She’s off cops.

Anyway, sorry that’s depressing.

RACAP!

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised she exercises at public gyms.

She contorts her body so much in images, she’d be a whole different human in public?

Since she’s apparently so famous that she can barely get around the shire without getting papped by fans then you think she’d be worried they’d post an “unflattering” image

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m surprised she exercises at public gyms.

She contorts her body so much in images, she’d be a whole different human in public?

Since she’s apparently so famous that she can barely get around the shire without getting papped by fans then you think she’d be worried they’d post an “unflattering” image
I think she likes going to a gym instead of working out at home or in her Pilates room because it gives her another excuse for getting away from Fox and Malachi. She has to factor in getting ready, driving to and from, getting a coffee, the gym time itself… more “tag team” Kurt the better

Reactions: 29
Transcript made me laugh

So, she’s been doing YT for 10 years, and films her workout only for it to come out blurry?
What a slack lying Content Creator.
In all her years on YT I have NEVER seen Sarah have the kind of ‘Birthday weekend’ she describes as her ideal (which in itself is a crock of tit - you get a day, like everyone else Sarah).

She could easily afford to fund her so-called ‘ideal Birthday weekend’ for herself, but never has, how curious. If you’re going to lie to your viewers at least make it believable, Sarah.

Sarah is a homebody, and a boring one at that. Most she’ll do is order herself flowers to post on Insta, maybe splurge on some Balenciaga nipple pads or something obnoxious. Oh and of course, cash in on gifts from ass-kissing sponsors. Calling it now, her Birthday will be a snoozefest and precisely zero like this dream getaway ‘giveaway’ she’s making her fans pay for.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Does anyone ever notice Sarah says “whatever” after every lie. Reading the transcript (because i don’t want to listen to her podcast) she talks about how she doesn’t care about turning 30. She also says she looks 12. Sure Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Does anyone ever notice Sarah says “whatever” after every lie. Reading the transcript (because i don’t want to listen to her podcast) she talks about how she doesn’t care about turning 30. She also says she looks 12. Sure Sarah.
“Yeah like I’ve never even looked at Tattle, let alone made an account pretending to be a fan on there, like whatever”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Came here to say I cannot handle her saying 1-2 kids has been easy when a) literally ALL SHE DOES is complain about ‘mum lyf’ and b) she literally never has both boys at the same time when she’s alone 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe actually look after all of your children and don’t tAg TeAm 🤪 and then we’ll care about your opinion/experience

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Came here to say I cannot handle her saying 1-2 kids has been easy when a) literally ALL SHE DOES is complain about ‘mum lyf’ and b) she literally never has both boys at the same time when she’s alone 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe actually look after all of your children and don’t tAg TeAm 🤪 and then we’ll care about your opinion/experience
Very true but what I took away from that was more about Sarah body checking throughout the whole reel. Also, wtf is this outfit?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I don't even think there's anything to recap?
She's literally done nothing since the last thread except announce her $80 entry-fee competition for a night in a hotel .

ETA:
AHHHHH it's back
Screenshot_20220808-094303_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I had the privilege of welcoming my second son two months ago - my second under two. I run my own business and haven’t taken any “time off”.
in the past 8 weeks, “me time” has looked like one hair appointment. I’ll have another in 7 weeks time. Otherwise, every spare waking moment I have is devoted to my toddler and managing staff/doing whatever work I can manage while on newborn duty.

To see this witch at the gym 3-4 times a week and to hear her brag about how great she feels about her consistent work out schedule while also complaining that she never gets to do anything for herself in the same breath does my bleeping head in.

Buggerrrrr offfffffffff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Imagine following up the words "rough start to Malakai's life" with a reel that largely focuses on how HER body has changed.
Shes fucked beyond redemption.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Genuine question: Sarah says a lot of planning has gone into making this “giveaway” but what was there to plan? It’s not like they can contact specific companies before a winner is decided since it could be literally anywhere Australia/Worldwide? The only planning would be deciding what to include in the first place.

also the assistant pretending to laugh at the horrible jokes in the new video makes me want to

Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 14.01.39.png

its INCREDIBLE how we've seen soooo many people around sarah with some version of this expression on georgia's face. semi eyeroll, semi awkward, semi embarassed at her and ON her behalf, semi get-me-out-of-here.
love that for them.

GUYSSSSS, the vlog is actually even more cringe than the contest announcement video. She inadvertently exposes, once again, how woefully unprepared she is in the run up to shooting this. She literally has nothing done in advance, except her make up of course. Theyre writing thr script right there, while Kurt is out buying fruit and croissants for props, and then she handwrites the coffee cups and theyre disinterestedly figuring out how to make it look not DIY and failing miserably. They literally do not care about their jobs!

Later, "finalising" her cookbook yet again with Tahlia, she throws Tahlia under the bus by saying she left her to go to Europe for 2 months, and T calls her right out saying err, no, this should have been done a year ago. Love that for them all!

Sis needs to stop pretending to be on top of it all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
It kinda seems like this vlog is Sarah’s way of getting her followers back. She’s seen how much people are over her, so she has done a backflip and started showing her actually “work”
In her vlog, comes across as messy, lacklustre, resentful, and disorganised.

Saying she works out 4x week (plenty to maintain a healthy life) but she wants to work out more, just shows how disordered her relationship with exercise is. Not even fitness professionals workout that much, they encourage rest days(not that they are the best example of healthy lifestyle, I digress)
Didn’t see her drink her BB either, what a surprise.

I love how T throws her under the bus, because T is actually doing her job and is held back by Sarah’s crappy work ethic and Princess problems.

Sarah saying how she “LOVES paper books” is a flat out lie, because she wanted to create an app over a cookbook, and listed off the reasons why an app was better.
You can see how she is becoming a shell of a human, that even she doesn’t believe her lies/sales pitch.

Reactions: 34
She said the cookbook will be lucky to be out by mothers day in May. MAY. Oh my gosh this woman is so disorganised.. Everyone who has been waiting for this damn cookbook will have lost interest by then. I bet Ellie [Elsa's wholesome life] would even have a new cookbook out by then, Despicable!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.