Sarahs Day #61 I’m “giving away” a trip and money. You just have to subscribe to my flop of an app, Sunee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being on holidays and having time to make tick tocks. Holy hell their life is so boring. Why does this holiday feel like a last ditch to save their marriage rather then a 30th.

Wonder if Emily was her social media manager? I know she is a midwife but I thought she was antivax so maybe needed the career change.

View attachment 1513212
Work in MYYYYYYY head office. Also DYING at the email @houseofgroms.com.... bleeping hell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If it isn’t Emily, then let’s hope she hasn’t ruined the other dark hair girls pregnancy announcement by sharing that. Not that she’d care.

The undisclosed things on her job description

- must be pretty
- must be skinny but not smaller than me. I’m and xs
- must have the ability to block comments and accounts within 10 seconds of them being posted
- must be available for MY events as a friend. Previous employees have been a bridesmaid for MY wedding.
- baby sitting duties essential

Please continue guys….

On a side note - I’d love it if one of you girls could apply and get the inside scoop. I worked as a social media manager for a UK influencer for 16 months. When we hired someone we did it via an agency and the influencers name wasn’t mentioned in the early stages. This was to cut out obsessed stans and gain qualified applicants. I’m laughing at the amount of 16 yr olds applicants with no experience that will enter that ugly inbox.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
“Head office” implies there are other offices. Where? Her kitchen table? Back patio? Car?

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Houseofgrom.con how professional 😂 what
sarahtiles.com she really doesn't want to be known as sarah tiles, she has zero professionalism.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
7D0060CE-B1AE-4E5C-8D0E-16304F74E03D.jpeg

change that nappy!!!! Why do both of them always have bulging nappies.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Imagine picking a perfectly lovely name like Malakai, making a huge song and dance and treating it like a big influencer secret, doing a big name reveal reel, behaving like you're a Kardashian with a name that can't be risked with anyone else taking it, and then reducing it to MOOMOO. It's really like she's officially decided he's moomoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
View attachment 1512770Did someone already post this? Next cash grab is already incoming..
🙋‍♀️ Only because they originally included postpartum workouts when talking about this ebook, which made sense since Sarah was already pregnant. Then the sales pitch changed to pregnancy only workouts so it was obvious they realised they could squeeze more money out of people by splitting it up.

Can't wait for Sarah to credit the postpartum ebook for ✨️bouncing back✨️ to her xs small size, even though she's does boxing sessions with her PT twice a week.

Reactions: 22
They are staying at Sheridan Port Douglas. Legit last place they stayed is 10x fancier. Guess they are paying for this trip 🤣
Only because kimmy k (her idol) stayed here. She booked a private suite out by the golf course (cause sooo famous) but proceeds to take pics along the most public and out of her way location…the bridge

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Houseofgrom.con how professional 😂 what
sarahtiles.com she really doesn't want to be known as sarah tiles, she has zero professionalism.
It wouldn’t make sense to have it be sarahtilse.com though. She doesn’t even use Stevenson in her business names.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1513270
change that nappy!!!! Why do both of them always have bulging nappies.

Kurt admitted in one of the recent “podcasts” that they don’t change nappies during the night when they wake up to feed. This is why we have seen Malakai with a wet patch in the morning because he’s leaked through and I remember the same thing would happen with Fox too. I change my babies nappy every time they wake to feed (unless I feel it and it’s completely dry) because I don’t want to risk a possible leak. Is it normal to not change them at all during the night even if they wake up? I get if they sleep through but otherwise seems weird?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Kurt admitted in one of the recent “podcasts” that they don’t change nappies during the night when they wake up to feed. This is why we have seen Malakai with a wet patch in the morning because he’s leaked through and I remember the same thing would happen with Fox too. I change my babies nappy every time they wake to feed (unless I feel it and it’s completely dry) because I don’t want to risk a possible leak. Is it normal to not change them at all during the night even if they wake up? I get if they sleep through but otherwise seems weird?
At moo moo’s age, I’d probably only change overnight if it was soiled. If he’s wetting through by morning though, I’d be trying different nappies/sizes.

Reactions: 20
I always sized up (one size) for overnight nappies and made sure to use ones that guaranteed 12 hour protection. I didn’t change my son unless he was soiled or soaked through.
All that being said the first thing I did and still do upon my son waking up is change his nappy. I feel like they leave fox/Kai in their nappies for a ridiculous amount of time after waking up. We saw with fox all the time that his nappy was so full and heavy.
Also, this is just reaffirming how much I hate kids being paraded online, the fact that millions of strangers have seen fox in a nappy….. ugh

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.