Sarahs Day #61 I’m “giving away” a trip and money. You just have to subscribe to my flop of an app, Sunee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another example of her unprofessionalism. Heading off on holiday the day you launch a product.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
F375BC49-2BE1-4C5F-B7DF-26D1BC08667C.jpeg

This is the most professional response I have EVER seen from Sarah. I bet this took every ounce of self control she had 😂

First draft:
"maybe read the description again? 😂 Charlotte is actually a physiotherapist! Thanks for your concern"

• Haha
Reactions: 64
View attachment 1510502
This is the most professional response I have EVER seen from Sarah. I bet this took every ounce of self control she had 😂

First draft:
"maybe read the description again? 😂 Charlotte is actually a physiotherapist! Thanks for your concern"
She probably didn't write it, sounds very PR. Someone is looking after comments for her while she's on holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
There are pictures of her being outside wearing exactly those boots. At their warehouse for example.
Euw lord she's gross

We need to make a SeZzY holiday bingo card:
-white nappy bikini
-mesh pants
-ridiculously oversized shirts
-collarbone pops
-gets dressed up plays dress up for 1 dinner out in White FuX merch
-multiple shots of avocado & eggs on toast
-contorted thigh gap
-cashew back
-M won’t sleep
-F is a craZy toDDLaH
They all share a bed and Sezbot and Durt have no sexy time and show no affection for each other 😆

Reactions: 12
✨ Our first holiday where it's not raining ✨ - says the gal who's taken MULTIPLE holidays this year, while the rest of us worry about cost of living, maintaining actual jobs.... Did you want sympathy? :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She probably didn't write it, sounds very PR. Someone is looking after comments for her while she's on holiday.
Agree 100%. They’ve anticipated questions/comments like this and have a script sheet that the team can plug in and play, whilst Sez is on hols.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
30 comments on Sarah’s post and no comments on Flow Women’s post announcing the ebook release hahaha you gotta love that engagement

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Holly Dooly I just caught up from like page 20.
I was just coming to say, that when she is trying to be all FASHUN, she dresses like an 18 year old who's just bought a new outfit at Supre' for their first night out at the club.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Her inability to give her children any form of privacy is alarming. Malakai did not need to be bleeping included in this promotion.

DDAC1B38-1FD9-4F2A-A2FC-8C8CF5644C9E.jpeg

789700F2-A526-4292-8FBA-D40DC0419A5C.jpeg

8BD1611B-C68F-453E-B78B-5A37EB0424CD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
It’s a useless product in my opinion. Every one is so different and has different fitness levels. You can’t make a one size fits all for a PREGNANCY guide. Every case is too unique!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I just love that she's losing followers on the reg <3 And it makes so much sense outside of her just being an uneducated narcissist who continues to flaunt her lack of self-awareness and harmful ideals.

For me, one of the main reasons I follow influencers is because their lives seem appealing and it taps into that mindset of thinking how nice it would be to have what they have. It's like peering into a world of privilege and luxury, and while you know you're only getting the highlight reel, it's still nice to dream.

To use Ellie as an example, (cos I love comparing the two and she's also one of the only influencers I keep up with), I follow her because I enjoy watching her stories of big and small adventures cos it paints a picture of a life that seems fun and balanced and wholesome.
Sitting down at a cafe for a morning coffee and breakfast, holidays with friends, getting ready for dress up parties, a bake-off for their son's birthday, going out for dinners with a cocktail or two, a glass of red while they cook dinner, snippets of her managing her business, going to the market on a Sunday. Hell even just her making porridge for breakfast seems so appealing and it's nice to glimpse into that life. That's how the influencer/follower relationship works right?

And then you've got Sez lol.

My god her life just seems so unappealing at this point, and she doesn't even look like she's enjoying it.
It's not even a reflection on the fact she has kids now and her day-to-day has changed from the old-days (which were also problematic but something about them led us to follow her in the first place before her toxicity shone through). It's all so bleeping boring and she seems so unhappy. And I love love love that more people are realising that and hitting the 'unfollow' button.
She offers nothing in this space anymore. She's influencing nothing, she's not demonstrating any desirable traits or qualities and I just hope she continues on this trajectory until her relevance slowly dwindles away along with her platform that she doesn't deserve to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Her inability to give her children any form of privacy is alarming. Malakai did not need to be bleeping included in this promotion.

View attachment 1510599
View attachment 1510600
View attachment 1510601
All the answers to these hard-hitting questions are FREE ON GOOGLE, Sarah. You utter ass.

As it happens I am pregnant and have recently got quotes from a bunch of pelvic floor physios.

They ranged from $80-$160, and even less if you hold any concessions or have private health cover. This is for one on one, face to face, custom assessments and tailored programs for me. Not some generic dribble you can find for free online. At the upper end ($160) was for a pelvic physio and clinical Pilates instructor whose sessions also include use of a Pilates studio and all professional equipment. And Sarah’s seriously trying to sell me on nearly the same price for generic information?!

Tell me you’re a money hungry scammer without telling me you’re a money hungry scammer.

Edit: I am curious to know exactly how much Charlotte charges for her one-on-one consultations…maybe I should give Flow Physio Co a call…😏

EDIT 2: Charlotte charges $205 for initial consult and $136 per follow up. Not including private health rebates.

Sooo, the question is, would you rather pay ~$200 at Flow Physio (or much less at other places, and even less again a with a rebate) for a custom plan, or $120 for generic info that you could Google? Option 2 comes with pics of Sezzy and dumbass names for the exercises like MoOnShiNe PrInCesS LunGeS.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Moonshine princess lunges, otherwise known as plié second position

Would love to see social blade update after the B&B launch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All the answers to these hard-hitting questions are FREE ON GOOGLE, Sarah. You utter ass.

As it happens I am pregnant and have recently got quotes from a bunch of pelvic floor physios.

They ranged from $80-$160, and even less if you hold any concessions or have private health cover. This is for one on one, face to face, custom assessments and tailored programs for me. Not some generic dribble you can find for free online. At the upper end ($160) was for a pelvic physio and clinical Pilates instructor whose sessions also include use of a Pilates studio and all professional equipment. And Sarah’s seriously trying to sell me on nearly the same price for generic information?!

Tell me you’re a money hungry scammer without telling me you’re a money hungry scammer.

Edit: I am curious to know exactly how much Charlotte charges for her one-on-one consultations…maybe I should give Flow Physio Co a call…😏

EDIT 2: Charlotte charges $205 for initial consult and $136 per follow up. Not including private health rebates.

Sooo, the question is, would you rather pay ~$200 at Flow Physio (or much less at other places, and even less again a with a rebate) for a custom plan, or $120 for generic info that you could Google? Option 2 comes with pics of Sezzy and dumbass names for the exercises like MoOnShiNe PrInCesS LunGeS.
Just want to say congratulations! 🥰
Back when I had kids Id never heard of a pelvic floor physio or knew anyone else who went to one. But if I had babies now, I would definitely be booking an appointment with a professional, not buying an ebook. And would not dream of lining Sezbots pockets.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.