Sarahs Day #61 I’m “giving away” a trip and money. You just have to subscribe to my flop of an app, Sunee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the answers to these hard-hitting questions are FREE ON GOOGLE, Sarah. You utter ass.

As it happens I am pregnant and have recently got quotes from a bunch of pelvic floor physios.

They ranged from $80-$160, and even less if you hold any concessions or have private health cover. This is for one on one, face to face, custom assessments and tailored programs for me. Not some generic dribble you can find for free online. At the upper end ($160) was for a pelvic physio and clinical Pilates instructor whose sessions also include use of a Pilates studio and all professional equipment. And Sarah’s seriously trying to sell me on nearly the same price for generic information?!

Tell me you’re a money hungry scammer without telling me you’re a money hungry scammer.

Edit: I am curious to know exactly how much Charlotte charges for her one-on-one consultations…maybe I should give Flow Physio Co a call…😏

EDIT 2: Charlotte charges $205 for initial consult and $136 per follow up. Not including private health rebates.

Sooo, the question is, would you rather pay ~$200 at Flow Physio (or much less at other places, and even less again a with a rebate) for a custom plan, or $120 for generic info that you could Google? Option 2 comes with pics of Sezzy and dumbass names for the exercises like MoOnShiNe PrInCesS LunGeS.
Wowee that's expensive. There's enough expenses being pregnant, but to charge that much for an allied health service is just greedy.

Great investigation skills though 👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 23
Because that was office wear, remember? At least, in her head, considering she's NEVER worked at an office, she thought an XS corset with leather pants and an oversized blazer would cut it as a corporate BOY MUM look.
Ah you're right. That was her work corset while the one she tried to squeeze into today was her holiday corset.

Thank you for helping us piece that one together. ❤

And throwing all the clothes on her bed like a teenager 🙄. Literally has no respect for anything
Well Sarah like alot of teenagers didn't pay for those clothes. The connection with an items value can diminish if you havnt paid for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Adding to the holiday bingo card

- Bragging about how she’s so balanced with food and exercise now and can eat croissants and mocktails without guilt, only to be…
- Followed up by a manic ramble of being excited to get back in the gym and eating “whole foods” to get bAcK oN tRaCk
- Doing a Coles online shopping order of hEaLtHy fOoDs for when they gets home
- One family “adventure” consisting of a little walk in a rain forest
- Sneaky workouts
- A fashion show 🤢
- Long-winded ramble about embracing 30 while clearly struggling with it
- Some kind of weird body check in a disordered pose while saying how comfortable she is in her skin now
- Zero authenticity in literally every post and story
We need to add rain too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All the answers to these hard-hitting questions are FREE ON GOOGLE, Sarah. You utter ass.

As it happens I am pregnant and have recently got quotes from a bunch of pelvic floor physios.

They ranged from $80-$160, and even less if you hold any concessions or have private health cover. This is for one on one, face to face, custom assessments and tailored programs for me. Not some generic dribble you can find for free online. At the upper end ($160) was for a pelvic physio and clinical Pilates instructor whose sessions also include use of a Pilates studio and all professional equipment. And Sarah’s seriously trying to sell me on nearly the same price for generic information?!

Tell me you’re a money hungry scammer without telling me you’re a money hungry scammer.

Edit: I am curious to know exactly how much Charlotte charges for her one-on-one consultations…maybe I should give Flow Physio Co a call…😏

EDIT 2: Charlotte charges $205 for initial consult and $136 per follow up. Not including private health rebates.

Sooo, the question is, would you rather pay ~$200 at Flow Physio (or much less at other places, and even less again a with a rebate) for a custom plan, or $120 for generic info that you could Google? Option 2 comes with pics of Sezzy and dumbass names for the exercises like MoOnShiNe PrInCesS LunGeS.
Look up core and floor restore on Instagram if your looking for some helpful info!! She is fantastic!!

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but is this woman okay? Accessible? It’s $120 my mate if it was accessible it would be FREE

C597A858-DC2F-4698-A1E9-EFD70B628C03.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Screenshot_20220819-080537_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220819-080741_Instagram.jpg

Accessible, only if you have a spare $120 laying around 🙃

Edit: great minds d0ldrums 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Looking at the preview pages, it looks like most of the exercises are similar to a Pilates class/barre class. Every pilates instructor should know how to tailor to their client/adapt for pregnant women.

How is this different from booking in a pilates class/barre class?
Seems like an overpriced exercise guide that shouldn’t replace individualised consultation and physical therapy.

This comment isn’t showing for me?! Has The Sez already deleted it?

It’s not on Sarah’s page, it’s on her collaborators page

Just want to say congratulations! 🥰
Back when I had kids Id never heard of a pelvic floor physio or knew anyone else who went to one. But if I had babies now, I would definitely be booking an appointment with a professional, not buying an ebook. And would not dream of lining Sezbots pockets.
Thank you so much!
My doctor actually recommended it as not a must but merely something to consider as part of birth preparation and gentle movement, which is interesting, because Sarah seems to be suggesting this is a must have/do and is far more exercise/image focused (hence ‘body and bump’, almost as if the bump ie baby is an afterthought? It’s all about aesthetics).

This is why I wish at least Charlotte would have included some disclaimers about what’s necessary and contraindications to this ‘program’. For example, I’ve had terrible hyperemesis gravidarium, bad enough to warrant hospitalisation. It would have been highly dangerous for me to embark on a program like this, but here Sarah is (and sadly Charlotte too) promoting this notion that all pregnancies must be fit pregnancies. That you need a program like this, or that if you don’t have an active pregnancy you’re doing it wrong. Yeah, I’ll pass until I can walk to the bathroom without fainting, Sarah. You can keep your 7kg hand weights (or better yet, shove them somewhere creative).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her inability to give her children any form of privacy is alarming. Malakai did not need to be bleeping included in this promotion.

View attachment 1510599
View attachment 1510600
View attachment 1510601
These questions can not be answered general every pregnant person has their own individual requirements and exercise needs to be tailored to their fitness level / health status of their pregnancy.
I don’t understand why the physio teamed up with this scammer.

Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 13.46.42.png

Im reallyyyyyy hoping the percentage of pregnant women who are gullible enough to fall for this is small. I really really want this to not fly off the shelves and basically go under like ED Book 3 that she practically never mentions anymore.

It would be so great to crowdsource one purchase and then rig it and make it available online for free 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
That’s cool Sarah just jump on a plane germy as duck and make others sick (yet pretend you’re miraculously recovered). duck me she’s so entitled

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Long long time lurker
First time poster. I made an account specifically to post this cause it gave me the creeps

Found in the comments of her last post on B&B
How can you be okay with strangers saying this about your baby?

So weirdddddd
Screenshot_20220819-205416_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
It would be so great to crowdsource one purchase and then rig it and make it available online for free 😂 😂 😂
But that would actually make it accessible when it should disappear under a rock with ebook 3. So many people get injured trying to do her other ebooks which is bad enough, now there's potential to harm an unborn baby.

Sarah can preach about Charlotte being a qualified pelvic floor physiotherapist and pilates instructor all she wants, it doesn't change the fact she's not a doctor or OBGYN. At the very least, I hope people are sensible enough to show this to their doctor to get a green light and not just jump into it because they blindly trust Sarah. Hopefully she's has done a lot of people a favour by pricing it way above expectations.

Now what would be good is if this ebook was critiqued by someone who went to medical school, preferably someone vocal with a large and respected social media platform. Anyone know of such a person? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is it just me or was it a little weird that she filmed Kurt driving the rental car, panned the camera to show Fox and a bag of some sort next to his car seat, yet didn’t show Malakai.

anyone else think he was in the boot?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it just me or was it a little weird that she filmed Kurt driving the rental car, panned the camera to show Fox and a bag of some sort next to his car seat, yet didn’t show Malakai.

I noticed this too! I thought that maybe he was in a forward facing car seat (a big no no for safety at that age) and she didn't want to show him

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I noticed this too! I thought that maybe he was in a forward facing car seat (a big no no for safety at that age) and she didn't want to show him
Or maybe he was just in his car seat and there was no point in showing the back of his car seat?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.