Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flexicon

Sarah's been hard at work on her About Me page(s!) for her cookbook. Here's a sneak peak.

ABOUT MEEE!!!
Hi Suckers - I mean Sissies! I'm Sarah, but my friends call me Boss! I'm an extra-small, naturally olive-skinned mum of two highly advanced and thankfully photogenic boys with a passion for health, fitness and money - I mean movement!

I have absolutely no qualifications but you know, act confident and noone will question whether you have the credentials to bring out a boujie beige and pink cook book filled with gluten-free, dairy-free, taste-free rip-offs of Coles and Hello Fresh. Am I right??!

Anyway, that's meeee. Just a totally relatable 29 year old cashed-up bogan running 631 companies while fitting in twice-daily workouts AND the occasional Mum Day!!

BON APPETIT Sissies!! (Did I mention I'm French?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
So she's just throwing in random updates about her exaggerated suuuupah high temps, in between shilling products and ads for her collabs.

Whoever called it, you got it down to the exact words. She now claims she's sure it was just A 24 hour thing. I infact think she fabricated the whole thing because she just wanted a sleep in at mid day.

But anyway. She's back with her bad fashion and an ad for whitefox. Which she tactlessly precedes with some stupid nonsense about her sunglasses. She's behaving like she ordered and bought any of these items like she didn't just choose and have them send over a whole
wardrobe for a week's holiday. Gross.

Says she "liked these sunglasses on the website and in the mirror" but not when she looks at herself...on her phone??? What???? It's the same ugly face. What is she on about?

9871A9E7-66D0-4C3B-A1BC-F2E88DEA73A6.jpg

Weird bald patch is now officially visible and she's trying to cover it up with a wee combover 🙈🙈🙊

13992EF9-0FB2-40B7-8081-64CEC4ED3168.jpg

No. Genuinely, just please dont.

15A5359E-C184-47B9-928D-672CD583017D.jpg

She's booked them four fancy dinners and she wants to wear these literal PJs, that she won't even do up properly, to one of them 🤢🤭🤢🤭

756C03AB-3031-482C-BD83-FE35A842592C.jpg

Absolutely nothing a out this is "boy mum on a boujee 30th vacay" it's more like "I'm a richbitch with no taste and a raging ED and not taking turning 30 well so I'll squeeze myself into xxs clothes to feel better". She is not doing well going into her "30th vacay" for the year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
“as a mum of two”, “mum of TWO”, “as you guys know I’m a mum of two”, “this is how I do ____ as a mum of two”, “because I’m a mum of two”

WE. GET. IT.
YOU ARE A MUM OF TWO FOR FOX SAKE

• Haha
Reactions: 72

annieray

VIP Member
Man she loved talking about her self in that workout guide YouTube video. WELL IN MY PREGNANCY rah rah rah rah 😒😒
Plus did you hear her trying to one up all the recommendations Charlotte made about weights?

Charlotte recommends a “light hand weight, 1kg” for a certain part of the program, and Sarah of course has to butt in screeching: “Miiiine wEre 1.5!!!”

Then for strength exercises Charlotte says you’ll need a set of “heavy hand weights, 3 to 5kg”, and again blabby blabbermouth is all: “WeLl Oiiiiiii UsEd SeVEn KG oNeS”.

Way to undermine the so called expert you apparently partnered with, Sarah. Can’t even follow your own program because you’re too busy blowing smoke up your own arse. Also it’s no wonder she’s fucked her pelvic floor. It’s such an ED mindset to see recommendations (be it with weights, times, calories, anything) and feel like you have to better it, even if it damages you.

Welp, enjoy your prolapse, sissy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

cumcustard

Chatty Member
“Head office” implies there are other offices. Where? Her kitchen table? Back patio? Car?

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Eljordan

Idk just a thought about waking up on your 30th. Instead of whining about your robe when you own “multiple” others…..maybe reflect on how lucky and GRATEFUL you are to have what you have. Two HEALTHY kids (because as far as I can tell malakai is doing fine), financial stability, a roof over your head, a husband who is a great dad, the opportunity to travel whenever you like, access to health care and other resources.

this may seem petty but as a single mother barely scraping by in subsidized housing I still realize I’m a lot better off than a lot of people and try and reflect on all that I have been blessed with. Talk about fucked up mentality.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

cumglaze

The casual mention that this trip was meant to be a surprise but she squeezed it out of Kurt.. and then proceeded to book the restaurants for dinners because she can’t let him control what she eats.

• Haha
  • Heart

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Imagine following up the words "rough start to Malakai's life" with a reel that largely focuses on how HER body has changed.
Shes fucked beyond redemption.

• Sick
  • Heart