Sarahs Day #61 I’m “giving away” a trip and money. You just have to subscribe to my flop of an app, Sunee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I'm curious of that, he looks completely normal hitting milestones, from i can tell he looks there's no issues?
i hope she didn't post all that just for views.. 😑🤔

What does everything think about the whole thing with Malakai and his diagnosis? I don't know why no one talks about it, he looks like a completely normal healthy baby, i could be wrong? Be appears to be hitting milestone doing all the normal things.. i hope she didn't do all that just for views.. weird she never talks about it.
I hope that making something like this up is below even Sarah.

However there are so many elements that almost make it a very clever (although hideous) plan for engagement:
- it was never disclosed what the "birth condition" ever was
- there are many disabilities/conditions that are not visible
- viewers will always be curious, remain engaged, looking for potential symptoms
- every time she mentions M is sick questions are asked
- She never confirmed if he does in fact have the condition that was predicted early in the pregnancy
- she can hide behind the guise of "protecting his privacy" and thus improve her image
- if he has been born without any conditions they can call it a "miracle", cementing their religious beliefs and getting away with the lie
- it's a sensitive/private thing so viewers appear rude/insensitive/"haters" if they comment and question it
- Sarah has a sympathy card ready to whip out at any stage
- No one, even Kurt can prove what was or was not said in that Doctors appointment

Let's hope she would never sink that low. However she is a narcissist and does not have the moral compass of a normal human. So who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Is she posting multiple reels and tiktoks in a day to make up for her non existent social media content that we have been repeatedly talking about on here?

Her last reel is 5 seconds long, and just a single clip that says nothing. But its captioned making memories. Sure sistaaaa.. the rest of us do that sans having an omnipresent phone as a third wheel to every memory.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was reading the transcript of one of the recent Healthcode podcasts, and am I behind the times or has Sarah discussed still having a stage 2 prolapse since having Malakai? Shes such a great walking advertisement for Charlotte and their recently released money grab!
She hasn't discussed it but she did reply to a comment on IG that it had regressed back to stage 1. But I can't remember if that was before M was born or around the last Port Douglas holiday when she was cleared to workout again.

I don't know anything about prolapses or whether it's common for them to progress and regress over time regardless of what you do. But in saying that, I would not be surprised if she's made it worse again. Especially as she's been doing weighted barbell squats and box jumps, the latter of which she said inflamed her pelvis again and that Charlotte would tell her off for doing them. She's more than happy to ignore advice so yeah, she's probably back to a stage 2 prolapse.

Reactions: 17
8C2819E6-5E72-4FF1-9B0F-1FD718CAD75B.jpeg
She looks absolutely terrible. She really does need to eat a big bowl of pasta but we all know she wont. And where is her hair?
Just want to edit to add, what is with her neck/shoulder? Photoshop fail.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
View attachment 1515490She looks absolutely terrible. She really does need to eat a big bowl of pasta but we all know she wont. And where is her hair?
There's collar bone pop...and then there's this....this looks like such an uncomfortable pose, and so forced. This isn't a healthy holiday photo at all, she's almost trying to justify how skinny she is before she eats the pasta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
View attachment 1515490She looks absolutely terrible. She really does need to eat a big bowl of pasta but we all know she wont. And where is her hair?
The fact that she thinks she looks good in this shows how truly disordered she is. She looks so unhealthy, it’s scary.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She's contorting herself so hard in her holiday selfies she's going to throw her back out. This one is giving early 2000's pro-ed tumblr vibes 😬😮💨

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Did we ever get to the bottom of M’s medical diagnosis she mentioned when she was pregnant?
I’m going to speculate one of two scenarios-
speculation 1. that he was high risk for something, but ended up not having it. I watched her pregnant vlog on this topic and she said the NIPT test said 99% risk for an (unnamed) genetic condition, and then she went for a amnio (NIPT is a screening test, amnio is diagnostic). She never confirmed the amnio results, and let her audience assume the 99% risk meant a diagnosis. She enjoyed the extra attention and benefited from the engagement she got from the medical drama at the time. She doesn’t refer to it now because he doesn’t have the genetic condition.
speculation 2. he has klinefelter syndrome? diagnosed via the amnio during her pregnancy. This is a genetic condition involving the sex chromosomes (XXY). I suspect this condition would challenge her conservative/religious views around gender and masculinity, and therefore she is very unwilling to be open about the diagnosis (lucky break for M!). The condition is on a spectrum, so, if this is the scenario that is playing out, I suspect she and kirt were waiting to see how obvious it would be (especially in relation to his outward appearing ‘maleness’) and then ignore on their social media channels if at all possible.

These are speculations, based only the information said or shown by her on instagram or YouTube. I don’t have any other ‘source‘ or connection to her.

I probably lean more towards scenario 2, because the manipulation and lying in scenario 1 is quite heinous, even for her.

Reactions: 31
I really feel sad for her with the full on popping collar bone pic. Like really really sad for her, she clearly is not happy with herself and the way she looks at all. In her eyes a collar bone popping equals skinny plus happiness. Sad sad sad!!!
Screenshot_2022-08-21-17-36-00-57.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
“Off to”?
Then why, pray tell, are you dressed in your pyjamas as if you’re about to order room service?

Also, as predicted, the GF InToLeRaNcE has miraculously disappeared guys!! What’s in your water in Port Douglas?! Because apparently it’s a miracle elixir! Sezzy and Durt should definitely try some of it on their scalps, although I question that even a miracle potion could help those follicles at this point…
263F5805-B101-4D64-A66E-928CA925344A.jpeg

Reactions: 13
This picture of “health” is so far from real thriving health. What is the dark shadows on that shiny forehead
09D647D9-D380-4414-A23E-F851CE60562D.jpeg

also yes, that collarbone pop is so forced and messed up. Like you guys said, that’s a scary attempt at thinspo.. 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
She truly looks miserable and sick. I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t so damaging. Her whole existence seems so loveless and sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
This picture of “health” is so far from real thriving health. What is the dark shadows on that shiny forehead
View attachment 1515565
also yes, that collarbone pop is so forced and messed up. Like you guys said, that’s a scary attempt at thinspo.. 🤢
I was going to post the same thing!
Why does she look like a ill patient in rehab or something?
She looks sickly….

• Sad
Reactions: 29
She looks so happy and relaxed. Glad she's having a great time 🙃

Also, don't let this picture fool you. She's standing under very harsh lights to get the maximum shadow possible. She doesn't look like this naturally.

Screenshot_20220821-094520_Instagram.jpg

Wow, such a massive portion. And icecream, too. Slow down, girl, you're too wild!

Glad Kurt's meal was substantially bigger. Probably the most food he's been allowed to eat for a while.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
her hair is EXTRA slicked omfg. And it’s always always about food! Imagine your entire existence being about food and trying to prove your huge appetite. No thanks.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Here's a side by side with a screenshot from the B&B reel a few days ago. I flipped the mirror selfie to get a better comparison, since she only has a visible collarbone on her left side (the side she always contorts).

She doesn't look like this naturally. She's not stick thin and boney, despite what she's desperately trying to portray here. She wants to appear sickly thin. She needs help.

ZomboDroid 21082022101654.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
her hair is EXTRA slicked omfg. And it’s always always about food! Imagine your entire existence being about food and trying to prove your huge appetite. No thanks.
It is so damaging to wear her hair like this constantly, definitely not helping her situation! Like leave it out girl, give your scalp a rest

Reactions: 15
The lack of smiling in her photos she really is trying to be like Kim K making it look like pap shots.
I‘ll bet she asked for a kids size version of the dinner. Also no ice cream waffle but a rather small sad looking dairy free tiny scoop in a cup.
How does she enjoy life like this?
Good luck in your thirties Sez.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.