Sarahs Day #61 I’m “giving away” a trip and money. You just have to subscribe to my flop of an app, Sunee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
141CC730-B808-4CFA-8AA2-FD4C2CBCF041.jpeg
She’s never said a more factual statement. She really is going on 60!
8EB49DBB-222A-409B-91B3-31EDF813C082.jpeg
She really needs to stop with the cringe tiktoks! Firstly, its the middle of winter Sez. And trying to flick your few strands of hair isnt cutting it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Imagine idealising people like Kim K and Paris Hilton at this day and age. She's so regressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Look, as a fellow short gal I know getting your pants hemmed can get expensive. But what the duck are these bottoms? The hems must be absolutely filthy from dragging along the ground.

IMG_7287.jpeg
IMG_7288.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“When they ask you why you’re not having a birthday party for your 30th”…

Because you have zero friends, Sarah. That and you’re balding bad and still not back to your pre pregnancy size (not that it matters, but it matters to you, so suck it), sooooo, not exactly looking #youthful for this milestone.

Honestly Sarah, the best you managed for this MoMeNtoUs occasion was a repeat of a trip you took 3 months ago; some crappy fast fashion clothes; getting sick for the umpteenth time this year; and your Mum throwing you a ‘surprise’ party (so much of a surprise that you turned up in a coordinated costume).

Other than that you have employees; frenemies that try to hitch themselves to your failing wagon; and people that happen to attend the same church as you. At this point you’d have better success just renting a crowd because ain’t no one got time for a gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, fun free ‘party’ complete with grey Sunnee slop and you at the centre of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Tarts? WTF is this. These are cups. Likely a stolen recipe from somewhere else online with a minor change.
I used to make similar things back in 5th grade for class party with cereals. I get that the recipes are supposed to be simple, but not worth the price.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I used to make similar things back in 5th grade for class party with cereals. I get that the recipes are supposed to be simple, but not worth the price.
The Sunee page follows a few good bloggers, so it wouldn’t surprise me if they took “inspiration” (blind copied) their recipes

• Heart
Reactions: 14
FFFC4B5B-0996-471C-885B-236240B14087.jpeg

Love the sloping shoulders with absolutely no collar bone popping, zero definition and just perfectly normal as she is!
This is honestly nice to see her in her normal build. Without the wild contortions she almost looks nice.

Tarts? WTF is this. These are cups. Likely a stolen recipe from somewhere else online with a minor change.
Ellie made some version of crispier cakes covered in chocolate just some weeks ago when she appeared on TV to promote her new books. This looks like they were badly inspired from there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
um so i just her sister Em had her baby shower this weekend … look like at her parents place. Sarah obviously not in attendance 😳 so rude. imagine if her sisters did fawn over her at her baby shower for 🦊

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
um so i just her sister Em had her baby shower this weekend … look like at her parents place. Sarah obviously not in attendance 😳 so rude. imagine if her sisters did fawn over her at her baby shower for 🦊
I was just about to say this!! Peak Sarah is #1 maybe she's salty because Em actually has friends whereas her shower was mostly people that were paid to be there/her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Woooow! She obviously planned to fly out Friday instead of Monday so she didn't have to watch her sister get all the attention.
Maybe things are all peachy peachy like she lets on. 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That’s really sad that she did that.
Her sister was present for her 30th Birthday party, the least she could do was go to her sisters baby shower.

Makes you wonder what the family dynamics are

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I saw her most recent post (the collarbone) and wondered why I ever followed her. Then scrolled back. These cannot be the same person. Though she was unhealthy before she still had a spark and a zest for life. She looks so miserable now. Completely different energies. There’s no point to my post other than to say holy sh** that collarbone picture makes her look more ill than I’ve ever seen her be.
Sarah is the epitome / prime example of what people mean when they say "money can't buy happiness". She seemed so much happier living in that small apartment with Kurt when they first met, compared to now in her multi-million dollar home, with her Range Rover and boat. I'm sure ten years ago if you told her where she would be in terms of her following and financial sucess, thats all she would of dreamed of, but she honestly seems so miserable lately, and I think she's too caught up in materialistic things to bring her happiness, as appose to creating memories and living in the moment (sounds so cheesy I know). She honestly just reminds me to not be so hard on myself or think "if I had more money all my problems would go away" or "if I got that dream job" because clearly that doesn't mean anything.

Lol random rant, but just was thinking about it and everytime I see her miserable posts on here, it does humble me a bit tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 36
With all the comparison photos is quite clear she's trying look skinny that what she is, which brings me to the fact she goes to the gym 4 days a week, so obviously she's not making any progress, so thats probably why she's spirling, not that she needs to be any skinner, but in her eyes that would make her happier.. 🤦‍♀️ why can't she accept her body, takes 9 months to make a baby so it's going take time to get that body that back..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When she's at the gym she only works out her legs.
When she's at home, she only burns her abs.

At least she's apparently boxing these days, but otherwise I've never seen her do any upper body focused work. Strange for someone so obsessed with her collarbones, and has sloping slouched shoulders normally.

Tell me youre disordered without telling me youre disordered..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How awful she didn’t attend the baby shower for her sister: wasn’t she the support person for Sarah’s births not to mention how much she helps with the kids. No milestone birthday comes before returning gratitude to your loved ones! I’m truly shocked at that!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
How awful she didn’t attend the baby shower for her sister: wasn’t she the support person for Sarah’s births not to mention how much she helps with the kids. No milestone birthday comes before returning gratitude to your loved ones! I’m truly shocked at that!
Isn't her actual birthday closer to the end of the month?
Is it odd that this is the weekend they decided to go away to celebrate, when they're not even doing anything to celebrate?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Isn't her actual birthday closer to the end of the month?
Is it odd that this is the weekend they decided to go away to celebrate, when they're not even doing anything to celebrate?
Guaranteed it would’ve been gifted. Why else would she go during her sisters baby shower and not on her actual birthday?! Anything for a freebie!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.