Sarahs Day #61 I’m “giving away” a trip and money. You just have to subscribe to my flop of an app, Sunee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awkward moment when there’s no thigh gap and no sinched in waist!
How dumb does she think people are 🙃
Although I suppose the stans are pretty thick…..
She’s got a bangin’ body. I just wish she could see it as it is. Her life would be a hell of a lot less stressful if weight loss and having a perfect body wasn’t at the forefront of her mind.

How romantic, the couple that’s balding together 😂💗 It’s the most support Sarah’s ever shown Kurt.
Yeah, I think if you AND your wife need hair transplants then something in your life needs evaluating.

Reactions: 32
The perfect baby shower gift!? Who is having their baby shower at the beginning of their second trimester…?
B72FDBB9-0AAA-4CDE-928C-9513F4778FB6.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Been off my phone today. When i say i RAN!!!

The perfect baby shower gift!!! OH HEY GIRL heres a guide to lose the weight youve gained. Lots of love xo

FUXK YOU SEZ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I was reading the transcript of one of the recent Healthcode podcasts, and am I behind the times or has Sarah discussed still having a stage 2 prolapse since having Malakai? Shes such a great walking advertisement for Charlotte and their recently released money grab!

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Did we ever get to the bottom of M’s medical diagnosis she mentioned when she was pregnant?

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220821-065529_Chrome.jpg

Omg I took a screenshot of Kurt's hair, cos I thought how appropriate he got a monk haircut since his wife makes him practice abstinence. Anyway, then I went on Twitter and instantly THIS ad popped up:
Screenshot_20220821-065400_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yeah, I think if you AND your wife need hair transplants then something in your life needs evaluating.
Yeah you would think if BOTH you and your husband are losing hair, have grey pale complexions and all the issues Kurt has had you'd have a think about your lifestyle 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And two noses.

Is it some kind of design thing? I’ve seen this before, layering multiple copies of the foreground just slightly shifted. Maybe it’s a screenshot of what was supposed to be a reel?
It’s two photos flashing between each other so the screenshot was just taken at the exact moment of them both moving haha

Also I love the comparison of this to the bathroom selfie where she is contouring herself to have a different figure

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine picking a perfectly lovely name like Malakai, making a huge song and dance and treating it like a big influencer secret, doing a big name reveal reel, behaving like you're a Kardashian with a name that can't be risked with anyone else taking it, and then reducing it to MOOMOO. It's really like she's officially decided he's moomoo.

I always call my cat “Mr Moo” so whenever I see her referring to Malakai with that name it gives me a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did we ever get to the bottom of M’s medical diagnosis she mentioned when she was pregnant?
Yes I'm curious of that, he looks completely normal hitting milestones, from i can tell he looks there's no issues?
i hope she didn't post all that just for views.. 😑🤔

What does everything think about the whole thing with Malakai and his diagnosis? I don't know why no one talks about it, he looks like a completely normal healthy baby, i could be wrong? Be appears to be hitting milestone doing all the normal things.. i hope she didn't do all that just for views.. weird she never talks about it.

Reactions: 15
What does everything think about the whole thing with Malakai and his diagnosis?
I’m really torn, because on one hand we need to remember that not all illnesses, disabilities, pain or struggles are visible to the eye so he may definitely have some sort of issues and they are just not discussed.
On the other hand, this is Sarah and if someone were to lie and put on a show for sympathy - it’s her.

Especially as Kurt wasn’t present at the appointment where the doctor apparently told her to terminate. Leaves it 100% open for her to do her Sezzy thing and seek attention. I think the doctor said there’s a whatever % chance of something and it’s up to you what you choose to do.
It’s been discussed here at length many times so I think by now we can just assume he is fine and hope that if he isn’t they actually support him through it properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I hate how people get overly sensitive about asking this question bc SHE is the one that put it out there and cause speculation; I myself am EXTREMELY curious (health care worker here) and have been since the beginning. He looks VERY healthy and in fact (don’t get mad) looks like he is thriving more than Fox did as a babe. MakPak appears to be well and that begs the question— did Sarah truly bait this? How bleeping disgusting the way she carried on, baiting miscarriage, and then going completely SILENT as MakPak is shown to be a very healthy baby (not saying with certainty bc we always NEVER know). She’s a narcissist at best, and a hypochondriac at minimum. I’m not sure how long her future as an influencer will last, and her future with her own family after her social media career ends will be just as interesting — what will she do for a living? Will Kurt stick around? If it all falls apart, only person to blame for her derailment is herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I hate how people get overly sensitive about asking this question bc SHE is the one that put it out there and cause speculation; I myself am EXTREMELY curious (health care worker here) and have been since the beginning. He looks VERY healthy and in fact (don’t get mad) looks like he is thriving more than Fox did as a babe. MakPak appears to be well and that begs the question— did Sarah truly bait this? How bleeping disgusting the way she carried on, baiting miscarriage, and then going completely SILENT as MakPak is shown to be a very healthy baby (not saying with certainty bc we always NEVER know). She’s a narcissist at best, and a hypochondriac at minimum. I’m not sure how long her future as an influencer will last, and her future with her own family after her social media career ends will be just as interesting — what will she do for a living? Will Kurt stick around? If it all falls apart, only person to blame for her derailment is herself.
Agreed! If you don’t want people talking about it then why did you blast it all over insta and make a YT vid about it. Then say but don’t ask us anything because it’s no one’s business. Well you made it everyone’s when you mentioned it. He seems to be hitting milestones pretty easily and well possibly before the average too

Reactions: 36
Can we please address Kurt's hair? Nothing against a balding man, but the attempts to cover/style/comb over.. just cut or shave it mate. Must be taking some unfortunate notes from Sarah's cover ups.
I've also never understood the moustache? Maybe he's hiding a lip scar or something which is fair enough but it's not attractive
But there's so much out there to help with hair growth, maybe they are doing something about it but they could make it look less noticeable in the mean time for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.