Sarahs Day #60 Mumma likes her smoothies runny while her baby tiktoks about sex and money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Real and raw sis with her NaChUrAlLy OlIvE sKiN looks like she had 6 day old patchy fake tan. Coincidentally the week mid winter after she has recorded a few workouts.

wouldn’t be a big deal if she just admitted she is pale and needs fake tan lol
View attachment 1423358

Also the mental image I have of her getting this quality content is setting up the camera, playing the music, picking up Macka, making sure they are in frame..dance… put Macka down, check recording and repeat.

There is no other way this went down
View attachment 1423361
Is this the same outfit? Has she jsut pulled her dressing gown completely off her arms to get a collar bone pop 😂 Kurt's probably watching her like wtf are you doing woman you look ridiculous.
And clearly it's cold if she's wearing a huge dressing gown!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’d be so interested to know the social blade stats from today. Surely the Christian content would loose her some followers!!!

Reactions: 13
Is this the same outfit? Has she jsut pulled her dressing gown completely off her arms to get a collar bone pop 😂 Kurt's probably watching her like wtf are you doing woman you look ridiculous.
And clearly it's cold if she's wearing a huge dressing gown!
Sarah does herself zero favours with these feeble attempts at collar bone pops 😂 I couldn’t even guess where they are in that shot, that’s how nonexistent they are. But nice one on accentuating your sloped shoulders, Sez. Not very prima ballerina posture of you, but there you go 🦍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it just me who thinks thats Sarah has NEVER enjoyed exercise?! She has enjoyed being skinny, attract attention at the gym and instagram. When left on her own with no PT or partner she has no idea what to do and just jumps around in the weirdest poses/combos to try and look really professional. Her first 2 ebooks back this up in the fact that most complaints about it are its boring, too much of the same movements on intense reps that don't provide gains just sore so people stop. Thats why she honestly has no idea how to use her reformer in the house and won't use her home gym because then no one can see her. She can't steal other peoples ideas from there. Its strange that someone like Sarah at this stage needs a class to be motivated to workout.
I just don't ever see any enjoyment from her when working out as it is only done as a means to stall small.
She seemed to genuinely enjoy flexibility training/gymnastics back when she started her channel and was working at some gymnastics place with her friend. I remember she could do some pretty impressive(ish) inversions, arm balances, etc.

I don't think she can let herself enjoy exercise and I don't think she feels that something "counts" as a workout unless she feels near dead at the end.

Edit: oops, caught up and realized a lot of people have said this already 😅

I feel sad for her because she's living in a hell of her own creation. However, as someone with a lifelong ED myself, I can't really feel sympathy for someone who has all the resources - a supportive family, a stable income, tons of free time, and who actively chooses to not help themself. I know eating disorders mess with your mind, and that denial is a huge part of them, but this has gone on for so long and it's incredibly frustrating to watch, especially since that denial will lead her to not check herself on what she says and does in front of (and to) her children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I dont think Sarah works out as hard as she tries to represent. The other morning I worked out on the eliptical for 35 minutes and was totally drenched. Then I went home and got sidetracked by errands til the afternoon and didnt shower just like Sarah. Well by 3pm I thought my pants were trying to take themselves off, I WAS SO ITCHY AND RIPE. Thought I was going to cry standing at the post office and then eating lunch. Man duck her, shes lying, those undersized sports bras and lycra crotch rotters are next to impossible to wear after perspiration gets them dirty and smelly. The only reason she can stand wearing them is she doesnt strain herself. We havent seen her do an unedited workout in three years. Im telling you it good genes and poor nutrition that keeps her slender.
Thanks tattle, keep me laughing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Its nice to see other perspectives and these from the Red site had me chuckling.

A mommy in the US interested in mommy vlogger content (the apparent segment she is now pandering to and trying to cash in on) has spoken.
Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 22.31.27.png

And this, from an Australian. And an American.
Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 22.31.56.png

I find it fun and interesting that she now has women from multiple demographics waking up to her BS. I guess the only people still following and lapping up her content are the demographic called: brainless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I just spied tahlias Instagram. She’s in London now and has been travelling months. Sez hasn’t liked any of her posts. Jealous much?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I just spied tahlias Instagram. She’s in London now and has been travelling months. Sez hasn’t liked any of her posts. Jealous much?
Sez doesn't care about people's holiday posts, or animal posts or children posts it achievement posts remember. They lack her favourite type of content, Sez.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Hmm, what I thought was perhaps the last gasps of Sarah's career is looking more and more like an intentional rebrand. I think House of Groms is meant to serve two purposes: distance their work from their names and further distance themselves from any legal fallout as a result of how they run their businesses. Meanwhile, Sarah has been going dark on weekends, doing almost nothing to salvage her following, and is now intentionally leaning into ~Christian Mommy~ content that will drive off any lingering wishy-washy fans.

I've seen a handful of other creators do this recently when they've found themselves falling out of favor. Usually, it's in response to scandals that are not quite bad to instantly kill their career, but bad enough that they've scared off the big money makers and any growth potential. Essentially, they shut up about anything problematic they've done (no apologies, no acknowledgment in the comments, distance themselves from anyone else involved), let their social platforms fall dormant or mostly dormant, and then re-emerge several weeks or months later with slightly different content and the renewed ability to lure in new followers.

I doubt creators that go this route will ever reach their former earning potential again, and they'll always be at risk of people digging up their dirty laundry, but it's a hell of a lot better than suddenly having to find another career that will sustain your lifestyle. It'd be hard to start over like that after spending some of the most formative years of your life honing skills that most businesses don't fully understand/value.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her relationship with Christianity is entirely performative and self fulfilling. I am yet to see any altruistic actions from this family. Where are the donation drives for those who suffer and live in poverty? For those with cancer? For indigenous rights? Not a singular post or share or educational post on how to help someone else or ANYTHING EVER from them. They are well off, it’s absolutely disgusting that how religious they claim to be don’t care about “thy neighbour” at all. How can you have this much influence and income and not help other human beings?!

And don’t get me started on the last minute and fucked bushfire donations she tried to organise, this alone showed her true colours on how she views helping others.

Note: I’m very passionate about systemic injustices within religious spheres particulary Christianity and growing up a catholic with a catholic family (I’m agnostic). I do respect a someone’s personal choice in regards to religion and spirituality as a whole because you do you.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m sensing it’s going to be a manic day today. Why is she swinging mally moo around so much when he’s clearly very content just being still

Sadly this is more than likely true
With her swinging him around like that, I wish he'd do a massive spew right across her aesthetic kitchen!🤢🤮🤮🤮 God it shits me how she throws him around!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I’m sensing it’s going to be a manic day today. Why is she swinging mally moo around so much when he’s clearly very content just being still

Sadly this is more than likely true
How that kid doesn't have shaken baby syndrome I have no idea! It's MANIC!!! She hasn't stopped saying like yet either so I have to watch with no sound becasue I want to hunt her down and yell at her. How's the comment this morning - something about how one of the kids eats three times as much as she does - that wouldn't be hard really would it?! Ithink my budgie eats more than her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
This poor Bub 😞 literally being used as a prop in every single story.
Every story she is propping him up and standing behind him. It's so yuck, shoving him in the frame for no reason at all apart to remind everyone that she is a MoThEr!!!

YUCK YUCK YUCK

A live recording because the screen shots do not fully exhibit how badly this baby is used as a prop. She is actually flinging him up to emphasise words. It is terrible.

SARAH: If you do read here know that it’s no cute, it’s gross, it’s your child not your prop. You should value his privacy and stop using him and his older brother as literal shields.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Bleh how does she get uglier every story? You’ve just had a tweakment refresh Sarah, you should at least be looking fake-refreshed. Her face is well and truly fucked

• Haha
Reactions: 25
4423CAC8-31A4-47EE-A63C-3652EC5630C9.jpeg

Her kids aren’t content. But Malloy needs to be there to help spice up her viewers mornings.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.