Sarahs Day #60 Mumma likes her smoothies runny while her baby tiktoks about sex and money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re chocolate covered pretzels Sarah.. you’re really living on the edge. Maybe they were out of chocolate covered chick peas?
Wasn't she gluten free? Or does it change when she's pregnant/breastfeeding?

They don't seem to be dairy-free either.

Reactions: 16
Her reaction to 'yous' really annoyed me. 'Yous' is just lazy Australian slang, like just add it to the list of abbreviated tit we say. Her reaction was as if she is so prim and proper like her grammar and pronunciation is perfect. IT IS NOT. Her facial expressions to this was so dramatic. Ugh. GTFO.
I can’t watch any of her content except yt because I’m blocked on everything lol. But if this is referring to her complaining/criticising people who say “yous” Sarah has NO right, she has the most bogan sounding accent and pronunciation (sorry Sydney-siders 😅).

This girl pronounces picture as “pitcha”, pan as “paaan”, can’t be bothered as “can’t bbothd”, project as “prodjek”, and I’m almost certain I’ve heard her say “yous” plenty of times in her old videos.

You can make as much money as you want Sarah, it will never change the fact that you’re just a cashed up bogan from suburbia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Wasn't she gluten free? Or does it change when she's pregnant/breastfeeding?

They don't seem to be dairy-free either.
Her pregnancy with Macca was a miracle. It healed her of her gluten ans dairy intolerances.

However it has come back a little bit in the last month or two when it is convenient. For example the other week she showed a breakfast with one normal piece of toast and one gLuTeN fReE piece. 🤪 two normal pieces would have been too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
hahahahaha the shirt!!!! I have never seen that.
that would be a hair dye shirt for me. Like an old tit shirt I don't care about bleeping up.

Her reaction to 'yous' really annoyed me. 'Yous' is just lazy Australian slang, like just add it to the list of abbreviated tit we say. Her reaction was as if she is so prim and proper like her grammar and pronunciation is perfect. IT IS NOT. Her facial expressions to this was so dramatic. Ugh. GTFO.
What got me was when she said "yous" was sooo bogan, but then later in the podcast said she got the 'Bogan Award' on her last day of school, as if it was something to be proud about. And this whole podcast was FILLED with them both saying "like"....to the point where I had to go back to the transcript and count them! FYI there were over 90 of them in a 9.5 minute podcast, which by my calculations means it was said on average once every 6 or so seconds..."like", seriously guys, grow the f*@k up, ya bloody bogans!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Seriously, WHY is this a podcast? Why do they exist and why do they still have airtime?
How is two people rolling eyes, criticising and making wretchy-pukey faces are the usage of a word A FRIKKING PODCAST????

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“They did not disappoint”…you mean they didn’t taste like the sundried turds rolled in cacao dust you normally eat?!
She's still riding the high of a binge, wait until later today/tomorrow when she has a gurgly bloated tummy and does 3 workouts in one day to compensate

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Their neighbours must hate the constant screaming from their house in the evening. They behave like they live in a rural area where the nearest house is a 5 min drive away. Zero respect for their surroundings... it does my head in
The funny thing is, there is actually construction of duplexes next door to them. So hopefully scuz is getting a taste of her own medicine lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
I just had a look at google maps, and her house looks like the odd one out on the street, the other houses look much older (apart from the one next door to her) and hers looks ridiculous, almost as ridiculous as her 😂

If you want to have a look, just search “Sarah’s Day house” on google and the house listing should be around the 3-4 link, then go on maps and on street view 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I can’t watch any of her content except yt because I’m blocked on everything lol. But if this is referring to her complaining/criticising people who say “yous” Sarah has NO right, she has the most bogan sounding accent and pronunciation (sorry Sydney-siders 😅).

This girl pronounces picture as “pitcha”, pan as “paaan”, can’t be bothered as “can’t bbothd”, project as “prodjek”, and I’m almost certain I’ve heard her say “yous” plenty of times in her old videos.

You can make as much money as you want Sarah, it will never change the fact that you’re just a cashed up bogan from suburbia.
I loathe how she pronounces “new” lol

its n-yoo not noo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I unfollowed today, can’t watch her anymore. She became unbearable to me, everything is sooooo exaggerated, the way she constantly contradicts herself.
i remember the time when she got pregnant with Fox and I thought the announcement video was really cute and at least somewhat felt genuine. But now … no. Can’t do it anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 37
They’re chocolate covered pretzels Sarah.. you’re really living on the edge. Maybe they were out of chocolate covered chick peas?
TW: talk of ED

This is actually really sad and furthers the fact she has a severe eating disorder. She clearly feels like it’s outrageous to enjoy something as simple as chocolate. While I don’t pity Sarah as a person, I find it very sad that she has engrained it into her psyche that having a cheeky little snack or indulging in some chocolate will destroy her image/body.

Sarah, if you are reading this - you can have chocolate. It’s okay. You can still maintain your health and well-being by eating it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If you want to have a look, just search “Sarah’s Day house” on google and the house listing should be around the 3-4 link, then go on maps and on street view 🤣
I just did that and I am kind of shocked at how easy it is to find her address?! Super unsafe for her and her children!

Is it always this easy to find celebrities/influencers’ addresses?

I just did that and I am kind of shocked at how easy it is to find her address?! Super unsafe for her and her children!

Is it always this easy to find celebrities/influencers’ addresses?
no it’s shocking indeed, I just took a look myself! I would feel incredibly unsafe!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.