Sarahs Day #60 Mumma likes her smoothies runny while her baby tiktoks about sex and money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the duplexes on the block of land next to her house is for sale. Could you imagine having to listen to the screeching and carry on that must come from their house on a daily basis?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One of the duplexes on the block of land next to her house is for sale. Could you imagine having to listen to the screeching and carry on that must come from their house on a daily basis?!
Horrible. And that's the playful screeching we see. Imagine the sounds we don't hear on her snapshots:
- Ficks upset
- Sarah yelling at Ficks
- Sarah yelling at Kurt
- Sarah yelling up to him in the middle of the night when Macca isn't settling
- Ficks playing his drums

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just did that and I am kind of shocked at how easy it is to find her address?! Super unsafe for her and her children!

Is it always this easy to find celebrities/influencers’ addresses?
Also the fact that she posts her routine, and posts when they’re out of the house, or she’s alone in the house and Kurt’s “aWAy foR a WeEk”. And she also constantly shows of the expensive stuff in her house…

That’s probably why it’s for sale, neighbours couldn’t bear her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ITS NOT A SLEEP REGRESSION IF ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH!
Fuckkkk meeee! Your baby doesn't sleep well, ITS OK, some babies don't! It's not a sleep regression! Fuckkkkkkk 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I reckon people are leaving her socials in droves because treats her instagram like a 9-5 mon-fri job and it’s boring af. She barely stories on the weekend. I’m shocked she’s on now.

Reactions: 34
what a surprise that her stories are all about complaining again, does she ever not complain?

also - LOL at her performative little scene where she set up the camera and then picked up her baby and swayed with it, making sure to look SOOOOOoooooooooooo tired

• Haha
Reactions: 36
2CCAC594-ED83-41C3-AC4A-ACE8B40A0FDA.jpeg

NOT Sarah pretending to channel God :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::poop::alien:🤡👻

Chick is fully and totally cooker and makesabsolutely no sense anymore these days. She's manic, incoherent and doesn't strong her content together in any sensible relatable manner.

She probably saw her social blade update here and thought, okay so everything I'm doing is failing, time to bring out the big guns. And posted this message STRAIGHT FROM GOD HIMSELF.

Jeezlouiiiseeee how she still has any followers and feels relevant enough to keep this charade up is really beyond me.

This is probably the worst avatar of hers, and I've seen her go through a lot of change.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
View attachment 1423123

Chick is fully and totally cooker and makesabsolutely no sense anymore these days. She's manic, incoherent and doesn't strong her content together in any sensible relatable manner.

She probably saw her social blade update here and thought, okay so everything I'm doing is failing, time to bring out the big guns. And posted this message STRAIGHT FROM GOD HIMSELF.

Jeezlouiiiseeee how she still has any followers and feels relevant enough to keep this charade up is really beyond me.

This is probably the worst avatar of hers, and I've seen her go through a lot of change.
It’s so transparent. That “message from God” is so vague and could literally apply to ANYONE. I mean I’m not religious at all - and it’s a beautiful message and if it helps someone then great. But pick a lane and stay in it. Are you a Christian influencer, a mummy influencer, a fitness influencer, a health influencer? She would do so much better in the long run if she just stayed true to what she really loves. If she went down the Christian influencer then yes she would probably lose followers but at least the followers that were left would be genuine? It must be so exhausting having all these different masks and changing them constantly throughout the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1423123

Something tells me Beth probably posted a story like this recently and as Sarah doesn’t have an original thought, she’s gotta post it too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
As if god would use Sarah as his messenger anyway. He’s like “sarah, I see all of the good you do in the world and how many people you have helped with their eating disorders, how much you give back to your community, now pass on this message for me”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1423123

This mouse type / white text on light blue background with a tiny 8pt font is almost as bad as Beth's posts. Am I supposed to be able to read that ??? 🔍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So God is now speaking through his prophet Sarah today, while shes holding the archangel M. 🙏🏼 Im really sure God was telling you to post thise words to instagram stories. #yourtoofargonesarah

• Haha
Reactions: 45
View attachment 1423123

This message looks like something a cult leader says to unsuspecting, vulnerable people to lure them into their group.Oh wait..

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She has changed so much even just in the last 5 years. Her old vlogs and content was more fitness, food and health related but she would also spend time with her friends and Kurt. Now it’s like she doesn’t have direction in her content and a purpose. I used to enjoy watching her workouts and what I eat in a day content (although she has always been restrictive around food). Now she’s a Christian messenger? It’s just so far from her old content, although I understand that her life is different now. If you watch her old YouTube videos she even talked with a deeper tone of voice and came across as quite genuine. She used to seem like she and Kurt enjoyed life back then. It’s like she’s a completely different person.

Reactions: 34
View attachment 1423123

Man I wanna know what was in those chocolate pretzels… bish be trippin’ 🤣😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I love the juxtaposition of her semi naked in the towel, coyly trying to hold her boobs in, almost flashing her vag, talking about bible verses and channeling God. 🙄

Who is this performance going to appeal to? Conservative Christian’s will likely judge the semi nakedness and even the skipping church. Non-Christians are just WTF? 🤣 maybe cooler ‘hip’ Christins might find this somehow appealing, or at least non-offensive.

Has anyone googled her ‘message’ from God. I wonder if she just copy and pasted it from somewhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.