Sarahs Day #60 Mumma likes her smoothies runny while her baby tiktoks about sex and money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel this need to address her absence on a weekend? Clearly cares about what’s being said about her on this and the other site, yet doesn’t take what’s being said on here as tips to how she can improve. The lack of empathy is astonishing 🤯
Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if the excessive, unnecessary swinging of Marsupial is some kind of addressing what’s being said here. “Like” grow up Sarah, why do you care so much about what other people think of you, yet “like” care so little about actual other people.

View attachment 1425600
Her kids aren’t content. But Malloy needs to be there to help spice up her viewers mornings.
So he’s a performer. I sure hope he’s getting good cash for this.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The emphasis on "A child that eats triple what I eat" 😭😭😭😭 poor faux. Maybe it is true with her portions atm but wtf.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Yeah it isn’t hard for Fox to eat triple what you eat when you are seriously gaunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Scrolling through Tik Tok on my lunch break, and a video from Beth came up on my feed so I checked out her page. Notice how she has zero videos using her baby for content? Sarah, since you read here, please take note 📝

Does anyone else think Beth’s social media, is what Sarah’s used to be when she was in her peak? Before it was all whining, lying and cringe videos.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Makes me laugh when she describes her day as “very exciting”. For a moment there I thought she was gonna take the kids out to do something fun! But no it’s just warehouse stuff. Not sure how that’s exciting for the poor children in your care.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The emphasis on "A child that eats triple what I eat" 😭😭😭😭 poor faux. Maybe it is true with her portions atm but wtf.
I never understood why this was a talking point. She has done this since he was just turned 2. I have not known too many mothers of children that age expressing exasperation or just so frequently making too fine a point about how much their children eat. If anything its a blessing that a child that age is interested in and spends a good amount of time eating and being engaged in food. WHY she is coming off as being exasperated at it, is beyond me.

It only speaks of her restrictive/controlling ways with herself, which no doubt she is going to pass on to her kids.

Makes me laugh when she describes her day as “very exciting”. For a moment there I thought she was gonna take the kids out to do something fun! But no it’s just warehouse stuff. Not sure how that’s exciting for the poor children in your care.
Emails, filming, warehouse -- SCINTILLATING!
Cant believe she included keeping her kids fed, and working out in that. When she said she has a busy day and swiped the camera over her to do list which looked like it had 5 or maybe 6 things in it, tops!
She's a joke.

Also is she literally ONLY ever working out her legs anymore? We dont see her mention, talk about or display anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Anyone else find it weird she didnt follow up that God-spoke-to-you-through-me BS with any more stories? It's the kind of thing which even just a year ago she might have shared some responses, or followed it up with some vacant chatter the next day.

Someone on the red site said this was a tester for her to see what responses it will get. And I am now leaning that way and agreeing. Everything this witch does is calculated, and towards an end. She will stop at nothing. Even it means she has to turn herself into a voodoo channel of God's own words 👻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Something tells me Beth probably posted a story like this recently and as Sarah doesn’t have an original thought, she’s gotta post it too
Real and raw sis with her NaChUrAlLy OlIvE sKiN looks like she had 6 day old patchy fake tan. Coincidentally the week mid winter after she has recorded a few workouts.

wouldn’t be a big deal if she just admitted she is pale and needs fake tan lol
View attachment 1423358

Also the mental image I have of her getting this quality content is setting up the camera, playing the music, picking up Macka, making sure they are in frame..dance… put Macka down, check recording and repeat.

There is no other way this went down
View attachment 1423361
as someone who’s formerly religious and now considers themselves a non practicing/spiritual Christian who lives outside the church. This tit is everything I hate about organised Christianity. It’s so performative and fake

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sarah: I’m not going to be using my kids as content.

Also Sarah: Forks and Malcolm, you’re doing amazing sweetie

0EA3F7D9-D672-483E-9FBB-F231E874268A.jpeg

B0182C0A-B358-4684-9A30-CF0A955F41C9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
The nasty tension between Brenton and Sarah is hilarious 💀 you can just tell how much they detest one another but have to get along because Brenton and Kurt are friends.

Brenton and Sarah are BOTH completely insufferable as well so when they target each other with equal pettiness it’s soooo funny.

Also what the duck is with Tim Dormer’s comment?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The comment under it by timdormer, "lovely white family"? The Fookk
I get his possible intention because they are dressed in white but what a stupid insensitive thing to say. If they were wearing black would he say “what a lovely black family” idiot

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.