Sarahs Day #60 Mumma likes her smoothies runny while her baby tiktoks about sex and money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Sissy's,

Sorry I haven't been on insta so much the past few week, I had to cover up my Botox/fillers appointments but also it's been so windy here that my naturally red lips probably didn't even need any extra work.

I had a SUPER BUSY MONTH where Kurt was out of town. Luckily my sister and mum moved in to take over the chaotic toddler so I was able to have my 3 gym sessions, 2 Pilates classes and a walk per day. Just so I can get some movement in this season.

Hope you all enjoyed my 2 weeks of wellness! Nothing like a bunch of Tropeaka ads and fake Sunee discounts to brighten your day! I was supposed to chat everyday and bring some wellness to your life but I forgot that I'm actually miserable and didn't have anything useful to share. Oops sorry!

We also all got sick AGAIN. Nothing says wellness like 4 bouts of sickness in as many months! Luckily I can just pack Mally Poo into my backpack and carry him around because you can't let your sick baby rule your life remember girls! Don't let them inconvenience you! They're just a baby, they won't remember anyway! Once Mally poo felt better though he did tell me he wanted to do a tiktok about sex and money surrounded by choking hazards. It was only up for a few hours so hope you got to see it! I'll be back soon with more weird and outdated tiktok trends for you all to prove I'm a cool boy mum.

I've got a few projects to announce for 2024
- 🔆my Sunee cookbook that you've all been waiting for! Don't worry it won't be fill of any of those unsightly recipes, it was actually just be a solid block of wood that looks like a book so you can get that boujji aesthetic without having to worry about cooking any of my gross watery smoothies or whole pineapple alcohol-free sadness-full cocktails.
- 🤰pregnancy work out guide - yes, I know I've been promising this since I was pregnant but I'm just so busy counting out my 5 daily almonds for lunch and dinner that I just DONT have time to edit. Also the lady I'm working with has probably realised I don't know tit about Pilates or pregnancy so maybe this will take even longer than planned!
- 🦊Foxy Boxys Cooking Channel! Now I've got a new cute newborn raking in the cash, Fox was becoming a bit of a dead weight so we've decided to put him to work! I hate YouTube and have absolutely no ideas left of how to pretend to be entertaining so Fox will attempt to make some Sunnee slop for you guys! I'm sure he'll get bored after one attempt so be sure to catch these vids while you can!

J'attends avec impatience cette prochaine saison, je vous aime mes sœurs ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
What safety measures do they ahve in place 😂

Also her PT session today was lunges... And a different type of lunges ...
Screenshot_20220715-110020_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220715-110026_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Mount guy is sending me 😂
The whole “look at me working out and only 4 months post partum!!!” sickens me

From Kurt Kardashians stories. Youjust know this witch was like “hehe I’m so skinnaaaayyyy I can ride on Focksy’s trike”

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Anyone else notice how in the whole ramble about house of groms (which btw sound slike a massive mess, with no differentiation when listing off their cOmPaniEs and businesses, sarah said "we produce emily's podcast" like dee's name and podcast was conspicuoous by it's absence???

Reactions: 19
Did she mean to write: When your sports bra is too small.
This story triggered me big time. I struggled so much with supply when breastfeeding my baby. I worked so hard, but ended up having to combo feed and supplement. And here she is showing off her “milky tits” when her ass doesn’t even eat 1,000 calories a day. How is she able to keep up her supply on eating watery smoothies and secret lollis? Ugh. So frustrating.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Mount Guy. duck me! My fave auto caption fail so far.

I guess "House Of Groms" has a catchier ring to it than "KJ Tilse Media" - remember when he was toying with that hideous 'merch' in a distressed font (who designed it, Tahlia? Not sure...) and it looked like it said KUNT TILSE?

Edited to add - found the pic of the merch. KUNT TILSE!
C6FC874A-7F94-43A2-99A7-F63883D8B868.jpeg

Once you see these expressions you cannot unsee them. Apologies in advance...I'll never get over them recording banter for 9 minutes and calling it a pOdCaSt. And also recording the video. WHY? I guess so we can have avatar gems like these...

IMG_6445.jpeg
IMG_6448.jpeg
IMG_6447.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Anyone else notice how in the whole ramble about house of groms (which btw sound slike a massive mess, with no differentiation when listing off their cOmPaniEs and businesses, sarah said "we produce emily's podcast" like dee's name and podcast was conspicuoous by it's absence???
I noticed that too. On the face of it it looks like HoG is still producing her podcast. She's posting videos of her recording episodes in both the poolhouse and the warehouse. Plus she had Jess on a recent episode and tagged Kurt.

However I have spotted something. In older content she's posted What A Mouthful is listed as being by House of Groms. Now it's saying it's by Dee Zibara. Welcome to the Womb still says HoG. So I'm wondering if maybe they produced the first season and now Dee is going her own way. I guess time will tell. She also still has Sunee in her bio so she's still their nutritionist. I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually replace her with Jess though. Skurt are trying to keep everything in house and under one roof. I doubt Dee will want to merge her businesses with HoG and work out of the warehouse with everyone else.

Reactions: 20
Their neighbours must hate the constant screaming from their house in the evening. They behave like they live in a rural area where the nearest house is a 5 min drive away. Zero respect for their surroundings... it does my head in

Reactions: 30
Those stories where she accuses Kurt of forgetting to feed F when she is away… 1) Definitely just wants to control what he eats, 2) “F, you’re welcome, honey” Is your kid supposed to thank you for giving him food? You are his parent, I don’t think he should thank you for fixing him a snack! 3) What’s the point in filming this whole thing? Being mean to Kurt again? Showing how awesome you are for thinking about your kid’s basic needs? Showing off that you’re so rich you can afford all that food?

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Even if Kurt did "forget" to feed Fox, if he is anything like every 3 year old I know they are not shy about asking for a snack when hungry or asking for food. My niece runs like clockwork and knows when its snack times and will remind you. Is she possibly also restricting Fox food so he doesn't grow bigger?! Or does she just not realise they have smaller stomachs and so more frequent smaller meals are better than just one meal a day like she operates.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Mount Guy. duck me! My fave auto caption fail so far.

I guess "House Of Groms" has a catchier ring to it than "KJ Tilse Media" - remember when he was toying with that hideous 'merch' in a distressed font (who designed it, Tahlia? Not sure...) and it looked like it said KUNT TILSE?

Edited to add - found the pic of the merch. KUNT TILSE!
View attachment 1419281

Once you see these expressions you cannot unsee them. Apologies in advance...I'll never get over them recording banter for 9 minutes and calling it a pOdCaSt. And also recording the video. WHY? I guess so we can have avatar gems like these...

View attachment 1419273 View attachment 1419275 View attachment 1419276
hahahahaha the shirt!!!! I have never seen that.
that would be a hair dye shirt for me. Like an old tit shirt I don't care about bleeping up.

Her reaction to 'yous' really annoyed me. 'Yous' is just lazy Australian slang, like just add it to the list of abbreviated tit we say. Her reaction was as if she is so prim and proper like her grammar and pronunciation is perfect. IT IS NOT. Her facial expressions to this was so dramatic. Ugh. GTFO.

Reactions: 35
Brenton is doing a ‘serve day’ with his church, helping out at a school today. Why do we never see Kurt and Sarah doing these things?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm 70kg and I can cruise around on one of those trikes, they are solid little things. But 100% she is think that she is the skinnest and no one else can ride on of those toddler trikes

From Kurt Kardashians stories. Youjust know this witch was like “hehe I’m so skinnaaaayyyy I can ride on Focksy’s trike”
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 19
hahahahaha the shirt!!!! I have never seen that.
that would be a hair dye shirt for me. Like an old tit shirt I don't care about bleeping up.

Her reaction to 'yous' really annoyed me. 'Yous' is just lazy Australian slang, like just add it to the list of abbreviated tit we say. Her reaction was as if she is so prim and proper like her grammar and pronunciation is perfect. IT IS NOT. Her facial expressions to this was so dramatic. Ugh. GTFO.
I used to be really judgey of people who use “youse” but now I couldn’t care less. It’s a part of certain peoples dialects and we (the Royal we) really shouldn’t look down on those who use dialects other than standard Australian English. Not that Sarah would know any of that because she never bothered to finish her teaching degree and doesn’t give a tit about educating herself further

Reactions: 15
What safety measures do they ahve in place 😂

Also her PT session today was lunges... And a different type of lunges ...
View attachment 1418915View attachment 1418916
Eww and what a pick me (and dig at Kurt) to @ your trainer saying they’re ogling your tits. Guaranteed he wasn’t and it was 100% Sarah who bought it up.

Just like she was talking at the plus sized WOC model about HaViNg AbS wHeN pReGnAnT at her last active wear shoot (the shoot for the same sorry top she’s wearing in the story). The model just stared as Sarah did an ape impression trying to desperately flex non existent abs over a pregnant belly…But then she tried to make out as if everyone was commending her on having abs? It was bizarre.

So no, your MiLkY TiTtiEs (weird how that classy and oh so Christian phrase is ok but you can’t handle ‘you’s’) are far from all that, Sarah. It just reinforces that you’re an exhibitionist who still can’t dress herself despite having been lactating for 4 months (and done it once before).

Plus I honestly don’t think Kunt gives a flying duck who is fake looking at you, seeing as he didn’t want to procreate with you to begin with. Must be a nice reminder that you baby trapped him, though.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.