Sarahs Day #60 Mumma likes her smoothies runny while her baby tiktoks about sex and money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1423123
NOT Sarah pretending to channel God :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::poop::alien:šŸ¤”šŸ‘»

Chick is fully and totally cooker and makesabsolutely no sense anymore these days. She's manic, incoherent and doesn't strong her content together in any sensible relatable manner.

She probably saw her social blade update here and thought, okay so everything I'm doing is failing, time to bring out the big guns. And posted this message STRAIGHT FROM GOD HIMSELF.

Jeezlouiiiseeee how she still has any followers and feels relevant enough to keep this charade up is really beyond me.

This is probably the worst avatar of hers, and I've seen her go through a lot of change.
hahahahaha I cannot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is typical of those big money churches. Everything is performative, from the music to the sermons to the ā€œspreading the gospelā€ on their socials. Thereā€™s no humility. She did that to make herself look and feel good.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Please no with that God's message story this thread is killing me :ROFLMAO:

This is the new pineapple šŸ

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is it just me who thinks thats Sarah has NEVER enjoyed exercise?! She has enjoyed being skinny, attract attention at the gym and instagram. When left on her own with no PT or partner she has no idea what to do and just jumps around in the weirdest poses/combos to try and look really professional. Her first 2 ebooks back this up in the fact that most complaints about it are its boring, too much of the same movements on intense reps that don't provide gains just sore so people stop. Thats why she honestly has no idea how to use her reformer in the house and won't use her home gym because then no one can see her. She can't steal other peoples ideas from there. Its strange that someone like Sarah at this stage needs a class to be motivated to workout.
I just don't ever see any enjoyment from her when working out as it is only done as a means to stall small.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Is it just me who thinks thats Sarah has NEVER enjoyed exercise?! She has enjoyed being skinny, attract attention at the gym and instagram. When left on her own with no PT or partner she has no idea what to do and just jumps around in the weirdest poses/combos to try and look really professional. Her first 2 ebooks back this up in the fact that most complaints about it are its boring, too much of the same movements on intense reps that don't provide gains just sore so people stop. Thats why she honestly has no idea how to use her reformer in the house and won't use her home gym because then no one can see her. She can't steal other peoples ideas from there. Its strange that someone like Sarah at this stage needs a class to be motivated to workout.
I just don't ever see any enjoyment from her when working out as it is only done as a means to stall small.

I think Sarah has a very disordered relationship with exercise. Obsessive and driven by her ED.
I think when you exercise that much, you dread working out because it isnā€™t enjoyable but your brain tells you you have to do it because you feel immense guilt when you donā€™t

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I've never seen her talk about strength goals, bulking, building muscle, progress with her training in terms of weighted exercises (but also to be fair I've never watched her YT videos haha) you also never see her do anything actually impressive

It's always what exercise burns the most calories, shredding, getting lean etc
And undereating is 100% just going to be stripping her muscle first

Whilst it's totally fine to not do any of the things I mentioned in the beginning, I just think for someone who has created their online following because of fitness it's just super strange and boring she's only ever posting really light lame exercise routines
I'm not even sure she uses machines so I don't even know why she has a gym membership it just seems like such a waste

(Of course there's all the ED stuff too, but I'm just referring to her lack of love for exercise)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sarahā€™s content was created in the height on thinspo, and it attracted many vulnerable young women with EDā€™s to her page. She hid her disordered views with a bubbly smile and positive attitude, and mantra ā€œact confident and no one will question youā€

People are waking up, but unfortunately people with EDā€™s search the internet for this kind of content. Hence why she has never felt the need to take it down, it still gains traction and $$$

What I find interesting about Sarah, is that she talks about being a ballerina and loving dancing, but yet she chooses to hit the gym and pilates as her therapy. She talks about ā€œgetting strongā€ but her training doesnā€™t align with gaining muscle or lifting heavier, just endurance training.
My question is, why doesnā€™t she try a different style? There are more and more adult dance classes and athletic classes that she could do that would be fun and helpful.
She talks the talk but never walks the walk, and I find it really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Real and raw sis with her NaChUrAlLy OlIvE sKiN looks like she had 6 day old patchy fake tan. Coincidentally the week mid winter after she has recorded a few workouts.

wouldnā€™t be a big deal if she just admitted she is pale and needs fake tan lol
45618824-882B-4D99-AB8A-4CD29E4C4148.png

Also the mental image I have of her getting this quality content is setting up the camera, playing the music, picking up Macka, making sure they are in frame..danceā€¦ put Macka down, check recording and repeat.

There is no other way this went down
7AC66AE4-233A-47BC-B56C-34B4897905D2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Real and raw sis with her NaChUrAlLy OlIvE sKiN looks like she had 6 day old patchy fake tan. Coincidentally the week mid winter after she has recorded a few workouts.

wouldnā€™t be a big deal if she just admitted she is pale and needs fake tan lol
View attachment 1423358

Also the mental image I have of her getting this quality content is setting up the camera, playing the music, picking up Macka, making sure they are in frame..danceā€¦ put Macka down, check recording and repeat.

There is no other way this went down
View attachment 1423361
Prayer requests?!!!!!! Oh get focked you idiot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Something tells me Beth probably posted a story like this recently and as Sarah doesnā€™t have an original thought, sheā€™s gotta post it too
Just yesterday Beth posted that her morning routine consists of bible reading and journaling or reading Lucaā€™s bible with him. So predictable Sezzy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Itā€™s not just you. From her earliest YouTube upload itā€™s always been evident that she doesnā€™t like exercise, she likes being skinny and losing weight. She says herself plenty of times that unless she gets really sweaty and feels absolutely wrecked afterwards she doesnā€™t even feel like sheā€™s worked out. No one who kills themselves in the gym that much and that often would enjoy exercise.

In her videos Sarah is always saying how she will makes excuses not to go to the gym etc and itā€™s because she doesnā€™t enjoy it. I do weights 3 times a week and it took me a few months but now I look forward to my workouts because they push me without being exhausting and because I follow a program where my progression is evident.

Sarah hates working out. She just likes being thin.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1423123
NOT Sarah pretending to channel God :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::poop::alien:šŸ¤”šŸ‘»

Chick is fully and totally cooker and makesabsolutely no sense anymore these days. She's manic, incoherent and doesn't strong her content together in any sensible relatable manner.

She probably saw her social blade update here and thought, okay so everything I'm doing is failing, time to bring out the big guns. And posted this message STRAIGHT FROM GOD HIMSELF.

Jeezlouiiiseeee how she still has any followers and feels relevant enough to keep this charade up is really beyond me.

This is probably the worst avatar of hers, and I've seen her go through a lot of change.
Omg Sarah SAME!!

God REGULARLY talks to me and asks me to make an Instagram story for him. #sponsored #sponsoredbygod #ad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So I may sound silly here but hear me out... for a while I thought House of Groms was just a funny name Tattle had came up with..... until I realised they are actually calling it House of Groms šŸ’€ I just cannot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
She still has time, but sis still hasnā€™t put up that vlog she said she would at the end of this week..imagine being this tit at your job but still trying to give other people tips on how to be productive.

I hate when people expect small babies to sleep hours at a time..itā€™s normal for them not to and some people just get lucky and have a baby who sleeps well from early on. It has nothing to do with regressions or if the baby is ā€œgoodā€ or not.

Also you cannot tell me that Sarah is not Australiaā€™s answer to Brittany Dawn. The similarities between them is CRAZYYYY!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hey Sezzy, talking about God and his apparent message doesnā€™t undo you posting a TikTokā€™s with your baby rolling in money to a song about sex. Ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.