Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanner14

VIP Member
Hi Sissy's,

Sorry I haven't been on insta so much the past few week, I had to cover up my Botox/fillers appointments but also it's been so windy here that my naturally red lips probably didn't even need any extra work.

I had a SUPER BUSY MONTH where Kurt was out of town. Luckily my sister and mum moved in to take over the chaotic toddler so I was able to have my 3 gym sessions, 2 Pilates classes and a walk per day. Just so I can get some movement in this season.

Hope you all enjoyed my 2 weeks of wellness! Nothing like a bunch of Tropeaka ads and fake Sunee discounts to brighten your day! I was supposed to chat everyday and bring some wellness to your life but I forgot that I'm actually miserable and didn't have anything useful to share. Oops sorry!

We also all got sick AGAIN. Nothing says wellness like 4 bouts of sickness in as many months! Luckily I can just pack Mally Poo into my backpack and carry him around because you can't let your sick baby rule your life remember girls! Don't let them inconvenience you! They're just a baby, they won't remember anyway! Once Mally poo felt better though he did tell me he wanted to do a tiktok about sex and money surrounded by choking hazards. It was only up for a few hours so hope you got to see it! I'll be back soon with more weird and outdated tiktok trends for you all to prove I'm a cool boy mum.

I've got a few projects to announce for 2024
- 🔆my Sunee cookbook that you've all been waiting for! Don't worry it won't be fill of any of those unsightly recipes, it was actually just be a solid block of wood that looks like a book so you can get that boujji aesthetic without having to worry about cooking any of my gross watery smoothies or whole pineapple alcohol-free sadness-full cocktails.
- 🤰pregnancy work out guide - yes, I know I've been promising this since I was pregnant but I'm just so busy counting out my 5 daily almonds for lunch and dinner that I just DONT have time to edit. Also the lady I'm working with has probably realised I don't know shit about Pilates or pregnancy so maybe this will take even longer than planned!
- 🦊Foxy Boxys Cooking Channel! Now I've got a new cute newborn raking in the cash, Fox was becoming a bit of a dead weight so we've decided to put him to work! I hate YouTube and have absolutely no ideas left of how to pretend to be entertaining so Fox will attempt to make some Sunnee slop for you guys! I'm sure he'll get bored after one attempt so be sure to catch these vids while you can!

J'attends avec impatience cette prochaine saison, je vous aime mes sœurs ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Umm who’s pressuring her to pump? Nobody. Also maybe those people with freezer loads of milk are exclusive pumpers because they are unable to breastfeed????? Thick as bricks this one.
"I exclusively breastfeed 99.99% of the time, only sometimes use my hakka for an emergence stash sometimes. It's only for emergencies, like today, I booked the wrong Pilates class"

Lol my God. What an EmErGeNcY"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Flexicon

Wow, Sarah's two boys have a passion for health, movement and fitness! 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20220720-132059_Instagram.jpg

I guarantee the book is riddled with grammatical gems like this one, and I'm here for it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

gigoo24

‘I truly feel like I’m currently living the best years of my life’ then WHY the fuck are you always complaining

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
So I may sound silly here but hear me out... for a while I thought House of Groms was just a funny name Tattle had came up with..... until I realised they are actually calling it House of Groms 💀 I just cannot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

hello874930

Also lol at “Kurt is on a big adventure with the boys”
He went to the local coffee shop they go to every day. Two minutes from home. Wow. Much adventure. Such fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
Omg, Sarah, no one is pumping / building a freezer stash of milk for fun or for an Instagram trend. There’s no pressure to pump just for pumping’s sake. There’s pressure to return to work to pay the bills and find a solution for someone other than the mum to feed the baby. How can she think anyone enjoys sterilising a pump?!

• Heart
Reactions: 73

lbwadoam

Sarahs Day #61: Who even cares at this point?

(If she doesn’t even try, why would I?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

yungbex

Also I love that she is comparing an actual baby to a 3 year old. What's focks supposed to do, lie on his back for the entire day?

Also - MAN she's boring lately

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Dougjudy

Not Sharon complaining about construction next door interfering with 💫her💫 life when she did the exact same thing making the usual noises gutting out their house when they moved in?? Like??

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Toath

E857BDD0-F4E9-4D3E-A53A-A8047FE1FB03.png

I haven’t caught up on a few pages so sorry if this has been discussed already, but she really hates happiness doesn’t she? She topped up her coffee with what looks like water?! 🤮🤮🤮 it’s either a long black or a coffee with milk, not some heinous mix of both!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 68