Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I been so oblivious this whole time or has she never really posted photos of her doing ballet ? Like I have PLENTY of photos of me doing the sports that I did growing up. She loves to throw in that she was so invested in ballet but where is the actual proof? and considering she did for so long, I thought she’d use any opportunity to throw photos like that around
I feel like she would have uploaded videos if she was that good... Or we'd see her pirouetting around the place. I just don't buy it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has anyone checked what "positive" and "motivational" content she has posted thru the week like she claimed she would?

I'm surious because she said she's extending wellness week to do that. AndI can't help but feel she didn't even hype this up the way she does her other collabs or sales or products. This was literally a go-buy-my-tit week because sis can't even be bothered to make a convincing pitch for it.

Lazy and entitled as duck. We'll never know for sure, but the fact that she hasn't even mentioned WW everyday is suss, I hope the whole thing flopped.

Reactions: 29
Ohh thanks, so the salad makes it loaded! Nothings simple for this extra witch.

Does a boomerang count?

Nah, we need a flashback Friday of little miss Sez in a tutu, off the beat but with a big grin.

We have all been there. Nothing to be ashamed about

Reactions: 10
Her "single mum" week has gone well for her, because she hasn't had to do any parenting my herself.

If she had no help or babysitting, she would have been on her stories crying and complaining day after day.

Reactions: 44
Her "single mum" week has gone well for her, because she hasn't had to do any parenting my herself.

If she had no help or babysitting, she would have been on her stories crying and complaining day after day.
I do wonder if the people around her have legitimate concerns about her and her behaviours & know she wouldn’t cope at all on her own. i mean, it’s just as likely she’s a selfish asshole, but i do wonder how much deeper it goes! imagine being a fly on the wall 👀

Reactions: 33
I do wonder if the people around her have legitimate concerns about her and her behaviours & know she wouldn’t cope at all on her own. i mean, it’s just as likely she’s a selfish asshole, but i do wonder how much deeper it goes! imagine being a fly on the wall 👀
Plus most of them are on her payroll 💰🙄

Reactions: 9
My 2.5 year old no longer naps 🤷🏼‍♀️ And my eldest child stopped napping at the age of 2.

I find it weird that she still tries to make Fox nap at the age of 3? 3.5?
My almost 4 year old is only just dropping his nap. The room he is in at daycare still has nap time too. All kids are different

Reactions: 11
Is that response to her sister’s photo what I think it is? Is that recent?

Reactions: 7
Some questions:

1. Where's Abbey?
2. Does anyone here take their phone into the bathroom while they shower? I dunno, I certainly don't...
3. I know Australia has a relatively small population but is there not a bank of professional commercial actors to choose from? Or do Kurt/Sezzy ONLY hire their friends for everything so they can save $ (referring to KJTILSE-MEDIA's new TV commercial for payment by crypto...featuring Brenton, Tahlia, Jei and the other girl who works for them...
Oops, I take my phone into the bathroom with me while I shower BUT I live alone and it’s in case I fall so I can use Siri to call my family 😂 I’m a worry-wart I’m def not sitting there filming myself or taking pics lol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.