Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have kids, I work a full time job and if I get to three gym sessions in a week I count myself lucky. I don't get a huge deal of time outside work for 'me' time as work takes over quite a lot, especially in the busy times... Last month I did a week (seven days lol) of 12 hour days in a row...

'it you're a mum you know'... No Sarah you don't even need to be a mum to feel that your lifestyle is unrelatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Still trying to figure out what the point of her “wellness week” is? She’s barely posted anything on Instagram and has been mostly absent on stories..seems so half arsed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Still trying to figure out what the point of her “wellness week” is? She’s barely posted anything on Instagram and has been mostly absent on stories..seems so half arsed.
I wouldn't even know she was doing wellness week(s) had I not seen her advertise it ya know? Literally NOTHING is different on her account
There's been zero effort to make this wellness week unique in any way

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wouldn't even know she was doing wellness week(s) had I not seen her advertise it ya know? Literally NOTHING is different on her account
There's been zero effort to make this wellness week unique in any way
Oh but she did throw in so many more ads!..oh. Wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was going to post this earlier! It looks so weird that they use their staff in their commercials. I get it for Sunee/Sarah's Day ads as it's more Sarah/family based but people are actually paying them money for adverts. HIRE PROFESSIONAL ACTORS. BRENTON IS tit
View attachment 1378326View attachment 1378327

Also we've seen Abby in the back a few times this week after not seeing her for MONTHS.
Fox will be napping till he's 18 and out the house, how else will Sarah 'Get some ME time"
And she has to call it 'independant play' or its 'ive jsut ditched Fox for my other kid cause I'm too busy and need to do this rubbish WF ad and shove 10 sawdust crackers in my face"
Long time, no post. Hiya guys 👋🏻
I know this was posted a few pages back, but what is it with these guys and Blackwood Pantry? They get so much preferential treatment from this cafe. Closed to the public for Sarah’s baby shower, they have a crappy breakfast bowl named after her, and now this ad is filmed there? They must get a shilling from Scuz and Kurt.

Reactions: 26
So Kurt is already home…I thought he was going for a week? I should have known that 4 nights in Sezzy time is a week.

My partner is going away for 3 nights next week for a friends birthday, should I gather my family to help me cause I’ll be on my own for a week?!

• Haha
Reactions: 70
So Kurt is already home…I thought he was going for a week? I should have known that 4 nights in Sezzy time is a week.

My partner is going away for 3 nights next week for a friends birthday, should I gather my family to help me cause I’ll be on my own for a week?!

A week Sarah’ s time.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So correct me if I’m wrong…Kurt left for his work trip on Sunday and is back Thursday. So it’s 5 days/4 nights not a week of solo parenting like Sarah crapped on about (conscious that Sarah time is different).

Also worth noting that three of those five days, we 100% know she palmed her children off on other people so she could workout outside her home. Which is generally more than if her husband was at home. Tell me you are incapable of parenting without telling me you are incapable of parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Maybe that’s why she’s not posting about Wellness Week 2, she thinks it’s ended already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Maybe he was going for a week but she made him come home early? If Em couldn’t keep sleeping over, Sarah wouldn’t cope. I wouldn’t put it past her to be unprofessional about Kurts work and not care about it.

Reactions: 17
Long time, no post. Hiya guys 👋🏻
I know this was posted a few pages back, but what is it with these guys and Blackwood Pantry? They get so much preferential treatment from this cafe. Closed to the public for Sarah’s baby shower, they have a crappy breakfast bowl named after her, and now this ad is filmed there? They must get a shilling from Scuz and Kurt.
Also someone mentioned on Reddit that they hadn't said much about Blackwood pantry and was wondering what was going on there. The next day Kurt posts this awful ad 😂

Reactions: 10
Also

KURTS BACK?!
I didn't realise that 'Kurts away for a week" was in Sarah time. ITS BEEN 4 DAYS.

'malakais forgotten daddy" 🙄🙄🙄
Screenshot_20220630-120522_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Only 16 comments? WW is a bit of a fail.

What saddens me is the next post of F has over 100,000 likes. Makes me sick to my stomach how she uses him
20% off is such a stingy discount for a digital product. An actual deal would be something like 80%. She’d probably make more money that way too based on volume.

Reactions: 19
A7F2A52C-459B-486B-A89C-1E7AD80F15B5.jpeg
#wontusekidsforcontent
What’s a photo of focks got to do with an air fryer?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
So correct me if I’m wrong…Kurt left for his work trip on Sunday and is back Thursday. So it’s 5 days/4 nights not a week of solo parenting like Sarah crapped on about (conscious that Sarah time is different).

Also worth noting that three of those five days, we 100% know she palmed her children off on other people so she could workout outside her home. Which is generally more than if her husband was at home. Tell me you are incapable of parenting without telling me you are incapable of parenting.
She complained about having to have “A week alone with the kids”. Which actually meant: 4 days alone with the kids, every day of which someone came and watched them while she got alone time and a workout in. Rightttt 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Can we all rally to find someone who can absolutely PICK APART her wellness week and do a YT video like how that other girl called her out about her ED book….
Please. This needs to happen. More people need to know how absolutely pathetic and toxic she is

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.