Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She complained about having to have “A week alone with the kids”. Which actually meant: 4 days alone with the kids, every day of which someone came and watched them while she got alone time and a workout in. Rightttt 🤔🤔
Can’t wait to see the vlog she has done about this. She will definitely leave out how much her sister and mum were there, and will keep that narrative that he was gone for a week.

Reactions: 37
What’s a photo of focks got to do with an air fryer?
Nothing, but that's the photo that got 144k likes as opposed to less than 20 for everything else she posts nowadays. From a business view of things she can't afford not to use her kids as content. But that's only because she's become so lazy with her content. If she put the effort back iike she used to she wouldn't need to exploit her children for likes and engagement.

Screenshot_20220630-130537_Instagram.jpg

What the actual manipulatey duck with this comment? Kurt was only gone for a week 4 nights/5 days. I doubt the kid noticed, especially at night because his dad has only slept in the same room as him once since he was born and that was just to make sure he didn't kick the bucket from covid.

Plus M is perfectly content sitting in Kurt's arms. He's not crying or becoming distressed or anything. It's like yesterday when she says he won't let her put him down while she films the WF trackie haul. She then does and he starts babbling to himself and she's like nope, see, can't be left. Again he wasn't crying. Perhaps he was about to, but even so, it's like she thinks every time a baby makes a noise they need attention or are about to kick off. She constantly acts like this is the first time having a baby.

Now to watch the life drain back out of Kurt as she palms both kids off onto him for the foreseeable future in punishment for going away for a job (and having fun).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Can’t wait to see the vlog she has done about this. She will definitely leave out how much her sister and mum were there, and will keep that narrative that he was gone for a week.
I am dying!!! 4 days!!! She’s such a joke. And those 4 days she had babysitting and daycare. She has no idea how to parent.
And saying mally has forgotten his dad?! What a witch, she’s loves a backhanded dig doesn’t she. Maybe frog has forgotten his mum 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 41
it’s almost like she’s always trying to put Kurt down to make sure that he knows that she’s superior. Why else would someone say that to their husband who went away for work? Imagine if he said that to her after she went away for her stupid WFA campaigns.

Reactions: 40
I don't have kids, I work a full time job and if I get to three gym sessions in a week I count myself lucky. I don't get a huge deal of time outside work for 'me' time as work takes over quite a lot, especially in the busy times... Last month I did a week (seven days lol) of 12 hour days in a row...

'it you're a mum you know'... No Sarah you don't even need to be a mum to feel that your lifestyle is unrelatable.
I feel this. I have two kids, both a couple of months older than hers but similar age gap.

I am so lucky if I make it to the gym once maybe twice a week. I have to time it around meals and naps, pack everything the night before, book the crèche, get there for crèche (it’s only open 4 hours in the morning) etc etc.

If I want to do anything by myself, even a GP appointment, I have to plan it weeks in advance to find baby sitting, and always around their schedule not mine.

i do all the night wakes for both of them because my partner does 12 hour days in a labour intensive job.

I drag my kids to 2, sometimes 3 supermarkets, so we can shop the specials and stick to our grocery budget.

sarah is so incredibly out of touch of the struggles mums face, she does not recognise her privilege and it infuriates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Also

KURTS BACK?!
I didn't realise that 'Kurts away for a week" was in Sarah time. ITS BEEN 4 DAYS.

'malakais forgotten daddy" 🙄🙄🙄
View attachment 1380385
Came here to say THIS looks like the only focused engaged attention Fox has probably had all week, from what weve seen. At least Kurt seems interested. Sarah has a way of engaging with Fox that is the diametric opposite of this.

Reactions: 22
Why is she hinting at a free air fryer? Just buy one!!!
Plenty of beige ones available too.

I have a Ninja Foodi and love it……If they sponsor her, I won’t be happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Na I’m sorry I just keep having these moments where I’m reading on here, see “Fox” and I literally have to take a second to comprehend that yes they named their child that… fkin hell

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For anyone else, I'd think the whole "oh haha he forgot his dad" thing was a (bad) joke - but with her it'd be hard to convince me that she's not intentionally shaming him for leaving (her with them).

I think about my friends who grew up with parents in the military and sometimes didn't see one of their parents for months or years at a time or my own mom who lost her husband suddenly and left her with two kids, who had to work three jobs at one point to support my brother and I and STILL managed to have a presence in our lives because quality time is so much more than quality time. It doesn't matter if you're holding malakai 24/7 or are in the same room as fox if you will only interact with them through a phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder how many of the TikTok air fryer recepies will end up on Sunnee/sunnee book?! Sis can't let all that ReSeArCh go to waste

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder how many of the TikTok air fryer recepies will end up on Sunnee/sunnee book?! Sis can't let all that ReSeArCh go to waste
And claim it as a business expense too!! But it will be such a bad idea to have recipes using an expensive piece of equipment that not everyone can afford to have!

Reactions: 9
It was definitely a token couple of stories about the air fryer because she only posted the question about getting one for three minites before saying the results are in.
So she must be fishing for a #gift. She is such a tight ass. Just go buy one.

Reactions: 27
sorry sarah, you have missed the mark of love on airfryers. that was sooo 2020 and 2021. go find a new trend. witch bye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Kiwi Co seems to think they’re not working with Sarah. Hopefully she was only contracted for those 2 terrible excuses for ads then.
Maybe she's trying to pretend she's getting more business than she is, and she actually just ordered these boxes herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.