Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't say I would have chosen to shower downstairs with the door shut while my 3yr old was upstairs on his own doing iNdEpEnDeNt PlAy.

Hopefully her mum or sister were still there.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I don’t use my kids for content. Well, not faux anyway, I don’t know where he is. Whatever! Who cares. I’ll just go about my day, my meals, my fashion show and not care what my toddlah is up to
"sOmEtHinG iM wOrKinG oN!!" when she's talking about making and eating LUNCH, for fucks sake. It's LUNCH. Not a secrect prodjekt. If you need time and space and wellness week to "work on" making and eating lunch everyday, you have serious issues, Sare. And no, being a busy human is NOT an excuse for this.

Everything is such a stretch and an overreach and a project and a drama and such a big deal, FOR NOTHING.

We've all been there, too busy to eat, but surely this level of exotifying and glorifying the issue to the point of being such a snowflake is NOT normal.

Also, love how consistently over it Malakai looks, in every single snapshot here. These kids deserve better. Theor mother has lost the plot.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Today she said “if you’re a mum…”

The music loudly blasting over her talking in her stories today killed me! Also is it normal for a 3 year old to still be napping? I get that they may need a nap on busy days but putting them to bed and telling them they need to sleep, is that necessary after they’ve turned 3?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Malakai is due for a nap. Proceeds to use him as prop in her White Fox ads when she could have easily waited until he was actually having his nap to record said ads.

But you don’t use your kids for content hey sezmeister….your lie is proven on the daily you heinous human 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Today she said “if you’re a mum…”

The music loudly blasting over her talking in her stories today killed me! Also is it normal for a 3 year old to still be napping? I get that they may need a nap on busy days but putting them to bed and telling them they need to sleep, is that necessary after they’ve turned 3?
My 2.5 year old no longer naps 🤷🏼‍♀️ And my eldest child stopped napping at the age of 2.

I find it weird that she still tries to make Fox nap at the age of 3? 3.5?

Reactions: 12
Stop the lies Sarah.
These taste like cardboard blended with sawdust. You can convince your starving self that these are the best things you’ve ever had in your mouth but we all know these aren’t food.

Suprised she’s not got her hooks into the whole chia seed trend happening atm.

“GUuyz I just drink water and chia seeds for brekkie lunch and dinner and have lost so much weight 😚👌
She was doing that a good few years ago!! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My 2.5 year old no longer naps 🤷🏼‍♀️ And my eldest child stopped napping at the age of 2.

Yeah it’s weird to give him set nap times. My 3 year old stopped a long time ago. He also goes to “early start kinder” and they don’t do nap time there either. They have a quiet space if a kid is feeling tired but no set nap time like young daycare. He does have a nap every now and then when he falls asleep in the car or a danger nap in the afternoon that we try really hard to prevent 😅

Its very weird it put him in his room and ask him to sleep?

Also give me a break with the “independent play” it’s like the unnecessary use of the word “healthy” or “organic”…he’s just playing you don’t have to specify “independent play”. She’s so insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I love that it’s wellness week and she doesn’t shower, is sweaty and then talks about not eating lunch and how she never does, then jams a whole packet of weird crackers in her mouth. Reallllllllyy selling this wellness tit hey sezzy

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Some questions:

1. Where's Abbey?
2. Does anyone here take their phone into the bathroom while they shower? I dunno, I certainly don't...
3. I know Australia has a relatively small population but is there not a bank of professional commercial actors to choose from? Or do Kurt/Sezzy ONLY hire their friends for everything so they can save $ (referring to KJTILSE-MEDIA's new TV commercial for payment by crypto...featuring Brenton, Tahlia, Jei and the other girl who works for them...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1377470
Sarah saying she was good enough to be a professional ballerina but just didn't "love it enough"... Why do I doubt that's true? 😂 I feel like you'd have to be exceptionally good to have a career in ballet and Sarah's out here saying she COULD have... she just didn't want to 😂 imagine approaching life with this level of confidence.

(Health code episode 169)
Have I been so oblivious this whole time or has she never really posted photos of her doing ballet ? Like I have PLENTY of photos of me doing the sports that I did growing up. She loves to throw in that she was so invested in ballet but where is the actual proof? and considering she did for so long, I thought she’d use any opportunity to throw photos like that around

Reactions: 41
Some questions:

1. Where's Abbey?
2. Does anyone here take their phone into the bathroom while they shower? I dunno, I certainly don't...
3. I know Australia has a relatively small population but is there not a bank of professional commercial actors to choose from? Or do Kurt/Sezzy ONLY hire their friends for everything so they can save $ (referring to KJTILSE-MEDIA's new TV commercial for payment by crypto...featuring Brenton, Tahlia, Jei and the other girl who works for them...
I was going to post this earlier! It looks so weird that they use their staff in their commercials. I get it for Sunee/Sarah's Day ads as it's more Sarah/family based but people are actually paying them money for adverts. HIRE PROFESSIONAL ACTORS. BRENTON IS tit
Screenshot_20220629-112908_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220629-112929_Instagram.jpg

Also we've seen Abby in the back a few times this week after not seeing her for MONTHS.
Fox will be napping till he's 18 and out the house, how else will Sarah 'Get some ME time"
And she has to call it 'independant play' or its 'ive jsut ditched Fox for my other kid cause I'm too busy and need to do this rubbish WF ad and shove 10 sawdust crackers in my face"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
HIRE PROFESSIONAL ACTORS. BRENTON IS tit
I've said this before: constantly dipping into your pool of employees and friends and fmaily SCREAMS amateur and it's pretty evident you're a cheapskate that wont pay for professional actors.

Again, I cant believe big brands of the like they claim to be working with are okay with this. maybe it speaks to their ability to pull the wool over everyones eyes. No different with their clients, I'd imagine theyre really good at selling themselves while simultaneously being so terrible at what they do. I've seen this happen a lot.

Screenshot 2022-06-29 at 21.37.01.png

Im telling you, the red page has been scathing AND hilarious in the last couple of days. Like this, here.. Where is the lie?! But also LOLLLL!

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
Yeah it’s weird to give him set nap times. My 3 year old stopped a long time ago. He also goes to “early start kinder” and they don’t do nap time there either. They have a quiet space if a kid is feeling tired but no set nap time like young daycare. He does have a nap every now and then when he falls asleep in the car or a danger nap in the afternoon that we try really hard to prevent 😅
I actually don’t find that part weird? I am in Belgium and my 3.5 year old still naps at pre school 🤷‍♀️ If she doesn’t actually fall asleep, she just has some quiet time … I do think having a little bit of alone time in their room to either rest or quietly play is a good thing …
(The drum kit is a problem though :D)

As somebody else mentioned though, how did she let her 3 year old upstairs while having a shower with the door closed?!? Surely her sister must be with him? Or is she completely stupid? But if her sister is really with F, then why is she complaining about not having time? Why is she treating her pregnant sister like her full time nanny? So many questions ;)

Reactions: 26
I actually don’t find that part weird? I am in Belgium and my 3.5 year old still naps at pre school 🤷‍♀️ If she doesn’t actually fall asleep, she just has some quiet time … I do think having a little bit of alone time in their room to either rest or quietly play is a good thing …
(The drum kit is a problem though :D)

As somebody else mentioned though, how did she let her 3 year old upstairs while having a shower with the door closed?!? Surely her sister must be with him? Or is she completely stupid? But if her sister is really with F, then why is she complaining about not having time? Why is she treating her pregnant sister like her full time nanny? So many questions ;)
it will be interesting to see how Sarah handles the inevitable jealousy that will come from her sister having her first baby, and with an extremely supportive partner. Sarah won't be the centre of attention – not even via her kids! The reality is that kids aren't infants forever and I think Sarah is feeling that. Also, doesn't Em genuinely suffer with infertility? Sarah will be feeling this, and I hope that sisterly love will endure and prevent Sarah from being an absolute ass hat. Especially if the AITA cake story is to be believed.

I know from experience that it's usually during milestones such as this where people reevaluate who is in their life, and are more likely to not take crap toward a partner or child than they would for themself. ALSO I hope that her sister's involvement with her business doesn't expose the newborn to the internet because that's a slippery slope. You post one innocent picture, then feel warmed by the positive reception and post another, and another and so on...

I hope her mom shuts down any selfish behaviour. Sarah will try to make it about herself. Sarah is spoiled and they are all enablers but most people can agree that the pregnancy/momma/beb come first. This might bring out an actual backbone in her mum. I am tyra banks rooting for her

Reactions: 26
I love that it’s wellness week and she doesn’t shower, is sweaty and then talks about not eating lunch and how she never does, then jams a whole packet of weird crackers in her mouth. Reallllllllyy selling this wellness tit hey sezzy
She’s obviously not using her own FrEe checklist. Pretty sure showering is on the list twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The way 🦊 gobbled down his marshmallow as soon as he picked up the drink, likely because of the fear Sarah has instilled in him that eating sweet things is “bad” or “junk”—she probably takes a treat like that away from him most of the time. I really feel for that kid. The habits and emotions towards food that she is instilling in her kids is so sad
Legit I was never allowed "treats" growing up and only healthly treats (have a memory of a friend gifting me fizzy drink and it being poured down the sick before I got to it😭)
I have a major binge problem now when it comes to sweets. I don't let myself buy them often , if someone gifts me a box of chocolates I will eat the whole box cause subconsciously feel like I have limited time.
I can definitely see this happening to poor fox in the future. Banning it creates such a unhealthly relationship with food.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Fox napping at 3 - if he wants/needs it then sure go ahead, but to routinely put him in his room to try and sleep because it is more convenient is wrong and will almost feel like a punishment since they have not been a regular part of his upbringing
Independent play - he has no other choice!! You do not want to play or interact with him unless filming and he has no one else to play with as you have no friends!

Reactions: 33

All kids are different, some need naps until they're 4 or more. As long as they don't need them anymore when they start school it's all fine :)

However you can't expect a 3 year old to fall asleep on they're own like she apparently does. Well maybe some might, but most need someone to be with them until they're asleep.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.