Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nodi504

Chatty Member
Hi everyone.

I guess I’ll start off by explaining where I’ve been. Long story short, over the last couple years my mental health has absolutely gone down the drain, and The Sez’s antics were a bit too much to take for me at times. Even now as I caught up on the last couple threads, the way she treats her own children is upsetting to read. I think it’s pretty telling that I can step back from Tattle or anything Sez related for almost a year yet come back to see most things unchanged. She really does live in a time capsule.

But on to some good news, I have just come out with another video on Sarah, this time dissecting the antics of her Sunee app. This was overwhelming to research, since there is so much information that is out there, so I narrowed it down to just one topic and only included the information that I think is important. Most of you might be aware of a lot of these already, but still, I hope you take some time out of your day to check this out. In terms of Tattle, I’ll still be around as much as I can, because I absolutely love this community. I truly mean it when I say this, but you guys have helped me through so much and I think this is the least I can do to give back, so hope you like this one.

Also, happy NAIDOC week! Love you all <3

• Heart
Reactions: 116

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
sarah’s day #60 - cookbooks past deadline, still losing her hairline, lips aren’t nachurally red, featuring her pina collab pineapple the size of her head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

judgymcjudgeface

“The hardest of hardships” 🙄🙄🙄 get a grip. You are living in a newly renovated house, have access to multiple resources, food (notice the berries on Forks’ plate?), support and babysitting and having sick kids (likely to recover) is the “hardest of hardships”. Forgive me while I retrieve the eyeballs that have rolled out of my head.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 87

Flexicon

Hold on to your stomach, and behold this putrid pizza on Sunee. The prosciutto is uncooked, guys - check out all the delicious white fat around the edges. She's literally dumped about a kilo of the stuff straight from the packet, onto an appetising bed of tomato paste, and topped it all with raw spinach. If there's any cheese in there it's well-hidden and rendered totally impotent by the chewy, salty, raw mess heaped on top of it.
BTW, it's a LoW cArB pizza (natch) so your guess about the base is as good as mine, but my money is on grated cauliflower.
Screenshot_20220711-063917_Instagram.jpg

Chef Sezzy prefers her broccolini? Is that what that is? CHARRED and devoid of flavour.

What a ✨foodie✨

Recipe: Vegan char grilled BROCCOLI! All you do is BURN IT 🔥 sOoooo tasty *grimaces*
Are we sure that's broccolini? I've got another theory...
Screenshot_20220711-070808_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220711-070732_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 86

peridoe

VIP Member
✨ Off Topic ✨

Ok, this is completely off topic but after the discussion about Sarah claiming she's a quarter French I totally went down the rabbit hole this weekend. Genealogy is a hobby and I often research family trees for people so this is my area of expertise so to speak. TLDR: she's not even remotely French! But I do see why she thinks so. A paternal great grandmother has the surname "de Jersey", which Sarah and/or her family naturally thought meant this person was from Jersey in the Channel Islands (not the Jersey Islands lol) and that they were French. While this name does originate there this family line goes back via Australia to New Zealand to Guernsey, Channel Islands. They then stay in Guernsey all the way to her 9th great grandparents. Her grandparents and great grandparents are all Australian. From here they start going back to England as one might expect. One 2GGP is Swedish. She also has Scottish, Irish and Welsh ancestors around the 4GGP and 5GGP generations. I must say I did get a little nervous when I started seeing Sussex, England. I'm from Sussex and recognised some surnames and the places (some very close to me) but thankfully I didn't find any matches in my tree! 🤣

Sorry Sarah, you are not a quarter French. You aren't even a drop of French. Your "French" ancestor was born in Tas.

In case anyone is wondering, I was only able to do this because most of this information was on Facebook and Instagram. You can't search Ancestry for living people so a family tree with Sarah's full name and DOB and even her parents and their DOB won't generate any hints. But I was able to get started because Sarah's extended family all like to post private things on their public platforms. It was just a case of browsing their profiles. Once I had the name of a deceased person Ancestry pretty much did the rest. I did hit a brick wall with her paternal grandmother as she is still living and I didn't know her maiden name, but a simple Google search gave me the name of her father and that opened up that line. Sarah provided the name of her other grandmother in the vlog she made when she died. It shouldn't have been this easy. Be mindful of what you post online people!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

catchat

Sarah: “If you’re into home decor and design then you’ll love the inside of this place”

The inside of the place:
3474F343-00DE-42C7-91AD-00F2FF8B0C1A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 85

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
Her pilates studio offers a Mums and Bubs class twice a week, (as well as privates 1:1)yet she chooses to go to other classes and get her family to take the load.

Her studio also offers a online membership, which she can do from the comfort of her own home on her pilates reformer/in her pilates room at her own time.

Make it make sense

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

shaaanxosucks

Raspberry tits of steel is pumping out the cuntent and I for one am feeling quite savage tonight.

Kurt LEAVES ME (good) for the week 5 days ?
2 kids by myself so I vlogged it.

starts off with Raspberry tits at night getting ready for bed with the boys, she’s letting fox sleep in her bed because Dirt is in the snow filming for CONtent (fuck I hate when she says that word anyone else??)
“we’re having a sleepover”
Are you joking ???
GRANDMA is sleeping upstairs and originally she was going to sleep with Fox, but I guess grandma got out of that one.
Sezpoo is already showing facial expressions of contempt at the camera…. Strap in folks. 🙄

Malaria is in a SLEEP REGRESSION. He’s crying and I nearly decided someone else can do this recap.
Nearly. 🫠

Faux doesn’t want to sleep. Shame. He’s whispering in the dark
SarahsNight is getting pissy 😏 but filming it all to of course show us all how HARD solo parenting is, honestly she’s such a saint, our lord and savior Sarah’s Day- the first and only woman to have 2 children in the entire world.
👩‍👦‍👦 Giving us all a look into her incredibly hard life. I feel exhausted already and it’s only 1:35 into the vlog. What a woman.🫡

Morning, pick me is feeding Malabo with her pick me nips. 🤱🏼
“Idk how I’m going to function today” oh fuck off you silly woman !!!! “I’m gonna have to have a nap, I’m not gonna have time to have a nap”
Imagine if you had a real job ?

2 ads $$$$

Terrible nights sleep with 2 kids. Boo hoo I’m a single mum give me sympathy.

So her mums here to help and her sisters coming later to help. Coz it’s too much for poor wee sezzy bird. 🐣
“I’ve been so tired and burnt out”
where’s my tiny violin ? 🎻
“Two kids and 3 companies” idk how she does it really, we should all bow down to her. Boo Hoo more sympathy honestly this went on for a good minutes of garbage.
~Skip~

✨Shower time✨ let’s set up the camera and have a nice long shower while mum watches my kids.

Skin care ad. Fuck off cunt.

Which one of my thousands of pants and tops should I wear today ? Oh yes, black on black. Lovely choice.

body bloom ad. Fuck off cunt.

still have yet to see the kids this morning.
Op finally there’s Faux, she explains he slept in her bed because he’s scared. Dirt usually sleeps with him.
When’s that last time y’all had sex ?

Sarahs all happy because Faux slept with her and was all cuddly.
Lmao because his father wasn’t there hun. Because he hates you. You are second choice. But hey, congrats. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Raspberry tits face times dirt, 🦊 says “we are tag teaming” to which Sez says “we are tag teaming me and mum”
Yea coz you can’t look after your kids on your own.

OMG THERES A SHOT OF ABBY FOR 0.356 SECONDS !!!! #justiceforabby 🦮

Faux is off to swimming lessons, she’s hoping Milkyway will sleep so she can “watch faux, film him for Kurt and do some work” lol
Of course we got multiple shots of Faux swimming so I don’t think it was for dirt it was for us to see how AMAZING her GIFTED child is.

Back home, 🦊 is sleeping but apparently had a big tantrum after swimming, funny how you didn’t film that Sezzy ? 😏

Blah blah blah my life is so hard

She’s making a sandwich, usually she has TWO pieces of sour-dough (wow what a pig Sarah) 🍞 but she’s becoming more intolerant. Before pregnant GF DF ect ect but wHeN iM PrEgNaNt I can eat whatever I want hehe 😙✌ so I have been eating all the gluten but now my delicate little tummy is getting stabby gluten pains 🥺 so I’ve just got 1 piece of sour dough and 1 piece of GF bread
it’s her LOADED HAM SANDWICH 🥪
thank god she filmed it because I was dying for that recipie, I had no idea how to make it.
She took a bite and showed the side of her face and damn she’s looking gauntly. 🩻

Sarah the miracle mum putting her baby to sleep.Wow she’s an inspiration.

Omg there’s another shot of Abby !!! About 1 second this time.

Both kids are asleep so time for boss babes to do some work. Flipping through her Hello Fresh recipies to steal for her crappy tasteless cooking book. I’m bored.

Thank god Faux is up and wants to grace us with some more yummy food, faux is the real mvp. He wants to make MARSHMALLOW COOKIES YUM. Whip up some delicious jelly and- oh it’s an oat cookie with some marshmallows on it. Even faux is disappointed. You bitch.

🦊 is baking with his apron. Cute but this is boring.
He does a big fart. Which is probably the highlight of the whole video.
I bet Sarah’s farts are gluten free.

Cookies are done and HamBelly is off to the gym as she’s palmed her kids off to someone else to look after. She’s feeling “fatigued” doesn’t wanna say it’s Covid because it hasn’t been that long but there’s an undertone of yes it’s because I had Covid.
“I just wanna do something for myself today” YOU HAD THE ENTIRE MORNING TO YOURSELF ?????? YOU TOOK FAUX TO SWIM THEN THEY BOTH NAPPED AND YOU HAD THE AFTERNOON TO YOURSELF ???? She is honestly the most selfish mum on the internet. Fuck off sarah

Videos of her at the gym. Skip.

A few days later”
Oh so you didn’t even film it sarah. You filmed 1 day of looking after your kids not even by yourself.
Her sister is now here to look after her kids for her. She’s been there for THREE DAYS.

How fucking boring that was ??? How much of a WASTE of everyone’s time that was ??? Sarah you’re a disgusting excuse of a YoUTUbEr and the laziest selfish mum ever. I hope Durt leaves you for real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

thatblondegirl

Happy 1 July! And happy no more health quacks shilling “health” products.

Sarah will also have to direct her deleting skill to remove everything she’s ever posted about health products curing whatever ailment she had that week.

“What they can no longer do is publish testimonials, offering their personal experience or opinions, if they have been paid or gifted a product or service for free. As of July 1, influencers will also have to remove historical testimonials that have been paid, gifted or incentivised, or risk being penalised.” - Sydney Morning Herald

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

b-bothered

Guys she's really purposeful with what she shares about Fox, you know, like is UTI, him screaming himself to sleep, his birthday, his bedroom and how he sleeps with his dad, swimming lessons in public, baiting his haircut...just typical social media stuff like them coming out of her vagina...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Sv12689982

I remember once (when I used to buy into her bullshit) she added desiccated coconut to her smoothie and went on and on about how good it was. I tried it late that day and nearly choked to death because of all the little bits of coconut going down my gullet. That’s when I realised she doesn’t actually drink any of her smoothies (or lumpies as they should be known).

• Haha
Reactions: 77

usemycode

VIP Member
EAEC0B5B-34C1-4BD1-B5AA-EF41FED105E4.jpeg

If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that an influencer’s life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
CRINGE.
Not drinking is such a pick me thing.
Just make a virgin pina colada and be done with it, youfool, Sarah.
Nobody needs a GREEN pinacolada with wretched supergreens in it.

She's such a loser, for fucks sake, she does my head in. Out here behaving like she's invented a cocktail for teetotallers 😂 👻
Nothing says mid winter in Australia like laying out by the pool having a lumpy green pina colab.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

baloo_14

Chatty Member
She got that vlog out quick . Proves she’s didn’t have a busy week at all. Normally takes her weeks to upload vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
So let me get this straight.
Mally moo is very sick again, not sleeping well, high temps and awful congestion.

If mally moo sick, then why mally moo in public ??

• Haha
Reactions: 73