Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long has it been since šŸ¦Š had covid symptoms? Probs not the best idea for pregnant Em to be sleeping in a bed with him right now

The way she speaks to her InFaNt is so embarrassing. Why did she film this??

Reactions: 41
I just donā€™t understand how if they donā€™t like the sleeping arrangement with fox and complain about it so much and itā€™s obviously not manageable if she needs to have her sister to take the roll of Kurt when he isnā€™t there. Why didnā€™t they do anything about it, itā€™s lazy parenting coming back to bite them.
If you chose to co sleep and it works for you then great but if you complain and itā€™s not manageable how havenā€™t they put in the effort.

Reactions: 45
Good thing sheā€™s got 2 sisters, so when she has 3 kids she can enlist Tahlia to look after her third. Kurt looks after šŸ¦Š, Em looks after M, and Tahlia after the next one.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg I just watched the stories of her ā€˜editingā€™ her cookbook - if I didnā€™t know better Iā€™d assume she was flipping through Hello Fresh recipe cards!!! šŸ¤£ šŸ˜±

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Her pilates studio offers a Mums and Bubs class twice a week, (as well as privates 1:1)yet she chooses to go to other classes and get her family to take the load.

Her studio also offers a online membership, which she can do from the comfort of her own home on her pilates reformer/in her pilates room at her own time.

Make it make sense

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Kurt seems to be having a great time.

1. Not surprised
2. Do not blame him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Omg I just watched the stories of her ā€˜editingā€™ her cookbook - if I didnā€™t know better Iā€™d assume she was flipping through Hello Fresh recipe cards!!! šŸ¤£ šŸ˜±
I also spied a recipe for eggs on rice cakes. How exciting for a cook book

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
The fact she has a Pilates room in her house and still doesnā€™t know how to use her reformer machine šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 57
That Tiktoker that made the video about her yesterday (mallorysthoughts) is copping a looooot of flack from Sez cronies on her videos.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I swear this cookbook was meant to be coming out this past March at one point. Now itā€™s Christmas??
She has such a bad habit of announcing things for a certain date and then them not being ready for a long time after (Sunee, anyone?)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I swear this cookbook was meant to be coming out this past March at one point. Now itā€™s Christmas??
She has such a bad habit of announcing things for a certain date and then them not being ready for a long time after (Sunee, anyone?)

Anyone remember the pregnancy physio book that was supposed to be out May (ish)?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
New here, just spent a significant portion of my day reading all the previous threads which brought great satisfaction to find like-minded people who find this woman as annoying as I do! What an absolute scam she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
That Tiktoker that made the video about her yesterday (mallorysthoughts) is copping a looooot of flack from Sez cronies on her videos.

Just had a look. It is disgusting how many people stick up for her all the time. Your vibe attracts your tribe, her stans can be the biggest bullies!

Reactions: 24
I have never seen anyone look so awkward holding a baby. It's like watching someone trying to wrestle with a fish. And check out M - he's so over her tit. You can tell he wants nothing to do with her or her stupid cookbook.
Screenshot_20220628-170952_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220628-171124_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220628-171156_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Wow the IG stories today!
1) Publicly undermining Kurtā€™s work, what an amazing wife!
2) Publicly saying that her son sleeping in her bed is annoying, what an amazing mother!
3) Pushing the release date of her cookbook yet again, what an amazing business woman!

But hey, she is soooo busy working, flipping through pages that look exactly like Hello Fresh recipe cards.

Meanwhile Kurt seems to be having the time of his life, you never see him this relaxed on her storiesā€¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Just had a look. It is disgusting how many people stick up for her all the time. Your vibe attracts your tribe, her stans can be the biggest bullies!
Iā€™ve noticed when I go to their profiles most do them appear to be under 18 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have never seen anyone look so awkward holding a baby. It's like watching someone trying to wrestle with a fish. And check out M - he's so over her tit. You can tell he wants nothing to do with her or her stupid cookbook.
Pretty sure the baby's thinking: Goodness me, am I going to have to eat this garbage when I get onto solids?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Feedback on her latest ā€œPilatesā€ ā€œworkoutā€ video.
003A3033-001D-4286-9991-1F000D5E703D.jpeg

46C82CBE-EE49-47B5-974C-5DDA61501E22.jpeg

A11F7B7E-C60B-4C72-8049-E5412CE2B50C.jpeg

2BCCBC78-22C0-4B09-AECC-4B1C34EB2317.jpeg

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.