Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2. Does anyone here take their phone into the bathroom while they shower? I dunno, I certainly don't...
I do, but I also have a weird anxiety thing where I always feel like someone is going to break in while I'm in the shower and I'll need to be able to call for help šŸ˜…

Reactions: 17
Off topic but I was just looking at Tahliaā€™s Instagram and her travel posts are amazing. Sheā€™s seeing so much of Europe and she looks like sheā€™s having the time of her life. Itā€™s such a pity her sister barely leaves her neighbourhood

Reactions: 33
Off topic but I was just looking at Tahliaā€™s Instagram and her travel posts are amazing. Sheā€™s seeing so much of Europe and she looks like sheā€™s having the time of her life. Itā€™s such a pity her sister barely leaves her neighbourhood
Its also a pity that both of Tahliaā€™s sisters hate seeing other peoples holiday photoā€™s. Then when she gets home, neither of them are going to want to hear about her trip either.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
I was going to post this earlier! It looks so weird that they use their staff in their commercials. I get it for Sunee/Sarah's Day ads as it's more Sarah/family based but people are actually paying them money for adverts. HIRE PROFESSIONAL ACTORS. BRENTON IS tit
View attachment 1378326
Who is the guy in the white shirt? Why is he so familiar?? Is he off a reality show or something? šŸ¤”

Legit I was never allowed "treats" growing up and only healthly treats (have a memory of a friend gifting me fizzy drink and it being poured down the sick before I got to itšŸ˜­)
I have a major binge problem now when it comes to sweets. I don't let myself buy them often , if someone gifts me a box of chocolates I will eat the whole box cause subconsciously feel like I have limited time.
I can definitely see this happening to poor fox in the future. Banning it creates such a unhealthly relationship with food.
šŸ’Æ this for me. If we did ever get treats they were few and far between and it has left me with big binge issues.

Also @Um.yh your username - is it a JH reference?

Reactions: 7
Golly for a ā€œsolo mumā€ sheā€™s having a good week at the gym with minimal parenting!

Reactions: 64
Omg I just looked at the ad, and it was so bad!!! Like considering their a whole media company, itā€™s just so cringe and not at all creative (very predictable and reused techniques), also could Brenton not have flossed and properly cleaned his teeth before the big close up of his mouth? šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also wasnā€™t her BIG reason for wellness week the fact that she doesnā€™t eat lunch? And halfway through week 2 sheā€™s madeā€¦.. 0 improvements on that front? Itā€™s so ridiculous at this point
Imagine selling your lifestyle as being the epitome of health, fitness and wellness and then being like LOL I regularly skip meals.
That's called being unhealthy sis and now you tweenie followers are going to try and skip lunch as well.

Has time to workout, shower and put makeup on but not lunch? I donā€™t think skipping lunch is a time thing. Once again just deflecting her own disordered behaviour onto followers, and masking it to seem like itā€™s normal behaviour.
And she often mentions how she doesn't eat breakfast often as well. I mean, we know she only really eats dinner sometimes and then binges but at least she could keep up the facade a bit better.

Reactions: 38
This c*nt at Pilates again during her solo week parenting. I've never known a mum to palm off their children so often. Wtf is wrong with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
EDs are incredibly manipulative. Sad that her followers are highly influential.

Skipping meals, saying sheā€™s too busy to eat, but not too busy to exercise intensely. I really wish she would get help, because what she is doing is damaging to herself and others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
354D255C-0CE4-4A5A-BFB6-4D50FC0F3DE5.jpeg
Can someone tell me what makes this a LoAdEd ham sandwich instead of just a ham sandwich? Im not a foodie like Sarahā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.