Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not an influencer fan whatsoever but my friend just sent me Tammy Hembrow’s birth blog and it was SO much more REAL than Sarah’s? I was actually nearly emotional with Tammy. Sarah over dramatises everything for content and her constant need to fabricate her life makes her ‘real and raw’ feel inauthentic. Makka Pakka’s vlog vs Fox was for lack of better word, a downgrade, and was almost boring.
Sarah, you’re finished, time to hang up the camera and give those borderline flop businesses away and enjoy your family
I don’t know who Tammy Hembrow is, I’ve heard her name but nothing beyond that. Anyway, I just watched her birth vlog and WOW I am way too pregnant to watch things like that! Lots of tears here. Should I bother watching S-bot’s video?

Reactions: 6
2C7F932B-4710-4018-BDB9-A555A8950D6C.jpeg

UNNECESSARY. TOXIC. SO DAMAGING.

this, and later literally specifically saying to her million followers that Malakai is an easier baby than fox was.

What is wrong with this chic??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
32AE27CE-C3E9-4BD1-93D5-0587AA2981D6.jpeg

Sarah saying she was good enough to be a professional ballerina but just didn't "love it enough"... Why do I doubt that's true? 😂 I feel like you'd have to be exceptionally good to have a career in ballet and Sarah's out here saying she COULD have... she just didn't want to 😂 imagine approaching life with this level of confidence.

(Health code episode 169)

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I noticed that theyre literally ALL recipes that are already on the app. Understandably that the massive flop of an app means she's targetting people who havent already bought into the app as new potential buyers of the book. That is understandable as a shady business goal for someone who has NO sense of gratitude for those who in fact did buy into her app. Way to show them they matter or that she cares.
I was thinking this too. So if most of the recipes come straight from the app how ‘hard’ has she really been working on this cookbook? Because the recipes have already been written and photography already done. She’s just choosing recipes and turning them into a book. But she acts like it’s been so much work 🙃
Not to mention it would be so disappointing for people who have purchased her app subscription to then buy this book and it’s just a repeat of the same disgusting recipes as the app.

Reactions: 29
Has anyone been doing their bingo card? I haven’t been paying full attention to her because my kids are sick 😂 I just want to know how many we’ve marked off so far 😂
I'm including Mala and mally poo as misspelling Malakai.
SmartSelect_20220627-204855_Chrome.jpg

What else have we had today? I watched her stories without sound 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm including Mala and mally poo as misspelling Malakai.
View attachment 1377547
What else have we had today? I watched her stories without sound 😂
not sure if it counts because she didnt directly have a go at her son. but she made sure that everyone knows today Mallie is an angel and nothing like raising CrAZYY Fockz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know who Tammy Hembrow is, I’ve heard her name but nothing beyond that. Anyway, I just watched her birth vlog and WOW I am way too pregnant to watch things like that! Lots of tears here. Should I bother watching S-bot’s video?
Yeah I’m the same! I literally have no clue who she is besides the name but I felt more connected to her vlog than that of soul-vacant sez bot

Reactions: 5
I find it so gross that she was on her stories #postbreastfeedingvibes! And said she was sweaty from working out and that she feels disgusting. Well how do you think mally moo feels having to feed amongst sweat?
Let alone the disgusting way she eats and talks on camera. Jeez.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel like we were slightly off our game when we came up with the bingo tiles... Surely one of us could have predicted "this feels illegal" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I think we got to her and thats why we havent had any obvious breastfeeding stories. But its only been a hot minute..all of TWO WHOLE DAYS OMG..

Reactions: 6
I don’t use my kids for content. Well, not faux anyway, I don’t know where he is. Whatever! Who cares. I’ll just go about my day, my meals, my fashion show and not care what my toddlah is up to

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.