Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her instagram is like a regular persons instagram now, except when she's shilling products.
BORING.

She's totally lost the will and skill to creatively weave in the stories, showcase her life while also doing business. Now its just lazy showing off of her excesses and ads.
BORING.

Someone on the other board posted that Sarah shared the boiled egg ricecake recipe on Facebook back in 2020. She's even using the same photos, just cropped differently. Not only is she going to scam people into purchase already published free recipes but she's also using old photos. Tell us again how busy you are sis.
ALSO!!!! I just noticed...her AUDACITY to call this bruschetta??? So fckn disordered. Just call it egg on rice cakes. Or if you want bruschetta, eat it on gf bread if you must!!! JUST EAT THE REAL THING.

Reactions: 37
and…. She is back with the PT, let’s wait for her to say Ebook 3 is the reason she looks the way she does

• Sad
Reactions: 30
For someone so into ✨fitness✨ she’s not even standing right while boxing (get on the balls of ya feet sezbot) and her plank😂 her ass was so high up

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's honestly just realising that leaving Focks in a room with a drumkit, WON'T lead to him going to sleep? WHAT. NO WAY.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The way 🦊 gobbled down his marshmallow as soon as he picked up the drink, likely because of the fear Sarah has instilled in him that eating sweet things is “bad” or “junk”—she probably takes a treat like that away from him most of the time. I really feel for that kid. The habits and emotions towards food that she is instilling in her kids is so sad

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
The fact that she volume of her voice talking to fox upstairs is the same as the volume of her talking to the camera… of course he can hear you talking downstairs then Sarah you wank 🤦‍♀️ If you want him to sleep, stop talking to yourself, put the camera down, and stop giving him a reason to call down to you

Reactions: 26
Also wasn’t her BIG reason for wellness week the fact that she doesn’t eat lunch? And halfway through week 2 she’s made….. 0 improvements on that front? It’s so ridiculous at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Also wasn’t her BIG reason for wellness week the fact that she doesn’t eat lunch? And halfway through week 2 she’s made….. 0 improvements on that front? It’s so ridiculous at this point
Has time to workout, shower and put makeup on but not lunch? I don’t think skipping lunch is a time thing. Once again just deflecting her own disordered behaviour onto followers, and masking it to seem like it’s normal behaviour.

Reactions: 48
Stop the lies Sarah.
These taste like cardboard blended with sawdust. You can convince your starving self that these are the best things you’ve ever had in your mouth but we all know these aren’t food.

Suprised she’s not got her hooks into the whole chia seed trend happening atm.

“GUuyz I just drink water and chia seeds for brekkie lunch and dinner and have lost so much weight 😚👌

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Those stories sharing the white fox reel with the music drowning her out, it’s certainly an improvement but the fact that any business is paying for those posts is an absolute joke, thousands of dollars spent on that marketing and my 1 yr old god daughter could have done better

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I noticed that she hasn’t spoken about la bang lately so I checked out their website. All her items are still there but all her latest release are on sale. Weird that she hasn’t spoken about it, especially seeing as skin care seems to fit in with her wellness advertising week

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For someone that claims to never have time do anything for herself, she seems to do a hell of a lot for herself???

Reactions: 61
Screenshot_20220629_064851_com.instagram.android.jpg
IMG-20220629-WA0031.jpg
Mala and Mally Moo? I mean of course she's entitled to give her children nicknames and stuff but I still think it's just cause she can't remember how to actually spell his full name.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I have to disagree with you.

This is the reality for some mums, our bodies are all designed differently, I looked like Tammy after birth, I lost all my “baby weight” immediately.
I know this isn’t a thread about Tammy but I saw this today and found it interesting (you can very visibly see a buldge from her uterus still being enlarged), it is identical to how Sarah portrayed herself after birth (mrs fake thigh gap). like women… it is o bleeping Kay to not look like perfect after birth. I’d appreciate seeing these people in their real state. That’s not to say that people can’t go back to normal almost immediately, but if you are not one of those people then why lie about it?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Someone on the other board posted that Sarah shared the boiled egg ricecake recipe on Facebook back in 2020. She's even using the same photos, just cropped differently. Not only is she going to scam people into purchase already published free recipes but she's also using old photos. Tell us again how busy you are sis.
who wants a bleeping egg on a rice cake :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
1BBBDB55-078B-403B-986E-669F62E10858.png
Sez, I think you mean he’s just going to your parents place… And tell me you’re controlling & don’t want other people feeding your kid! Ha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Fox should still be having his grapes cut into quarters 🙄 she’s literally at home just chatting tit to her stories, it takes not even 2 extra minuets to cut the grapes so they’re safe

Reactions: 22
View attachment 1377370 Sez, I think you mean he’s just going to your parents place… And tell me you’re controlling & don’t want other people feeding your kid! Ha
LOOK! at that sliver of what seems like ham?
Surely, this is not normal???

I havent looked at her page today, but just from these updates it seems like sis is MANIC again.
I wonder if we can track her manic cycles.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone been doing their bingo card? I haven’t been paying full attention to her because my kids are sick 😂 I just want to know how many we’ve marked off so far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.