Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s… interesting… to watch the Sarah’s Day universe shift. Slowly but surely, all these people “she” brought together and brands that “she” runs are just moving on without her. Kurt still gets tagged. The media business still gets featured on staff members’ personal pages. But Sarah? Sunee? Not a peep. Obviously staff must still be working for Sarah in some capacity but it’s like the SD and Sunee brand have been relegated as accounts to manage instead of being central to everything the team does.

Dee is no better than any of that circle of misinformation peddling influencers, but she has been churning out content that directly opposes or calls out the dangers of all the things Sarah goes on and on about on her platform. That coupled with the distance mentioned above and Kurt’s absence on Sarah and his own SM seems to predict even bigger changes to come. Sarah is well and truly on the outs.

I know folks wanted her to go out with a bang. But, more often than not, bad businesses end with a shameful, sulking whimper.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So she's got a recipe book for a breakie bowl that references her other recipes for fritters AND A POACHED EGG. IS SHE TELLING US HOW TO POACH AN EGG.

Surely good recipe organisation would be to have the recipe for the fritters and then follow it with this bowl? So you don't have far to scroll?
I have a cookbook that makes essentially a chicken stew and the next page is it in a pie, a lasagne and a mashed potatoe bake. BECAUSE THAT FLOWS.

Also wasn't this meant to be released ages ago? Like pre-birth?

ETA- This pic clearly has vine tomatoes in it so it's not a change she made while retrying the recipe, she just got it wrong. BUT IF ITS ALREADY ON SUNEE HOW IS IT WRONG. Maybe her putting -10% effort into Sunee is slowing her down on her cookbook release 🤞 need her incompetence to bite her in the ass every now and thenView attachment 1411544
She didn’t pay for them I think. She advertised the dentist.

Damn, these tiles are the ugliest backdrop I’ve seen in a while.
I wonder how many times she will use the tile backdrop, I think it'll be SO over used and look tacky af

Reactions: 13
If Fox is wanting to vlog "to show the kids," that mean Sarah has told (lied to) him and told him that there are little boys and girls out there who want to see him in vlogs.

Fox also has no way of really conceptualizing what a vlog is (and can't consent to being filmed since he's freaking 3 years old). To him, its just performing for a camera and honestly, when I was little I used to love making little videos and pretending I was hosting a cooking show with my mom whenever we would cook together. But those videos remained private, something fun to watch back now that I'm older. Not everything you film needs to go online and I don't think she realizes that.

Reactions: 47
Mainly commenting to see my hat…

Also wanted to add, imagine how long it would take her to film one vlog for Focksy’s cooking channel. The level of coaching behind the camera would be off the charts. I can just imagine her repeating the line for the 50th time through gritted teeth while Focks has tears running down his face onto his pale pink apron

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Motherhood is a job. The only time Sarah “works” is if she is getting paid. So naturally, she is putting her kid to work so she gets paid.

Also, people who think she is going to put the money earned from F away into a savings account for him to access later on in life are very optimistic. She screams narcissist and it wouldn’t surprise me if she was financially abusive towards her children as well as Kurt.
Absolutely the same day she posted Fox in a trendy outfit in front of the coffeeshop he went and got his own hot chocolate, she said to him it’s her money. Now that photo is on the brands Instagram so clearly she got paid posting her son in their outfit. These all are undisclosed sponsorships and deals she is making with her kids.
So technically that kid can easily afford his own beverage and it’s not just HER money.

She is an egocentric selfish POS.

Regarding the cooking channel she mentioned in the podcast she would not get Focks his own channel because of the negative comments he might get.
But if it’s a kids channel comments are automatically disabled and it can’t be monetised. So I think the real reason is she would make less money and will keep him on her channel that is already set up for income and has heaps of subscribers.

Sarah has nothing to offer, no talent no knowledge, no real interesting content. So she really only has her kids to keep her afloat. Hence why she is now a mummy vlogger.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If Fox is wanting to vlog "to show the kids," that mean Sarah has told (lied to) him and told him that there are little boys and girls out there who want to see him in vlogs.

Fox also has no way of really conceptualizing what a vlog is (and can't consent to being filmed since he's freaking 3 years old). To him, its just performing for a camera and honestly, when I was little I used to love making little videos and pretending I was hosting a cooking show with my mom whenever we would cook together. But those videos remained private, something fun to watch back now that I'm older. Not everything you film needs to go online and I don't think she realizes that.
Me too. We used to film all sorts of things. Cooking, dancing, singing. They’re fun to watch with my family now. But could you imagine how mortified you would be if they were on the internet for everyone to see. Especially in those formative teenage years….

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s… interesting… to watch the Sarah’s Day universe shift. Slowly but surely, all these people “she” brought together and brands that “she” runs are just moving on without her. Kurt still gets tagged. The media business still gets featured on staff members’ personal pages. But Sarah? Sunee? Not a peep. Obviously staff must still be working for Sarah in some capacity but it’s like the SD and Sunee brand have been relegated as accounts to manage instead of being central to everything the team does.

Dee is no better than any of that circle of misinformation peddling influencers, but she has been churning out content that directly opposes or calls out the dangers of all the things Sarah goes on and on about on her platform. That coupled with the distance mentioned above and Kurt’s absence on Sarah and his own SM seems to predict even bigger changes to come. Sarah is well and truly on the outs.

I know folks wanted her to go out with a bang. But, more often than not, bad businesses end with a shameful, sulking whimper.
Gosh, so well observed and articulated. Also gave me hope because I am increasingly frustrated and terrible days I wish so badly for her to literally go bust overnight, but youre so right when you say this -- a fizzling down into a whimper is probably where its going to be at.

Reactions: 18
Well I guess we can't accuse her of making her kids content if they want to make their own content. You showed us, Sarah :rolleyes:

As all of you stated so perfectly, this cooking show idea is about 🦊 craving his mother's attention and Sarah's need to stay relevant.
Within all the layers of cringe and sadness of this potential 🦊 vlog, I keep thinking about Sarah's reaction to him if he just doesn't want to do it anymore. She will have to coach him through all of it and take her precious time to film, edit and upload it. She will not take this casually, especially if it makes her money. So what happens if while they are filming, he gets distracted or uninterested and wants to stop? How will she react? Will she put this dumb vlog above her kids wellbeing and make him do it? Will she guilt him or bribe him? From what we've seen/heard, she appears to have a somewhat strained relationship with him and wonder if this vlog could ruin what they've built. So much of this just gives me an ick feeling and I just hope someone in her life will talk to her about all the potential dangers of this idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sezzy thinks Fox is the new Ryan’s world but I don’t think he will be a huge success. He’s the only good thing about Sarah’s channel. She has maximum of 200k on Instagram that actually follow her and engage. She’d be lucky is 1/4 of them watched his YouTube channel.
She’d see the low views after a month and say Fox didn’t want to do it anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gosh, so well observed and articulated. Also gave me hope because I am increasingly frustrated and terrible days I wish so badly for her to literally go bust overnight, but youre so right when you say this -- a fizzling down into a whimper is probably where its going to be at.
We may get a liiiiiiiittle bit of bang if she really stuffs up Fox's cooking vlog. Her sudden motivation to salvage her own relevance by exploiting Fox shows (again) how out of touch she is with current trends. If she were at all clued into any creators outside of her bubble, she'd see that creators who treat their children as "the talent" are getting absolutely torn apart. Shoving a cute kid in front of a camera isn't the safe bet it used to be.

It would be quite poetic if her true downfall were the very thing she did to desperately hang onto her waning following. I'm not holding my breath for that, though. I think this vlog will flop. There's not much of an audience for content like that beyond her stans and creeps. And neither of those groups will be demanding accountability.

Reactions: 21
✨ Off Topic ✨

Ok, this is completely off topic but after the discussion about Sarah claiming she's a quarter French I totally went down the rabbit hole this weekend. Genealogy is a hobby and I often research family trees for people so this is my area of expertise so to speak. TLDR: she's not even remotely French! But I do see why she thinks so. A paternal great grandmother has the surname "de Jersey", which Sarah and/or her family naturally thought meant this person was from Jersey in the Channel Islands (not the Jersey Islands lol) and that they were French. While this name does originate there this family line goes back via Australia to New Zealand to Guernsey, Channel Islands. They then stay in Guernsey all the way to her 9th great grandparents. Her grandparents and great grandparents are all Australian. From here they start going back to England as one might expect. One 2GGP is Swedish. She also has Scottish, Irish and Welsh ancestors around the 4GGP and 5GGP generations. I must say I did get a little nervous when I started seeing Sussex, England. I'm from Sussex and recognised some surnames and the places (some very close to me) but thankfully I didn't find any matches in my tree! 🤣

Sorry Sarah, you are not a quarter French. You aren't even a drop of French. Your "French" ancestor was born in Tas.

In case anyone is wondering, I was only able to do this because most of this information was on Facebook and Instagram. You can't search Ancestry for living people so a family tree with Sarah's full name and DOB and even her parents and their DOB won't generate any hints. But I was able to get started because Sarah's extended family all like to post private things on their public platforms. It was just a case of browsing their profiles. Once I had the name of a deceased person Ancestry pretty much did the rest. I did hit a brick wall with her paternal grandmother as she is still living and I didn't know her maiden name, but a simple Google search gave me the name of her father and that opened up that line. Sarah provided the name of her other grandmother in the vlog she made when she died. It shouldn't have been this easy. Be mindful of what you post online people!

Sorry I’m behind on the thread but hi 👋🏻 im from Sussex too! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can Sarah disable comments on one YouTube video? For example Fox’s vlog? Or would it automatically turn off all comments

Reactions: 5
Can Sarah disable comments on one YouTube video? For example Fox’s vlog? Or would it automatically turn off all comments
Yes she can turn comments off on just one video. You can also ban ‘keywords’ you choose to automatically block the comment from showing

Reactions: 7
Can us tattlers all be sure to NOT watch this next level exploitation of 🦊 whenever she posts it? Let’s not encourage her by giving her any extra views.

This whole thing is so yuck and such a sad excuse for parenting. I really hope it fails, but there are so many numpties (I also love this description of a Sezzy Stan) who gobble up anything she spews out

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Say it with me: 👏 Fox 👏 doesn’t 👏 want 👏 a 👏 channel👏
👏 He’s 👏 just 👏 been 👏 taught: acting and showing off in front of a camera is the only way to get attention or praise from his mother 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I guarantee, when she pressured the cafe owner to change their menu to incorporate her disgusting, lumpy powders into smoothies, they were NOT thinking "This is such a fun idea!"
More like, they were wondering how to diplomatically get this pushy lunatic off their back, without pissing her off and exposing themselves to a vindictive hate campaign.
Screenshot_20220714-115812_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220714-115902_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.