Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone else felt the same way, but leading up to 30, I was so stressed about it.
I was trying to close off a chapter of my life and figure out the next one and it was a bit messy.
Anyone else wonder why Sarah hasn’t mentioned the big 3-0 and maybe that’s why she is dressing like a 18yr old?
Otherwise it’s just her usual business tactic of promote tit to her followers.

Reactions: 25
tbf I hate every single influencer but I wish her naked harvest protein wasn't so damn good. I rather pay more $ than use an affiliate code haha
I like the naked harvest preworkouts. Delicious, gives me the little upper without the crazy jitters and sweats of other preworkouts.

Also really like the naked harvest Christmas cookie protein. It's YUM in oats.

I have used Earth Protein in Vanilla from Bulk Nutrients for years. No frills, no influencers. And very affordable.
Bulk nutrients have their flavour free protein which is great for smoothies. And like cumstard (sorry, that's how I always read your name in my brain) says, very affordable

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many make overs does this bish need?? She dresses like a toddler. Matching trackies, socks with slides
Probably just an excuse to film a #sponsored skincare routine and show off her incredible sense of fashuuuun

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So which one of you cronulla locals is going to write in to the store and tell them they're about to lose customers if they collab with her????

Please do it, someone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Sorry to derail the thread, but thank you everyone for your influencer and dairy free protein suggestions. I appreciate it! <3

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know if anyone else felt the same way, but leading up to 30, I was so stressed about it.
I was trying to close off a chapter of my life and figure out the next one and it was a bit messy.
Anyone else wonder why Sarah hasn’t mentioned the big 3-0 and maybe that’s why she is dressing like a 18yr old?
Otherwise it’s just her usual business tactic of promote tit to her followers.
As someone who was terrified of 30 to the point I cried for a day on my 30th
I can tell you I looked my best and have had it more together than ever in my 30s
Especially 30-35

enjoy it
You hot and you don’t have to be full adult have fun but figure out who you are without needing to give a duck about others opinion cos 30!

❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
can tell you I looked my best and have had it more together than ever in my 30s

You hot and you don’t have to be full adult have fun but figure out who you are without needing to give a duck about others opinion cos 30!
Hard agree. And have to add this is everything Sarah will never be. Because she looks dehydrated like a 60 yr old prune, and is still trying hard to be a late teen, while also chanelling mummy vlogger, wearing trampy clothes and make up, and she most certainly does not behave like an adult. She's essentially a mess. Do not go by her, she's a try hard pick me who has zero idea who she is, and even if she looked she'd find a hollow shell of a human because she has never done anything to discover or nurture herself internally and emotionally. The extent of her self exploration is a skincare routine full of sponsored products.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I found myself wanting to say how much I dislike her hauls because you never see her wear any of the stuff again. Then I realised there are sooo many layers to my dislike of Sarah, I thought I would write a little list. I think I need to vent 😂

-Compulsive liar
-EXTREME WASTE eg. constant one use coffee cups, hauls of clothes she will never ever wear outside of doing said haul, fast fashion collaborations she never wears etc
- Exploits others by feeding into their ED’s
-Exploits her children but claims not to
-Never mentions or talks about any of the horrible things going on in her own country/state (currents floods and has only made a passing comment that she stopped by saying “whatever”)
- LlES
- Is just a plain awful person
- makes fun of her 3 yr old to her audience
-Constantly refers to things as her own and not shared between her and Kurt
-Will not just get an education so she has credibility because she doesn’t care about helping people, just cares about money
-Demonises western medicine
-LIES
-Talks about subjects she is “passionate” about but is actually just speaking a whole lot of tit because she doesn’t know anything
-Has 3 ebooks and thinks it’s okay because her boyfriend did a PT course 15yrs ago
-Charges astonishingly high prices for an app that is made up mostly of “smoothies” and the recipes are a ridiculous
-Has many times told her followers to buy her ebooks so she can do it with them and then once they are purchased she never mentions it again as once again, she only wants your money
-Did I mention she lies?

I’m sure there are manyyyyyyy more but this is literally off the top of my head. Please feel free to add!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Can someone fill me in with whats medically wrong with her new baby? I cant be fucked going through all her tit posts

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her mUmMy MaKeOvEr 2.0 is just going to be this month's WF ambassador delivery that she has to advertise. I'm sure next month will be 3.0 because she can't think of what else to call it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Her mUmMy MaKeOvEr 2.0 is just going to be this month's WF ambassador delivery that she has to advertise. I'm sure next month will be 3.0 because she can't think of what else to call it.
And it's all shes got, the. last vestiges, of her association with WF.
I wanted to butt in earlier and say don't ponder over why she's doing another haul. She obvs has a code to shill.

Reactions: 17
Re: the guess what’s coming post…

Its just a rebrand. KJTilse Media is becoming House of Groms 🙄 Kurt is dumb as hell if he’s giving Sarah more ownership over a business she contributes nothing too. And if he’s not allowing that, she’s embarrassing for claiming so much credit for the warehouse and branding.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.