Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her WF hauls always give me a good laugh. The clothes look awful on her, 3 times too big on her and her model poses kill me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
No wonder we don’t see Abby anymore. She gets taken away to doggy daycare. It’s probably for the better anyway. Poor Abby
I’m glad she’s getting walks, but who tf can’t walk their own dog once or twice a day? I’d get it (maybe) if they both worked 9-5 and were bleeping exhausted in the afternoon so hired a dog walker but they are both home almost 24/7 and even if they aren’t they have the freedom to come home for an hour to walk her. Just sad.

Reactions: 47
Re: the guess what’s coming post…

Its just a rebrand. KJTilse Media is becoming House of Groms 🙄 Kurt is dumb as hell if he’s giving Sarah more ownership over a business she contributes nothing too. And if he’s not allowing that, she’s embarrassing for claiming so much credit for the warehouse and branding.
KJ Tilse media sounds so much better though. Who in their right mind would pick House of Groms? That had to be Sarah's idea. They probably had a fight about it and she got her way 🙄 but it's MY warehouse. But I (me, me, me) built this brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
sarah’s day #60 - cookbooks past deadline, still losing her hairline, lips aren’t nachurally red, featuring her pina collab pineapple the size of her head
I think this is the most popular new thread idea. Can someone create a new thread? I can't figure it out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
KJ Tilse media sounds so much better though. Who in their right mind would pick House of Groms? That had to be Sarah's idea. They probably had a fight about it and she got her way 🙄 but it's MY warehouse. But I (me, me, me) built this brand.
Right? KJ Tilse media sounds far more like a professional business. House of Groms sounds like a startup by high schoolers. Think Kurt would be better off keeping his business separate to Sarahs tbh, she’s a sinking ship

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Re: the guess what’s coming post…

Its just a rebrand. KJTilse Media is becoming House of Groms 🙄 Kurt is dumb as hell if he’s giving Sarah more ownership over a business she contributes nothing too. And if he’s not allowing that, she’s embarrassing for claiming so much credit for the warehouse and branding.
Gosh I really hope that's not what it is. At least KJTilse Media sounds like a somewhat respectable, professional name for his business (that he says he does pretty well in). I hate the thought of a) it being renamed to something sounding so laughable and unprofessional that businesses won't take seriously and b) Sarah somewhat forcing Kurt to lose a business in his own name so he can't have something for his self or his own legacy. Really sad and pathetic :(

I hope for Kurt's sake that isn't what the re-brand is, but if it is, good luck to his future and lack of endeavours with such a vom Grom name.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her WF hauls always give me a good laugh. The clothes look awful on her, 3 times too big on her and her model poses kill me 😂
Agreed.

They are hilarious. She looks so silly doing them. Her face when trying to model is amazing, the outfits always look horrendous and that stomping walk she does always makes me laugh :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. Just like a 15 year old in drama class. The cringe factor is just as high as when she uses the American and English 'accents' but it is somehow more funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
From a highly posed pic to create that thigh gap to a TRUE perspective of very normal thighs (while working out). Oh and then a TINY wrap which is no longer than wrist to top of index finger. Great way to “fuel your body” Sez. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 27
From a highly posed pic to create that thigh gap to a TRUE perspective of very normal thighs (while working out). Oh and then a TINY wrap which is no longer than wrist to top of index finger. Great way to “fuel your body” Sez. 🤦🏽‍♀️
The wrap was probs her only meal today too

• Sad
Reactions: 21
In the wrap photo her left ankle looks painfully distorted to get that leg gap photo. She’s so disordered that I’d say she just stands like that normally now.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I work in a childrens intensive care unit and every damn time she shows 🦊 plate full of whole nuts I’m filled with anxiety. Please stopppppp, it’s so unsafe! (Edited to add picture of said choking hazard platter)
B19A4390-6210-47AF-9B6F-4E576E21B78D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
C27ECCE1-7193-42FB-A680-D724EF94385A.png

Mount guy hahahahahahahaha

Also blueberries are like 8$ a punnet here and this spoilt butch buys “like” 6 as some flex

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Not Kurt taking the piss out of his wife's stupid poses in front of the mirror 💀😂 even he thinks she's a flog.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She doesn’t trust Kurt to feed 🦊 or is it actually that she needs to have control over 🦊 food so pre prepares it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Not sez still wearing her workout clothes from this morning whilst cooking dinner 🤢
Sweaty then wear them all day.
Also the name house of groms 🤢🤢😵💫

Also my previous comment is she is talking on Kurt's story, talking over him again and needing all the attention.
'My idea' 'I picked the name' ra ra ra ra

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.