Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarahs day #60 it's been a season, but all about ME. My kids are not content but they'll make me money

Sarahs day #60 cocktails of spew, my recipes aren't new, I'll make my kids drain the money from you.

Sarahs day #60 Scummy the scam that keeps giving, now it's Faux's turn to earn our living

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I think that the pregnancy ebook she's making with Charlotte is, like the cook book, taking a lot longer than she originally said it would. From memory, she was talking about it in about Sept/ Oct last year and mentioned that it'd hopefully be done around Christmas (please correct me if I'm wrong!). I'm hoping that it's Charlotte's work and the reason it's taking so long is it's something that might actually be more valuable than anything Sarah could make because I wouldn't want harm to come to any pregnant woman following that guide. I remember people talking about Sarah's sweat it to shred it guides and whether they were worth it in the facebook group Sarah ended up censoring. There were quite a few posts from people who'd injured themselves badly after following the guides. From memory, one woman hurt her back so badly she needed surgery and saw a physio for months.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Oddly specific rant incoming…

Correct me if I’m wrong, but months ago, wasn’t she making a huge song and dance about needing to ✨ finish the designs for Foxy’s big boy room ✨?

What, precisely, did that entail? It has the same paint colour, same curtains, same carpet and same shelving as every other bleeping room in the house and, incidentally, is in no way reflective of a kids room. It looks like the bedroom of a 13-year-old SD stan.

(edited because for some reason only half of my post appeared)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I was sitting there thinking today about Sarah and came to the realisation that she has not done anything for anyone. She has multiple businesses, she earns so much money and she just takes takes takes. What does she ever do for anyone else? The options are literally endless.. she could donate things, use a percentage of her earnings for things like sunee or her podcast and donate the earnings to mothers in crisis or anything else. She could volunteer ANYWHERE yet she chooses not to? She does NOTHING, for ANYONE.
Without support Sarah would not be where she is and have the opportunities she has in life yet she passes nothing on, no support to anyone else in life.
What a miserable bleeping existence, never having the pleasure of giving back.
Also when she said a couple weeks ago how we know she likes to 'give away free stuff' WHAT FREE STUFF? A 'free' 15 minute fat burner? When you could literally youtube anyone qualified for better content? Okay sezo thanks for the free giveaways i'll be sure to thank you in my graduation speech. So not even anything special for her subscribers. The discounts on the ebooks are also duck all. Brb just gonna go sit and look out my wind watching station.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sarahs day #60 Make vlogs for Mummy she's got fat burners to make. Spew cocktails, old recipes and hospitals I need a break

Reactions: 8
Could she be more blatantly obvious that they are about to sell out and make this kid a show pony. He is 3, and they are planting seeds life right and center for his Ficks cooking channel.

99028F54-F39D-4D89-84FE-6CCA37C798F6.png

It’s disgusting.
Not only are kids her content, they are about to have their own.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I have 3yr olds in my family. None of them know the word 'Vlog' or that there are kids watching on the internet. They understand Youtube and Netflix but not the concept of other people logging on to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I have 3yr olds in my family. None of them know the word 'Vlog' or that there are kids watching on the internet. They understand Youtube and Netflix but not the concept of other people logging on to watch.
She keeps dropping all these hints about focks have a channel, so that people will reply and be like “That would be so cute”. So then she can create a channel for him and say it was because so many people were messaging her asking for one. She’s so predictable and such a manipulative, conniving twit 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
She keeps dropping all these hints about focks have a channel, so that people will reply and be like “That would be so cute”. So then she can create a channel for him and say it was because so many people were messaging her asking for one. She’s so predictable and such a manipulative, conniving twit 🤦‍♀️
Also what if he gets bored of it? He is waaay to young to have to commit the hours or schedules of filming. So gross.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Is she's going to put earnings from F's vlog into a trust for him? Are there rules or regulations around children's earnings being protected? Children working on a TV show have some protections and there's rules that must be followed, but is YT regulated at all in this area?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Sarahs day #60 My kids? No, they're called money makers. Cocktails of spew, do I have any takers?

Ps sorry for the spam hahah running long experiments today and too much time on my hands

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was that cringey tiktok about her kids wanting to hustle and make that coin a sign for what’s to come?
Because now it seems like it was a message that she’s about to officially put those kids on the payroll, even though they’ve already been working from the womb onwards.
She’s obviously losing followers, sponsorships and not pulling in the bucks anymore.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
It's already starting. Can we guess how long until he has his own YouTube cooking channel? 🤔 I'll go first and guess in 6 weeks.
IMG_20220713_124909.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Unrelated but happy hat day everyone! Posting just to see how my hat looks :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why do influencers think food spilt over the counter is #aesthetic?
Just looks gross. Clean up you grot.
I'd bet money that the spilt flour(?) shown in the pic is because she just took photos to put in the cookbook. Nothing says professional, quality-assured recipes like slapping together a made-up recipe in a day (without multiple testing/feedback) and putting it into the cookbook you expect $60+ for

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wind watching station. 😂 Sorry but what a w*nker.
Or station d'observation du vent as the French would say🇫🇷🙄

At this point, she should just go ahead and change the name of her brand to "sarahs_season". Apologies, I mean sarahs_saison!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
If Sarah does make fox a YouTube channel, she better put that money aside for when he wants to move out of home at 16 or to pay for therapy after being raised by a narcissist who exploited everything she could from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.