Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am convinced she has an underdeveloped brian and sub par intelligence. As someone who has landed in hot water multiple times, she really doesn't even make an attempt to avoid it for herself by taking measured, slightly improved steps.
Starting a youtube channel for Fox is going to 100% land her in hot water all over again, for multiple reasons, many of which you guys have all splendidly outlined. Granted she is a youtuber, so maybe her son knows what a vlog is. Even if he doesnt have a deep understanding, he probably gets the idea of performing for an audience, to get a desired positive outcome. We've seen him do it for the camera umpteen times. So even though I highly doubt Fox actually said he'd like to "vlog today and show the kids how to make his french toast" -- NO that's a stretch and this is where she exposes her lack of intelligence -- I might be willing to accept that Fox has started to feign interest in cooking for a camera as a way to get his mothers "undivided attention" and positive reinforcement/acceptance from his parents for it. They probably see this behaviour of his as "good" and are not at all worried that he is already learning how to please his parents in this unhealthy manner.

The psychological damage of this aspect of vlogging is lost on her. SHe is a victim of it too. She is NOTHING without the validation she gets from seeing herself online and performing for her stans.

I will also go so far as to say she will 100% package his channel as something she is doing to foster and encourage HIS creativity. And that is a load of undiluted bolderdash.

She makes me sick to my stomach and she deserves the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I am convinced she has an underdeveloped brian and sub par intelligence. As someone who has landed in hot water multiple times, she really doesn't even make an attempt to avoid it for herself by taking measured, slightly improved steps.
Yes to me she has always been someone who comes across as very unintelligent.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If Focks did request to make a vlog (I do doubt, but hey) she could always record it and make it so he enjoys himself but... Not post it...

He's 3, he wouldn't know.
She doesn't want her kids to be her content (again, I doubt but according to her)
He would have fun presenting and stuff

When I was younger I wanted to be a TV presenter so my dad and I always practiced and made fake intros etc. It was fun, I learnt and guess what, they never made it onto YouTube 😂 (and I never made it as a TV presenter haha)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She keeps dropping all these hints about focks have a channel, so that people will reply and be like “That would be so cute”. So then she can create a channel for him and say it was because so many people were messaging her asking for one. She’s so predictable and such a manipulative, conniving twit 🤦‍♀️
Sorry but even this is f**ked up. The fact that RANDOM people on the internet are asking to see more of your kid is sickening to me. He’s a child. He cannot give consent. I have a son his age and ofc he doesn’t know what a vlog is and if he did I would NOT put it on the internet and if he randomly did ask me to put it on the internet (chance of that slim to none as he has no concept of what the internet is) I would say no. It’s also so sad to me that he’s saying show the kids rather than his real friends cos he has none.
sorry but this is too much for me. Protect your children. Don’t exploit them. They literally only have you in the world to protect them and you’re not doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Starting a youtube channel for Fox is going to 100% land her in hot water all over again, for multiple reasons, many of which you guys have all splendidly outlined. Granted she is a youtuber, so maybe her son knows what a vlog is. Even if he doesnt have a deep understanding, he probably gets the idea of performing for an audience, to get a desired positive outcome. We've seen him do it for the camera umpteen times. So even though I highly doubt Fox actually said he'd like to "vlog today and show the kids how to make his french toast" -- NO that's a stretch and this is where she exposes her lack of intelligence -- I might be willing to accept that Fox has started to feign interest in cooking for a camera as a way to get his mothers "undivided attention" and positive reinforcement/acceptance from his parents for it. They probably see this behaviour of his as "good" and are not at all worried that he is already learning how to please his parents in this unhealthy manner.

The psychological damage of this aspect of vlogging is lost on her. SHe is a victim of it too. She is NOTHING without the validation she gets from seeing herself online and performing for her stans.

I will also go so far as to say she will 100% package his channel as something she is doing to foster and encourage HIS creativity. And that is a load of undiluted bolderdash.

She makes me sick to my stomach and she deserves the worst.
And unfortunately its not just her. He has no chance seeing as his other parent is lacking some brain cells also. Kurt comes across as a real doofus that has no backbone. He should be putting his foot down to protect his kids but where is he? He is just as complicit.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
longest time lurker finally cracking, I am not surprised by all this I feel like the warning signs were there when we discovered they created an "official" Focks ocean instagram..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
-- I might be willing to accept that Fox has started to feign interest in cooking for a camera as a way to get his mothers "undivided attention" and positive reinforcement/acceptance from his parents for it.
I think this is what happens.

I have a sad feeling when Ficks says "welcome to mu channel" or "vlog" he means, "I want Mummy's love and attention"

Now isn't that the saddest thing ever. 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If Focks did request to make a vlog (I do doubt, but hey) she could always record it and make it so he enjoys himself but... Not post it...

She doesn't want her kids to be her content (again, I doubt but according to her)

When I was younger I wanted to be a TV presenter so my dad and I always practiced and made fake intros etc. It was fun, I learnt and guess what, they never made it onto YouTube 😂 (and I never made it as a TV presenter haha)
I've just got to second this. I was "on the radio" (recorded on tape!) so many times with my dad when I was a kid. Sarah can't do anything if it's not for money, eh?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Replying to so many comments, desperate for that engagement
View attachment 1412953View attachment 1412954

SEZZYS FAMOUS CHEWY COOKIES?! There is noooo way those cookies are chewy, and HOW can they be her “famous” cookies if she made them for the first time yesterday and the only people to try are herself and Kurt? She’s so embarrassing.

Also Fox definitely thinks that the kids he watches on YouTube are the kids watching his videos and that’s another reason he wants to do. He absolutely has no idea or concept of how many people have access to these videos, I don’t even think Sarah does. She’s absolutely fucked in the head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
She doesn’t even have to use her pea sized brain to come up with content cause these numpties are giving it up for free 🤦🏽‍♀️
Every time one of you says numpties, it sends me so bad 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 it is SUCH an apt trm for what her stans are.

Imagine peaking and fading out at your self-made career at 29, en route to going bust in just 8-9 years since you started, SO BAD that you have to rope your 3 yr old child that cant even still speak straight, to bring in the 💸💸

More proof that she has never invested in going deep into anything, truly getting better and growing to offer her audiences value. She has only ever settled for easy scams, convincing herself that this is her passion. Yeah, it's a passion for 💸💸 thats for sure.

That these numpties are so exceedingly blind to this reality is very worrisome, all round.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Can’t remember how far back it was but the #60 thread suggestion that was all in fake French PLEASE use that one it had me creased 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t really get why it’s going in the cookbook and on the app. Makes no sense why she’s putting out a cookbook when all her stans that like eating slop already have the app?
C852437A-85D5-48A9-952F-0E05C853DB21.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sarahs day #60 it's been a season, but all about ME. My kids are not content but they'll make me money

Sarahs day #60 cocktails of spew, my recipes aren't new, I'll make my kids drain the money from you.

Sarahs day #60 Scummy the scam that keeps giving, now it's Faux's turn to earn our living
Omg these are hilarious but that second one is absolute GOLD 👌🏽 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More proof that she has never invested in going deep into anything, truly getting better and growing to offer her audiences value. She has only ever settled for easy scams, convincing herself that this is her passion. Yeah, it's a passion for 💸💸 thats for sure.
I think SezBot could have made her own life a lot easier by not investing in herself and investing elsewhere instead. If she'd put all the eBook money into investments she could probably live off the dividends and not have to do any proDjects or child exploitation.

Clearly Sunee has not shown her that Sarah's Day is a way to lose money.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
“Mum has tit content and is using me cos she has nothing else to post”
This is bugging me so much ... like of course he wants to do what he sees mummy doing all the time, but that doesn't mean you need to encourage it! It's your job as a parent to guide your child and you could always say, 'yeah let's do that but we're only gonna show it family' or something. Like there is ZERO NEED to upload it on youtube ???? Not like the toddler is gonna check. Ok and if he's able to do so then you really messed up as a parent 😅

Reactions: 23

Or she can post them but keep them private? So Fox can still watch them, and she could share it with their close family to see!

Sorry but even this is f**ked up. The fact that RANDOM people on the internet are asking to see more of your kid is sickening to me. He’s a child. He cannot give consent. I have a son his age and ofc he doesn’t know what a vlog is and if he did I would NOT put it on the internet and if he randomly did ask me to put it on the internet (chance of that slim to none as he has no concept of what the internet is) I would say no. It’s also so sad to me that he’s saying show the kids rather than his real friends cos he has none.
sorry but this is too much for me. Protect your children. Don’t exploit them. They literally only have you in the world to protect them and you’re not doing that.
100% it’s still fcked up! There’s no circumstance where it wouldn’t be! She’s so money hungry it’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Motherhood is a job. The only time Sarah “works” is if she is getting paid. So naturally, she is putting her kid to work so she gets paid.

Also, people who think she is going to put the money earned from F away into a savings account for him to access later on in life are very optimistic. She screams narcissist and it wouldn’t surprise me if she was financially abusive towards her children as well as Kurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Also what if he gets bored of it? He is waaay to young to have to commit the hours or schedules of filming. So gross.
She can't even keep up with uploading her own vlogs in time, how's she going to manage another account?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.