Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I miss something or have we known the next e-book would be called Body and Bump? If it hasn't been announced, that confirms she writes her own questions.
NO we didnt know this. She 100% writes her own quetsions. And only strategically pulls up the question box when her engagement is low + she needs to amp/hype up an upcoming scam. We knew this, she just doubly confirmed it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I know it has been said 10000 times but how can the certified health queen and her family be sick this bloody often???? Other than covid I could count on one hand how many times I've been sick in the last 5 years and I am pretty fit too.
thats the thing babes, shes not certified. in anything. not in teaching. not in dietetics. not in fitness or personal training. not in pilates. definitely not in health and medicine. she and her family are constantly sick because that’s what happens when an unqualified person bases their lifestyle and decision making around the idea that they know better than the actual professionals.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
thats the thing babes, shes not certified. in anything. not in teaching. not in dietetics. not in fitness or personal training. not in pilates. definitely not in health and medicine. she and her family are constantly sick because that’s what happens when an unqualified person bases their lifestyle and decision making around the idea that they know better than the actual professionals.
Also, I cannot overstate the fact that her health and wellness (physical and mental) has fallen apart this year because she is most definitely not eating a nutritious balanced wholesome diet. And this year more than ever before we have seen the impact of that on her family. Kurt has gone form healthy and fit to caved in, bald and a shadow of himself. Fox has been ill often too. And now that she is BFing Malakai, he is sick too. Because she controls what everyone consumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
1. That hairline 😅
2. Deffs asked herself this question to try and justify taking her "sick" infant out into the cold and windy weather instead of driving him, or not going at all like a normal caring mother
“Like swimming lessons where I just had him in the pram, or on me”
Please Sarah explain to me where wise your infant baby would be? Having him on you or in the pram does not mean he’s immune from catching anything. I’m a mum of two, I get that life had to go on. It wouldn’t be so bad just taking M out for Fs swimming lessons - if that was all they did. They walked to swimming lessons, stopped at a cafe etc

• Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1396337
I’m just going to leave this here and walk away.
Just quickly as someone with a medical background, yes the Sez is a bit much, and behaves in the way a lay person would use the term “manic”. In a psychiatric context there are very specific hallmarks of manic behaviour that the Sez doesn’t display. Psychosis is actually a bit more of a complex condition and Sez doesn’t meet the specific criteria for psychosis although I definitely don’t think she’s a completely mentally stable individual. Just thought I’d comment, because as the article mentions, legitimate post-partum psychosis is very much a medical emergency.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Guys, why was that slice of pineapple for her mocktail garnish like half a god damn pineapple? But seriously, why was it so thick? 😂
Sis hasn't been out to a bar and restaurant (ever) so she wouldn't know how to garnish a decent looking mocktail/cocktail

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm sure fox asked for almond milk Sarah

I tried screenshotting the other week at the pool to read his cup because I could guarantee she ordered him not cows milk.

Thanks for confirming

Just so you know raw dairy is incredibly healthy for you... could you imagine?

Hold up. You NEVER nap I remember a huge show and dance about not naming and freaking out about watching a movie or sitting
I could be chatting tit here so lmk if I am. But isn't it good to expose kids to gluten and milk at a young (unless they're properly celiac etc.) Because their body gets used to it and can produce the lactase to help digest the milk. She setting him up to have intolerances later in life.
(Eg. In the same way that Asian people are mostly lactose intolerant because they have very low mill diets)

Reactions: 28
Guys, why was that slice of pineapple for her mocktail garnish like half a god damn pineapple? But seriously, why was it so thick? 😂
Ahahahaha seriously?! I think it's because it's slapped on in Photoshop. It sure looks like that. The proportions are entirely off. There's no way a glass that dainty could hold a hunk of pineapple that big without being lopsided.

But MORE lolworthy is the typo 😂😂😂
I guess Collab is so frequently used in her phone that it autocorrected colada to Collab 😂😂😂😂😂

You can't make this tit up. Honestly. She is so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What the duck is this advert. The voice. The face. The outfit. It's awful.

Ahahahaha seriously?! I think it's because it's slapped on in Photoshop. It sure looks like that. The proportions are entirely off. There's no way a glass that dainty could hold a hunk of pineapple that big without being lopsided.
Or if it was a good quality glass, breaking. They're supposed to be super thin

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The pineapple slice isn’t big, it’s because she’s so SMOL 💁🏽‍♀️

Those bleeping pants. They seriously look like something you’d use to strain cottage cheese or wrap your Christmas ham in!! Wait…ham belly! It’s all making sense now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Seeing the first thumbnail without clicking to enlarge i legit thought the pineapple she is holding was MALLYPOOPOO!!!!
No jokes. It's exactly how she holds him. Like a prop.

Why can’t she just be normal 😂
DUUUUDE what?! She's the quintessential pick me girl, she will NEVER be normal, even about the most normal things!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you not just have a normal alcohol free Pina Colada now? 😂

I hate how anything that you enjoy (as in a nice alcohol free drink, or even alcohol) is something demonic and you must find a healthier version, it's a mindset I got stuck in for ages it's so unhealthy.

Reactions: 24
WHY IS IT SO LUMPY.
Screenshot_20220707-122150_Instagram.jpg

WHY IS IT SO GREEN.
Screenshot_20220707-122047_Instagram.jpg

IT DIDNT NEED TROPEAKA POWDER.
Screenshot_20220707-122109_Instagram.jpg

IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE AS AN ADVERT. NOT DRINKING DOESN'T MAKE YOU COOL.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.