Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh ok so unfortunately she’s not wrong here with this “animal”. She said “goanna” which is a kind of lizard in Aus. I’d go to Google and send a photo but I’m terrified of reptiles so you’re on your own 😂
I googled! That's a good lizard, thanks for educating me on Australian lizards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love how she whines about big bad life-saving medicine from the evil doctors messing with M's stomach when she refused to give up coffee back when she was breastfeeding F and he was in pain because of gastric reflux. Guess your children suffering only matters when you don't have to give up anything, eh Sez?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
If his is "out of whack", and his sole nutrients come from HER breast milk, wouldn't it stand to reason that he's deficient because HER diet sucks?
I'm sorry but I'm firmly on the side that she exaggerates all these illnesses for sympathy.
This is what I was trying to work out. And get at. She's fuckd in the head.
The worst part is its sympathy for herself, not her ill child. The more I realise it, the level of narcissism she displays seems so high, I don't get how her closest people dont notice it.

Reactions: 23
Why does she insist on putting M in the carry vest every time he's sick and having breathing struggles (due to phlegm)? Surely that's putting him at further risk being stuffed in there? (Please correct if I'm wrong)

What on earth is she doing at home that he can't go in the bouncer chair thing she has or the bassinet? Especially as both parents work from home. Let the kid stop moving and being jerked around for a bit, especially if he's sick. No wonder he won't sleep. She doesn't let him rest.

Reactions: 22
Many young babies actually sleep better in the carrier at M’s age because they love contact with their parents / whoever is carrying them - the physical contact makes them feel safe. It’s common for babies to contact nap only during the day and not love the bassinet ☺

Not trying to WK for Sarah! She’s a terrible parent and has put M in so many risky situations since he was born. But M being in the carrier isn’t really one of those situations imo (as long as she’s wearing him correctly which she hasn’t in the past 🙄)

Reactions: 36
Ashy Bines has the same nostrils.
Perhaps they are both related to Voldemort. He had them too!

View attachment 1396337
I’m just going to leave this here and walk away.
I'm not sure this is what is going on for Sarah. Her behaviour now has been seen in the past.

I think she is trying so so hard these days to push the "Boss Mum work life juggle, in this SeAsOn of life" that it is just once again coming through weird. It is all forced and magnified, as Sarah has no concept of life for normal people any more. Her wealth and the coddling of the people around her have her completely delusional to reality.

So with her trying to push this unrelatable narrative and with her ED in full force we are seeing this crazed behaviour. There is no doubt she is in serious need of help but I don't think it's postpartem psychosis, we saw alot of this before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I haven’t caught up with the thread fully yet so apologies if this has already been covered…

How is Malamute Sick again??!! Do we think the reason is because hasn’t had any vaccinations?? I’m not sure the laws in Aus 🤔

Reactions: 11
I haven’t caught up with the thread fully yet so apologies if this has already been covered…

How is Malamute Sick again??!! Do we think the reason is because hasn’t had any vaccinations?? I’m not sure the laws in Aus 🤔
I’m not sure vaccines have anything to do with it in this case. They are just negligent. Sarah complains that he couldn’t sleep all night because he was super congested but then she takes him on a walk… in a storm! They just never let him fully recover. His poor little body must be exhausted.

Reactions: 26
I’m not sure vaccines have anything to do with it in this case. They are just negligent. Sarah complains that he couldn’t sleep all night because he was super congested but then she takes him on a walk… in a storm! They just never let him fully recover. His poor little body must be exhausted.
Maybe M not being vaccinated has nothing to do with him being sick, but Sarah not being vaccinated could.
Her not having the Covic vax or flu jab could very well be why he got Covid and other illnesses. Im no doctor but she hasn’t passed the antibodies formed from getting the vaccines herself through to him.
So him being sick now could be partly due to the fact he recently had Covid.
Thats not even taking into account her traipsing him here, there and everywhere around other people while his immune system is low. You’d think having a newborn now iNfAnT that has been sick most it’s young life, she would take extra measures to make sure she’s trying to protect her family from illness. But no…

Reactions: 25
Granted, I didn't graduate top of my med school class like Sezzy, but what's with the infant gut microbiome comment?? If his is "out of whack", and his sole nutrients come from HER breast milk, wouldn't it stand to reason that he's deficient because HER diet sucks? Oh no, couldn't be...must be because of the antibiotics that the ICU doctors administered to him to save his life...and if he's sick right now with something respiratory again, WHY BRING HIM TO A PUBLIC SWIMMING POOL to infect others? I'm sorry but I'm firmly on the side that she exaggerates all these illnesses for sympathy.
Our nicus now routinely give probiotics to babies getting antibiotics because there is research that strongly indicates it is beneficial
But she’s a fuckwit and wouldn’t actually understand why she just thinks it’s evil like gluten
Babies complete their gut microbiome through vaginal birth, breastfeeding, licking mums skin and floors 😂😂
But yeah antibugs do upset it but no it does not mean that babies will be sick constantly who get antibugs
The baby gets sick because he’s a autumn baby in the wettest and most germ filled mid year Sydney has seen in about 50 years. Fox is at daycare and every daycare kid is getting sick because they had no exposure over the last two Covid years and he’s giving it to the baby
Most babies born during this time are more likely to get colds repeatedly because they have immature immune systems and it’s their first exposure, they don’t mouth breath until 3-6 months and their bronchioles are tiny and mucous blocks them easily
She’s a fuckwit because she couldn’t give a tit about spreading it to everyone else

She is honestly so self obsessed selfish and dumb and lives in this tiny little bubble echo chamber

and she exaggerates every single symptom he has just like every other comment she makes about her life

she found a way to keep her audience engaged
Awww poor Amin struggling with two kids abs baby with a “condition” that keeps people guessing who is sick all the time awww she never gets time to herself she’s such a a battler aw what a great mum to that poor sick baby 🙄 give me a bleeping break
She’s a bleeping liar but a good marketer for her stupid audience

• Heart
Reactions: 42
He’d be entitled to a majority of that money since he’s money maker #1

The fact that she chose to interrupt this special moment to take a photo and post it, just goes to show how little these moments occur between her and Focks. View attachment 1396188
It strikes me as really bizarre that she says this morning was amazing and picture perfect and the reality check is that she’s tired and Makapaka is sick. I just don’t see my daily life with my children as picture perfect moments vs reality check/downhill moments. It’s just all life. @aPriCoT bOObiEs explained it really well. Life is only good when everything goes Sarah’s way (which is most of the bleeping time considering yesterday she went to the gym and then had a facial) and it’s a SeAsOn when the kids are not being the perfect instagrammable content she expected
Forks is what, three? Three year olds do not hold hands like that. They are agents of chaos and will hold hands accordingly. The way it’s a classic MuM AsThETIc like he’s a little prince tells me she 100% coached him to do that.

Reactions: 17
What she doesn’t (probz does) realise is when you have a toddler that goes to daycare they bring home colds/bugs. My youngest had colds all the time when she was a baby from my oldest bringing them home. Problem is she has him out in the wind, rain everyday when it’s freezing cold, middle of winter. Even when the poor thing had covid she had him outside. She has him exposed to everything no problem. Let’s be real though it’s the antibiotics that keep making him sick 😂. I mean she had f dressed in shorts and t shirt I think last week at the cafe on the way to swimming I think it was, we all know they walk and it’s been 20 degrees and lower, Its been bloody cold in Sydney what does she expect.

Reactions: 20
I'm sure fox asked for almond milk Sarah

I tried screenshotting the other week at the pool to read his cup because I could guarantee she ordered him not cows milk.

Thanks for confirming

Just so you know raw dairy is incredibly healthy for you... could you imagine?

Hold up. You NEVER nap I remember a huge show and dance about not naming and freaking out about watching a movie or sitting

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I'm sure fox asked for almond milk Sarah

I tried screenshotting the other week at the pool to read his cup because I could guarantee she ordered him not cows milk.

Thanks for confirming
Yeah I'm pretty sure she will pass her bullshit onto her son and start claiming that Fockzz tummy gets SO sore from dairy now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dis mum does it ALL. “SAVAGELY” sleep deprived yet still finds the energy to do Pilates and record a podcast!

You win mum of the year Sarah.
And did it happen if she didn’t film it (with ankle weights to be extra) and then post it as proof?👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Glad she finally got some me time.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her need to intensify and supersize everything is so troubling. Why is it always a "BIG day" and "big morning" 😅 especially when her idea of big is like two hours tops while someone watches her kids, after she's even had an hour at the gym. I feel like she does this to make herself feel worthy and important.

it's just a few hours of work, Sarah. Relax and go get it done like the rest of us.

Big day shooting for my "cook book"
Big day podcasting

🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Sick baby at home…goes to the gym to lie on the floor. With a full gym and Pilates room at her house.
32EED506-13CF-49B8-976C-BC860DFDEAE5.png

This woman is so selfish 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Why not spend the morning with the kids if you’re going to have to podcast afterwards. Missing out on playtime with them. I feel sorry for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.