Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1400808
Anyone need a recipe for Mums Quick Banana Smoothie (that's chunky and clumpy as fuckkkk) ???
It's literally bananas ice but milk cinnamon honey and vanilla. And they have the audacity to offer this as a recipe. AND THEN GET IT WRONG. HOW DOES ANYONE GET A SMOOTHIE WRONG?! there's instructions IN the name!!! SMOOTHie! Not clumpy!!!
Nah that’s porridge in a blender

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Looks like Ad Standards are cracking down on influencer who try and hide the text saying something is an ad! Who has some time on their hands and wants to submit the time she hid the word 'ad' in the colour of her baby's clothes?

Screenshot_20220708-145033_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220708-145010_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I called it months ago. Mosaic tiles for the roman bath warehouse! Maybe she got the idea from me. 🤔 Bit of overkill for a warehouse though, especially for all 87 failing businesses.
62A18BD9-1DED-4B86-9753-FC4C68B0C1F0.jpeg

Reactions: 28
I called it months ago. Mosaic tiles for the roman bath warehouse! Maybe she got the idea from me. 🤔 Bit of overkill for a warehouse though, especially for all 87 failing businesses. View attachment 1400934
Im sorry, luxurious?? Her idea/definition of what's luxurious is ONLY informed by price, I think.
Some pavements in upmarket parts of town where I live are like this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If they were going for cashed-up bogan boujee vibes with mosaic tiles meets surf/skate brand, then at least name your biz “Haus of Gremmie”.
What the duck is with the tiles obsession anyway?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tanika works at a Chinese restaurant in cronulla now. Must have really hated working / being "friends" with Sez to leave. Prob tit pay / no pay as an intern
She’s actually manager of a bunch of restaurants now, there are three owned by the same people in cronulla and they are “go to” places and she seems like she loves her job there so it’s nowhere near as bad as it sounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s actually manager of a bunch of restaurants now, there are three owned by the same people in cronulla and they are “go to” places and she seems like she loves her job there so it’s nowhere near as bad as it sounds.
I don‘t know much about her but good on her! Super happy that she is in a job that she loves, it’s such a game changer for your own happiness.

Guys, why was that slice of pineapple for her mocktail garnish like half a god damn pineapple? But seriously, why was it so thick? 😂
I AM CACKLING 💀💀💀

It’s like something out of a comedy skit 🤣🤣 WHY IS IT SO BIG??!! SO MANY QUESTIONS?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s like something out of a comedy skit 🤣🤣 WHY IS IT SO BIG??!! SO MANY QUESTIONS?!
Before I realised this was. areel (video) I originally thought it was photoshopped lazily on to a picture.
But man, the only other explanation is this chic has never had a decent cocktail/mocktail in her life.
She must have the most damp, dry, uninspiring, uninteresting, funfree life of all time. Who died and made her an influencer? She does nothing but influence people to kill the joy from their lives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
C'mon guys, it's ridiculously large on purpose. She even says it in her caption.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely her businesses are not making enough money to fund this warehouse and these renovations. Like wtf is going on ??

how is she so hated yet still so rich 😭😭 witch

Reactions: 19
Complete rest to Sarah is having been to the gym 3 times already in the first 6 weeks of Fox’s life, because a thigh gap waits for no one!
0235159B-2521-4B82-A023-A0BFC755FF68.png
702730A6-1E89-4E9D-9B5B-9EEED657FC3A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
guys lets stop making fun of the pineapple slice. OBVIOUSLY shes hinting at her next big PrOdJeCkT- all natchural organic co(a)stal coasters!! (retailing for $99.95)

at least, thats all it could be used for— that pineapple slice, which is thicker than the kardashians before their BBL reversals, should never be in a drink. only under it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She was also 100% walking a week after Fox was born, and she was walking a lot! She’s such a liar!! I will never get over how much she LIES! It’s so weird.
She also filmed a clip of herself at the gym trying to do handstands before her 6 week checkup.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
It doesn't look like she has any maternal instincts or tendencies; M looks like a prop in this pic...

IMG_6285.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
26621D5B-EC95-4E79-9D56-F61D4C90127C.jpeg
Just because I saw someone mention it a couple of pages back! Sarah's "biggest flex of her life" is that she has French heritage (LOL) in a recent healthcode podcast she said "I'm French, I'm from the Jersey islands". Firstly... It's the Channel Islands and Jersey one of the islands. Secondly, Jersey isn't in France... People from Jersey aren't French.

Being part French wouldn't be that exciting to start with but it's not even true 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Okay I don't know if I'm just mad but last night I laughed for nearly 10 mins over the pineapple. 🍍:ROFLMAO: I don't mean like a little chuckle, but full-out laughter that leaves your tummy aching :ROFLMAO:. Why? Just why? Why is it larger than the martini glass? Why is it so thicc? Why is it unpeeled/uncored? Why is the cocktail green? Why is it lumpy? Let's not forget Virgin Pina ~Collab~ . So many questions :ROFLMAO:

Can we please include this somewhere in the next thread title? This is unintentionally iconic.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.