Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her podcast is 5 min episodes where they literally just word vomit a heap of nonsensical tit. I have more productive and helpful conversations in the tea room than anything they have ever produced. Saying big day is laughable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
It has made me so so mad that she was just saying that Mally Moo is sick, then she has hin in the pram in cold rainy weather. How bleeping thick and stupid this is witch. I simply cannot understand what goes through her head.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Not Sarah blaming the potentially life-saving antibiotics he had months ago on why Malakai is sick now 🙄🙄🙄 look inwards at your crappy parenting perhaps 🤔
Sarah’s day #60: Thanking antibiotics for saving bubs life? Nah I’ll just blame them for causing gut strife

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I know it has been said 10000 times but how can the certified health queen and her family be sick this bloody often???? Other than covid I could count on one hand how many times I've been sick in the last 5 years and I am pretty fit too.

Reactions: 39
Omg she loooves to point out the fact Mally has been sick sooooo many times doesn't she! Poor Sarah 🥲

Reactions: 27
1657166767165.png

"As the main stay at home parent of two kids, sometimes you have to go out."
"Even the doctor said, you can't stop your life because your baby keeps getting sick."
She gets her groceries delivered but happily goes to brunch, works in cafes, and takes a nooborn on holidays.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
View attachment 1398244
"Even the doctor said, you can't stop your life because your baby keeps getting sick."
She gets her groceries delivered but happily goes to brunch, works in cafes, and takes a nooborn on holidays.
Yeah you don't have to stop your life but like, you can put non essential outings on pause for a week while your nooborn bleeping recovers. Jesus Christ let the poor baby rest!

Reactions: 43
She is soooo awkward with her prop (Mally poo). Can she stop manhandling him and moving him around every second. Makes me uncomfortable how far from maternal she is

• Sad
Reactions: 36
No regrets from her wedding? Not even your maid of honour?

“The bottom one wasn’t really designed to be in this stack” no bleeping tit hahahaah it looks so bad.

4BAAE8AE-E923-4FFB-B8A4-35A3BB0AE62A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1398244

Another thing to add to the ‘never happened‘ file.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I want to know which doctors are telling her that lifesaving antibiotics fucked up his gut and made him more sick and to take him out in the cold, rainy weather when sick because sis needs to keep living her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
No one in their right mind would ask her for advice about a routine for their children. It’s been clear for over a year that F has never had a consistent routine and struggles to settle at night. I doubt M will be any different.

Also you can almost see the smugness rolling off her that she doesn’t use a dummy for M. But then she wonders why he feeds more? He’s probably using her boob as a dummy so good luck with that. I’m sure she’ll force one on him once she gets fed up with breastfeeding.

Surely she asks herself all these questions. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1398244
Mmmmm did her Dr really say that? My sisters baby, born around the same time, had respiratory issues after they were born, stayed in the NICU for a couple of days and she was told not to take the baby out into public spaces until they were over 8 weeks old. If you have an immunocompromised baby, your Dr will definitely advise you to take actions to reduce the risk.

As a parent, shouldn't your whole life revolve around trying to protect your child? It's weird af that her attitude is she needs keep going on holidays/ cafes/birthday parties/zoos/cold, windy beaches and surround her baby with strangers because she "needs to life her life" regardless of the fact her infant has been sick 5 times in 3 months. Yes sure, you still need to go to the supermarket or run errands but you can take a break from social events for a couple months until your literal sickly child can recover properly.

A person with any maternal instincts probably wouldn't have done any of the activities she had done after the extended birth hospital stay let alone the 1st medical emergency... or the 2nd?!? She had no regard or care for the health of her children - any bets she's hoping Mally Moo ends up in the ER again because ~content~

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.