Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advertising Tropeaka with a mocktail. Who puts protein powder in a cocktail…….?

Cringe

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
No regrets from her wedding? Not even your maid of honour?

“The bottom one wasn’t really designed to be in this stack” no bleeping tit hahahaah it looks so bad.

View attachment 1398277
Tanika works at a Chinese restaurant in cronulla now. Must have really hated working / being "friends" with Sez to leave. Prob tit pay / no pay as an intern

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
What the duck is this advert. The voice. The face. The outfit. It's awful.

Or if it was a good quality glass, breaking. They're supposed to be super thin
I don't get this cringe 'humour' that they always film in?
Kuttle Fish also does it for his PAID FOR videos, like that cringe one with Brentons teeth.
I don't get it? It's not funny? It's just cringe.
Her FASHUN sunglasses are also a solid 0/10.

Reactions: 42
I don't get this cringe 'humour' that they always film in?
Kuttle Fish also does it for his PAID FOR videos, like that cringe one with Brentons teeth.
I don't get it? It's not funny? It's just cringe.
Her FASHUN sunglasses are also a solid 0/10.
The ONLY good advert I've seen them do is the Sunee one. I enjoyed the creativity of them pouring smoothies out the phone etc. And they didn't over-act at ALL. Or SPEAK! Love that.

The worst have been this, the weird advert Kurt did with Brentons teeth and the stupid bicarb free pitty party one where she was 2 people in a bath tub 😂 bleeping awful

I’d love to know if sis is so anti western medicine why she didn’t have a HoMe BiRtH?
She wasn't able to cause the baby pooped so she had to go into hospital. I think she wanted to stay at home for as long as she can but ran too hospital at the first sign of pain 😂

Reactions: 12
I say good on Tanika! Anything is better than the Sez 3 company depression pit.

Reactions: 25
WHY IS IT SO LUMPY.
View attachment 1398929

WHY IS IT SO GREEN.
View attachment 1398931

IT DIDNT NEED TROPEAKA POWDER.
View attachment 1398930

IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE AS AN ADVERT. NOT DRINKING DOESN'T MAKE YOU COOL.
CRINGE.
Not drinking is such a pick me thing.
Just make a virgin pina colada and be done with it, youfool, Sarah.
Nobody needs a GREEN pinacolada with wretched supergreens in it.

She's such a loser, for fucks sake, she does my head in. Out here behaving like she's invented a cocktail for teetotallers 😂 👻

Also, is this the official full conversion of the Sarah's Day channel into a instagram storefront? I swear all she's done this week is pimp Tropeaka. Literally all she's done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
CRINGE.

She's such a loser, for fucks sake, she does my head in. Out here behaving like she's invented a cocktail for teetotallers 😂 👻

Also, is this the official full conversion of the Sarah's Day channel into a instagram storefront? I swear all she's done this week is pimp Tropeaka. Literally all she's done.
Can't she just drink one of the diet Cokes we always see in her fridge?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
CRINGE.

Nothing says mid winter in Australia like laying out by the pool having a lumpy green pina colab.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
The Reductress channelling Sezzy...

"I never take time for myself..." (third facial appointment in as many months)

"I rarely have any #metime..." (gym sessions multiple times a week)

"I never treat myself..." (constantly buying useless overpriced crap)

IMG_6282.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
HAHA that pineapple slice is bigger than the glass. And they didn't even cut the skin off. Sis really has no taste and no shits to give anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What the duck is this advert. The voice. The face. The outfit. It's awful.

Or if it was a good quality glass, breaking. They're supposed to be super thin
She ADORES that I’ll fitting white bra, it looks so bad on her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did anyone else find it interesting when she was asked if her period had come back yet, post birth? I thought it was kinda weird how Sarah proudly stated that it took (at least) six months post birth with F and how she absolutely loves not having her period?

That statement came across as a bit contradictory to me when I can vividly recall the video that Sarah uploaded years ago crying tears of happiness after got her period back again.

(After the whole “I have PCOS” - BUT was actually never formally diagnosed, BS video series that she uploaded and happily monetised off of..)

Reactions: 33
948FB8EF-6979-40C4-8869-B061170B876A.jpeg

Anyone need a recipe for Mums Quick Banana Smoothie (that's chunky and clumpy as fuckkkk) ???
It's literally bananas ice but milk cinnamon honey and vanilla. And they have the audacity to offer this as a recipe. AND THEN GET IT WRONG. HOW DOES ANYONE GET A SMOOTHIE WRONG?! there's instructions IN the name!!! SMOOTHie! Not clumpy!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
An aspect of Sarah insisting on going to the gym to do pilates on the floor instead of at home is that being seen at the gym is probably a big high for her in the same way that staying sweaty proves that she worked out. Ofcourse, time away from her responsibilities as a parent is a boon...

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.