Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her stories about wanting to "balance this mornings reality" where she's differentiating between the morning where her "vibes were high" when everything was "going to plan and you're in a flow" and she calls it a "positive mindset" in contrast to post lunch when "everything went downhill -- it struck me so sharply that what she terms "positive" is just things going her way. When she's in control and life is cooperating with her plans. When the kids are showing their own challenges or their personalities and growth spurts, and that challenges her it becomes "raw and real" and what she often terms as "not a vibe" or says they're "not thriving".

I find this to be SO telling about her emotional maturity and resilience. Al of us get to a point in life where something in our reality oushes us to build this naturally. OR WE GO TO THERAPY WHEN WE ARE CONSISTENTLY NOT THRIVING. Sis here, keeps piling her plate on more, spreading hrself even more thin, escapes her reality through an eating disorder and over working out.

She has serious issues with control. She probably thinks if youre rich enough life will always listen to your plans. Dumb idiot, so much of what she frames as "positivity" is just control issues in disguise.

Maybe M is in that 4 month regression, and maybe he is in fact sick, but I get the strong feeling she is majorly exaggerating the reality to bring the focus on to herself and how much she is struggling. I don't buy that he's actually as badly off. She is suffering because she has control issues and doesnt know how to cope with what is actually a relatively natural progression with kids the ages hers are. She is not in control, so she's coming unhinged.

How bloody ironic for her to show up looking the way she is with YET ANOTHER manic whingyyyyy set of stories about how shes sleep deprived, showing off her dark circles and eating hot chips and takeout bbq chicken, just days adyter her 2 week reset aka WeLLneSs WeEk 😂 🤡💩👻

This is probably reality for every new mum of two, but its this whoooole big drama for her.

She’s struggling hardcore. She neeeds bloody help. For someone who has so much ‘me time’ an amazing flexible ‘work’ schedule. A husband who is present a lot of the time and has the flexibility to help her she, shouldn’t be struggling so bad And not just her husband, her family.
YES THIS. I feel like on the outside she has ALL the means and can set herself up to really manage this. It might still be a struggle and she will have to multitask and spread herself thin, but it's doable. Problem is, her issues with this aren't logistical or for the lack of systems and help, it's an internal emotional/psychological struggle. Her biggest issue is she hates admitting that she's struggling. SOmetimes that is the breakthrough one needs, but I honestly dont think she will ever get there. Her ideas of strength are fucked. Sometimes being resilient is to be vulnerable, accept your limitations and recalibrate. Sis will NEVERRRRR.

Kudos to you, I dont know how you mummas do it 💚 Sarah has ruinedthe image of motherhood for me. I am chilfree by choice, so it's not like she put me off babies or anything, but I notice a general disdain for complainy mums building in me, so thank you for sharing your reality because it made meremember that not everyone is sarah. She is one imbecile in a million, unfortunately with a platform and a means to broadcast her BS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She’s a sneaky little rat. I think cause she said “go on my website and read the the reviews that say benefits x, y, z”, she skirts around the rule that she isn’t saying that’s what she personally experiences.

Although, would love one of our in-house lawyers to look into the fact she would’ve hand selected only positive reviews to put on her website. It’s not a true depiction.

P.s I haven’t looked on the website and cbf to. If she uses a Trust Pilot or Google review plugin or something she can’t pick and choose then please disregard what I said
They definitely hand pick the good reviews and only show them on the website.

Does anyone think they give an incentive for good reviews? Seems like a lot of reviews in general for a product. I know I’ve experienced dodgy brands trying bribe me to change my bad review to a good one (outcast clothing FYI) and they always seemed to be the brand with the most reviews because obviously a lot of people took the free clothes for a good review. Seems like the type of practice Sarah would take part in..

Sigh…here we go again blaming everyone except herself for M being sick now…I’m SURE a doctor has said that to her, she’s DEFINITELY not lying to suit her narrative that antibiotics are all bad. Has nothing to do with him being a 4 month old with no immunity and no vaccinations. She is insufferable.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Thanks so much for saying that ❤ I think the problem here is once upon a time mums used to glamorise everything and wouldn’t talk about the bad side to being a mum. Now it’s the opposite, not all the time but a lot. Don’t get me wrong motherhood/parenthood is hard. I’m also a mum who has ADHD and has generalised anxiety. I find myself being negative a lot, but more so to get things off my chest, and never in front of my children. what we don’t realise is the opposite happens and it turns people off being a parent. Being a parent is a privilege these kids deserve the best/caring/loving childhood ever regardless of their parents age or situations. So many people have told my husband and I how proud they are and shocked how we have been through our journey so far. (I fell pregnant at 18) As I said it is not our kids fault we had them young, so we are doing everything in our power to give them the best lives we can in our situation, we aren’t perfect but our intentions are pure. We are constantly talking together about where we can improve and what we can do to help parent the kids as best we can. This includes both of us seeing councillors, and researching. Open minds are important, being able to open our minds for our kids is the best thing we could do. They are our number one priority and never in a million years would I exploit my children for money/bash them publicly online or even in private for my own gain. Or even for people to feel sorry for me, I don’t want anyone to feel sorry for me, I just need to unload some of my feelings to those I trust. At the end of the day it’s these kids that are the victims and are going to be very mixed up later on in life. Not to mention all the other problematic things she’s already taught f, my oldest is a similar age and there is no way she knows what bad and good food is. What a way to teach a 3 year old how to have an ED.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I was just thinking why doesn't she just hire a nanny instead of trying to make them sleep all day...it's nothing to be ashamed of if you're in the financial position to do so. My older kids have wonderful memories of time spent with their nanny. Then I remembered she'd lose 90% of her content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
FD8735EC-D0D8-45ED-890F-8BD94FAC48F1.png

Has anyone else noticed her left nostril starting to collapse? It looks so narrow sometimes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1395953
Has anyone else noticed her left nostril starting to collapse? It looks so narrow sometimes
They are slits and I’m curious if they have always been like that, or if it’s somehow linked to the Botox/filler she gets? I have no idea about Botox/filler but surely if this isn’t how she was born it would have to do with that?

Reactions: 10
I had to double check, snarky witch really did say this about Fox wanting to "buy" her things:
"It's actually my money, but thanks."
He’d be entitled to a majority of that money since he’s money maker #1

The fact that she chose to interrupt this special moment to take a photo and post it, just goes to show how little these moments occur between her and Focks.
300C2B0D-6C5C-45D2-B65B-80BB52C2BFD0.jpeg

It strikes me as really bizarre that she says this morning was amazing and picture perfect and the reality check is that she’s tired and Makapaka is sick. I just don’t see my daily life with my children as picture perfect moments vs reality check/downhill moments. It’s just all life. @aPriCoT bOObiEs explained it really well. Life is only good when everything goes Sarah’s way (which is most of the bleeping time considering yesterday she went to the gym and then had a facial) and it’s a SeAsOn when the kids are not being the perfect instagrammable content she expected

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
He’d be entitled to a majority of that money since he’s money maker #1

The fact that she chose to interrupt this special moment to take a photo and post it, just goes to show how little these moments occur between her and Focks. View attachment 1396188
It strikes me as really bizarre that she says this morning was amazing and picture perfect and the reality check is that she’s tired and Makapaka is sick. I just don’t see my daily life with my children as picture perfect moments vs reality check/downhill moments. It’s just all life. @aPriCoT bOObiEs explained it really well. Life is only good when everything goes Sarah’s way (which is most of the bleeping time considering yesterday she went to the gym and then had a facial) and it’s a SeAsOn when the kids are not being the perfect instagrammable content she expected
Also WTF does she say? It's sounds like 'are you a Guwana, are you a gorilla"

What's a Guwana? I thought maybe she couldn't say iguana but it doesn't even sound like that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Diversity in his GUT MICROBIOME :rolleyes:

Is this a thing?
I don't know.
I'm as clueless as Sarah, but something about this just sounds like her idiocy coming through.

Not saying Sarah isnt an irresponsible, selfish bleep for how she has treated Malakai for the last 4 months, having NO consideration for his vulnerable immuity, but arent kids that age literally only getting antibodies through BFing, which should help them fight bugs? What is she on about? Do infants who only consume breast milk have diversity in their gut microbiome to begin with? I dont know how this all works, but it sounds os fishy coming out of her mouth, I thought I'd ask.

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 17.16.56.png

Also, woah, she SHIIIIINE-EH!
They have the worst, most jarring WHITE light in their home. Its so unwelcoming. So much for all the aestheticccsss (not.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

What's a Guwana? I thought maybe she couldn't say iguana but it doesn't even sound like that
Ohh ok so unfortunately she’s not wrong here with this “animal”. She said “goanna” which is a kind of lizard in Aus. I’d go to Google and send a photo but I’m terrified of reptiles so you’re on your own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

A goanna is essentially a lizard. Native in Australia and South East Asia. Check it out!

Reactions: 6
This bish needs to sort out her priorities and realise that she can control a lot more of the situations she struggles with than she realises. At the very least, she can control how she reacts to things not going her way. Learning to take ownership of the consequences of her choices would be a nice start.

Is this a thing?
I don't know.
I'm as clueless as Sarah, but something about this just sounds like her idiocy coming through.

Not saying Sarah isnt an irresponsible, selfish bleep for how she has treated Malakai for the last 4 months, having NO consideration for his vulnerable immuity, but arent kids that age literally only getting antibodies through BFing, which should help them fight bugs? What is she on about? Do infants who only consume breast milk have diversity in their gut microbiome to begin with? I dont know how this all works, but it sounds os fishy coming out of her mouth, I thought I'd ask.
I'm not an expert either. My understanding is that a baby's gut is initially colonised at birth. Bacteria in the breast milk and from the skin when breastfeeding also contribute to the flora. However, the diversity is relatively limited as compared to an adult's microbiome. I wouldn't have thought (again, not an expert) that this many illnesses by this age in this timeframe would be due to reduced microbial diversity due to antibiotics use (a person's microbiome definitely can affect health and the antibiotics probably did kill off some of the gut bacteria) as opposed to M just having an immature immune system and being reliant on antibodies from the breast milk of the person who loves to cart him all over the shire. In my opinion, she's just finding something with some degree of truth to say so that she doesn't feel as though she has to take responsibility for her lack of care. In saying that, F being in daycare probably doesn't help with preventing sickness coming into the house. At least she hasn't tried to give the poor baby poopy bloom.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Is this a thing?
I don't know.

View attachment 1396262
Also, woah, she SHIIIIINE-EH!
They have the worst, most jarring WHITE light in their home. Its so unwelcoming. So much for all the aestheticccsss (not.)
Someone alert the Ministry, Voldemort is back!! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They definitely hand pick the good reviews and only show them on the website.

Does anyone think they give an incentive for good reviews? Seems like a lot of reviews in general for a product. I know I’ve experienced dodgy brands trying bribe me to change my bad review to a good one (outcast clothing FYI) and they always seemed to be the brand with the most reviews because obviously a lot of people took the free clothes for a good review. Seems like the type of practice Sarah would take part in..
They offer a crappy 10% discount for leaving a review. So I left a pretty bad one, I didn’t get as discount and it also never showed on the website !

Also yes - I regrettably bought body bloom and it was foul! I bought it just before I fell pregnant and my midwife actually strongly recommended that I don’t continue to take it (can’t remember why) so I threw it straight in the bin 🤢

B1A4E496-E9D9-4EE5-8E4A-8135ECFB9DF6.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
They offer a crappy 10% discount for leaving a review. So I left a pretty bad one, I didn’t get as discount and it also never showed on the website !

Also yes - I regrettably bought body bloom and it was foul! I bought it just before I fell pregnant and my midwife actually strongly recommended that I don’t continue to take it (can’t remember why) so I threw it straight in the bin 🤢

View attachment 1396475

Wow. I had a feeling they were dodgy but this just confirms it. Clearly they didn’t like your review so decided not to give you your 10% off (no loss as tropeaka sucks). I wonder how many people realised this and modified their review? Or gave a good one because they are Sezzy Stan’s? The fact she directs people to these dodgy reviews is fucked. I can’t believe such a shady self absorbed dimwit is so popular, she’s the worst of the worst.

Reactions: 27
Granted, I didn't graduate top of my med school class like Sezzy, but what's with the infant gut microbiome comment?? If his is "out of whack", and his sole nutrients come from HER breast milk, wouldn't it stand to reason that he's deficient because HER diet sucks? Oh no, couldn't be...must be because of the antibiotics that the ICU doctors administered to him to save his life...and if he's sick right now with something respiratory again, WHY BRING HIM TO A PUBLIC SWIMMING POOL to infect others? I'm sorry but I'm firmly on the side that she exaggerates all these illnesses for sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.