Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also.... Why does she want her 3 year old to work out?? Thats so disturbing.
Right?! She was teaching him like he was a PT student!!! Gave me weird vibes that's for sure! Like...Sez..you know he's THREE right? His "workouts" should be playing outside running around, doing THREE YEAR OLD stuff not on a reformer 😳😳😳

Reactions: 31
Wait wait wait… am I having a stroke or did she not also go to her boxing session with her PT and at least one Pilates class this week???
She definitely went to Pilates twice and a pt session. I will never get over how she can just straight up lie like that and post it and not be embarrassed? It’s not normal to lie so constantly for no reason other than to make people feel sorry for you?

Reactions: 41
Im pretty sure 🦊 has figured out that apart from performing for the camera in the kitchen, the only other way to get close to his mum and get her undivided attention is to workout with her. Then maybe she’ll like him.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Hi everyone.

I guess I’ll start off by explaining where I’ve been. Long story short, over the last couple years my mental health has absolutely gone down the drain, and The Sez’s antics were a bit too much to take for me at times. Even now as I caught up on the last couple threads, the way she treats her own children is upsetting to read. I think it’s pretty telling that I can step back from Tattle or anything Sez related for almost a year yet come back to see most things unchanged. She really does live in a time capsule.

But on to some good news, I have just come out with another video on Sarah, this time dissecting the antics of her Sunee app. This was overwhelming to research, since there is so much information that is out there, so I narrowed it down to just one topic and only included the information that I think is important. Most of you might be aware of a lot of these already, but still, I hope you take some time out of your day to check this out. In terms of Tattle, I’ll still be around as much as I can, because I absolutely love this community. I truly mean it when I say this, but you guys have helped me through so much and I think this is the least I can do to give back, so hope you like this one.

Also, happy NAIDOC week! Love you all <3

@Nodi504 seriously doing the lord's work here! This is the sort of thing we need more of that will open peoples eyes, with less scope to just dismiss the criticism as "haters". Thank you for doing this. We have talked about this in so many diffrent ways on this site, some members even thought about doing a podcast, and here you are -- you just went and did it!

I know this is a LOT of labour and takes so much restraint and intelligence to put together, when it is so much easier to just get on a website and rant (like I do, because sarah is insufferable on all acocunts). Your work is invaluable. And that you took the effort to do this, even more so. This has the makings of an entire "debunking" series that can blow the cover on everything she does thats scammy.
- ED books
- That shitshow of a podcast thats just ane cho chamber of their friends and family
- The upcoming cookbook (cant wait to see how bad it fails)
- Her youtube channel itself, for promoting disordered, problematic, unscientific fitness and health content

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It doesn’t matter. Literally no one is reading this thing. It‘ll be her stans supporting her ‘hard work’, nothing more. It’s not an actual cookbook.

It’s going to be an *aesthetic* cookbook. No one will actually read it. So as long as there are no typos on the cover, it’s fine.
Though it will probably just be a picture of her family on the front and Sunee on the cover. No words. Less to F up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New bingo card for this devastating weather event across Sydney this week
- Sarah talking about/showing herself using the dryer
- Focks has so much energy cooped up in the house / my cRaZy toddlah
- Insta stories showing rain on the windows of her million dollah house
- No mention of the thousands of people having to evacuate their homes
- Whinging about missing sunlight
- It feels illegal to go for a walk (… now that it’s stopped raining)

Hope any NSW tattlers stay safe!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
New bingo card for this devastating weather event across Sydney this week
- Sarah talking about/showing herself using the dryer
- Focks has so much energy cooped up in the house / my cRaZy toddlah
- Insta stories showing rain on the windows of her million dollah house
- No mention of the thousands of people having to evacuate their homes
- Whinging about missing sunlight
- It feels illegal to go for a walk (… now that it’s stopped raining)

Hope any NSW tattlers stay safe!
And hasn't been for a walk in ThReE WeEkS (I.e. a few days) when she does eventually go

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And hasn't been for a walk in ThReE WeEkS (I.e. a few days) when she does eventually go
Also will need to include
- rolls eyes at Fox
- mentions how illegal it feels to go to a workout (or illegal to do anything it seems)
- talks about how refreshed she feels after wellness week fortnight
- Marionette in an unsafe sleep arrangement
- some kind of dig at Kurt for working and leaving her at home with two kids when it’s raining so she can’t take them out to BuRN 0fF TODDLAAAH 3nErgY

Sis is Q U I E T
She’s been quiet on Weekends/Sundays pretty regularly - except when Kurt left for a week 4 days ironically. I wonder if he’s had words with her about giving them a few social media free days. Sarah’s day Insta only operates Mon-Fri during business hours - tell me again how she’s not a business?

Reactions: 23
View attachment 1387318Dry hummus from Sunnee founder Sarah’s Day anyone? Look at how crumbly it is at the edges!!!
“If theres one thing you know about me, I love to snack. I pretty much graze throughout the day”. Well because you have an ED?
And she says her recipe is so simple, your going to love her. Its a typical, normal hummus recipe. (except without TAHINI!!!!!!! WTAF!) Allllll hummus recipe’s are that simple dumbass.

This is how smooth hummus should be you pitiful excuse for a fOoDiE.View attachment 1387330
Her hommus specifically looks like that BECAUSE she left the tahini out of the recipe. I know this because when I was in the depths of my own ED I made my own hommus too. Except when I saw how many calories tahini had in it I thought I’d be super clever, save on calories, and leave the tahini out. Nope, mistake. I ended up with the exact kind of hommus in her picture, a dry crumbly paste that was pretty much inedible and I ended up having to throw the whole thing out.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
It’s going to be an *aesthetic* cookbook. No one will actually read it. So as long as there are no typos on the cover, it’s fine.
Though it will probably just be a picture of her family on the front and Sunee on the cover. No words. Less to F up.
No way she would share the spotlight and put her family on the cover.

I’m sure they, well the boys at least, will get a guest spot inside.

Reactions: 9
Hi everyone.

I guess I’ll start off by explaining where I’ve been. Long story short, over the last couple years my mental health has absolutely gone down the drain, and The Sez’s antics were a bit too much to take for me at times. Even now as I caught up on the last couple threads, the way she treats her own children is upsetting to read. I think it’s pretty telling that I can step back from Tattle or anything Sez related for almost a year yet come back to see most things unchanged. She really does live in a time capsule.

But on to some good news, I have just come out with another video on Sarah, this time dissecting the antics of her Sunee app. This was overwhelming to research, since there is so much information that is out there, so I narrowed it down to just one topic and only included the information that I think is important. Most of you might be aware of a lot of these already, but still, I hope you take some time out of your day to check this out. In terms of Tattle, I’ll still be around as much as I can, because I absolutely love this community. I truly mean it when I say this, but you guys have helped me through so much and I think this is the least I can do to give back, so hope you like this one.

Also, happy NAIDOC week! Love you all <3

It’s good to see you back but completely support taking a break if it’s all getting too much.

This video was excellent! So entertaining but also very well researched. You’re a fantastic storyteller. This must have taken you a lot of time and I think it really paid off

Happy NAIDOC week! ❤💛🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have a funny story: when the app came out, there was a post with this SAME RECIPE and she called it Chickpea Hummus.” At the time, she was roasted pretty hard in the comments 😂 like that’s what hummus IS hahaha. Anyways around this time I was also so fed up with her, and started ranting to my coworker. We work for a catering company, she is a very skilled chef, so I had a lot of fun showing her Sez’s horrible Sunee posts. So to this day my coworker and I refer to her as Chickpea Hummus Girl. Examples include “what has Chickpea Hummus Girl been up to lately? Any fresh scandals?” So the fact that this is circulating again has me cackling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.