Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to buy a copy and then forward it to Hello Fresh 😏
The only new recipes in this book, that arnt on Sunnee will be those direct rip off's from hello fresh and woolworths weeklys lol

What are our guesses on the Sunnee cook books name?

Mine is "Shadee"

As in the whole operation of her business's are Shadee AF

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s going to be an *aesthetic* cookbook. No one will actually read it. So as long as there are no typos on the cover, it’s fine.
Though it will probably just be a picture of her family on the front and Sunee on the cover. No words. Less to F up.
She's not on the cover! She wants to make it so aesthetic on your shelves so lucky she knows her teeth will scare everyone away.

Also idk how to upload youtubes onto Reddit but someone should put Nodi's video on there! There's often questions form people about if Sunee is useful/worth it and I'm sure more will head there when her cookbook is released.

Reactions: 22
Who's going to tell her that cookbook is one word, not two? I can't wait for all the delicious typos in the final copy!

I recall her saying she did a photoshoot for the author pics and it was her and the boys, but not Kurt...🤐

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
sarah wearing ankle weights on the stair master… what year is it, 2014?
what benefit does that have at all? Tell me Sarah.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
The only new recipes in this book, that arnt on Sunnee will be those direct rip off's from hello fresh and woolworths weeklys lol

What are our guesses on the Sunnee cook books name?

Mine is "Shadee"

As in the whole operation of her business's are Shadee AF
Or SLoPPee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry, me again. But sis just informed us she used to have a really good memory. I beg to differ.
Anyway, apparently she hasn’t been able to work out in the gym in sooooo long. 🤔 I count at least three times last week and that was her alone week when Kurt deserted her.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also…witch just posted herself on the STAIRMASTER…with ANKLE WEIGHTS…and the caption ‘just aiming for a chill 10 minute cool down’. On what bleeping planet is that chill?!? Ok Sez, keep feeding yourself that bull tit 💩
It’s so disordered and I feel sorry for her vulnerable audience 😢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Sorry, me again. But sis just informed us she used to have a really good memory. I beg to differ.
Anyway, apparently she hasn’t been able to work out in the gym in sooooo long. 🤔 I count at least three times last week and that was her alone week when Kurt deserted her.
Haha I read that last bit as Kurt “detested” her. I mean it’s probably not wrong… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1DB55B01-D0D6-4E2B-907D-D41271901DBC.jpeg
Just saw this come up in my Facebook newsfeed. 🤢 Firstly aiming poopy bloom to peoples kiddies? And secondly, can she write health benefits?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
There is no way Sarah does not live in an alternate reality. She just said she hasn’t been able to work out at the gym in sooo long? She had at least 3 workouts last week that were not at home, and she has posted herself many times leaving the gym, she literally storied last Sunday saying she was getting a workout in because Kurt was going to the snow for a “week” and she was in her car on the way home from the gym. Anyone remember the hilarious video of her popping her collarbone out with a PUFFER JACKET on lolllll

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She is such a bleeping LIAR. How is she not getting caught out in her constant lies??
Live your best life by bleeping off

• Haha
Reactions: 29
On Sarah’s stories
“ I went to the gym and then my phone notified me I had a facial which I forgot about. Thank goodness Kurt was working from home so I was like “ gotta go bye “

is she ever with both her children at the same time? Kurt’s at home trying to work lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
In the hospital after falling from going unconscious after a hycosy ultrasound. I’m in a small room full of other people being observed. Sarah could never!! Me, I don’t mind having a few “friends” if it means I don’t die 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.