Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely disagree here. Every maternal health nurse and dentist will advise you to wean your child off a bottle once they are old enough to hold a cup. Because a bottle will affect the shape of the teeth and mouth and the sugar in milk can also cause tooth decay. He falls asleep with it so they don’t brush teeth after.

I find it just so strange that Sarah talks about her three month old to self soothe but her three year old doesn’t even know how to yet or even sleep by himself. He needs a bottle and parent at night with him. How will they break the habit? Same with the dummy don’t even get me started on that one 🙄
Well not all day long of course! 1 at night won’t do much damage.

Reactions: 1
7FCD7F11-CF02-4957-A171-9A879B456912.jpeg
Dry hummus from Sunnee founder Sarah’s Day anyone? Look at how crumbly it is at the edges!!!
“If theres one thing you know about me, I love to snack. I pretty much graze throughout the day”. Well because you have an ED?
And she says her recipe is so simple, your going to love her. Its a typical, normal hummus recipe. (except without TAHINI!!!!!!! WTAF!) Allllll hummus recipe’s are that simple dumbass.

This is how smooth hummus should be you pitiful excuse for a fOoDiE.
83522D9E-E14C-4128-9F53-1EF70B35A276.jpeg

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 45
Its a typical, normal hummus recipe. (except without TAHINI!!!!!!! WTAF!) Allllll hummus recipe’s are that simple dumbass.
So it's not hummus

LOL

It's just a chickpea mash, it would taste GARBAGE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1387318Dry hummus from Sunnee founder Sarah’s Day anyone? Look at how crumbly it is at the edges!!!
“If theres one thing you know about me, I love to snack. I pretty much graze throughout the day”. Well because you have an ED?
And she says her recipe is so simple, your going to love her. Its a typical, normal hummus recipe. (except without TAHINI!!!!!!! WTAF!) Allllll hummus recipe’s are that simple dumbass.

This is how smooth hummus should be you pitiful excuse for a fOoDiE.View attachment 1387330
She’s essentially omitted the fat (ie the deliciousness). This screams of a disordered version of hommus.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She is extremely disordered then because tahini is a healthy fat, just like avocado is. Yet she eats avocados. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep. Obviously things like eggs and avocado are her ‘safe’ foods. Hence why she’s always seen eating them (and pretty much only them). It’s so sad and harmful to those that don’t know better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Something seems really off on the Sunee Instagram page. There is max 6 comments on a post, sometimes only one, and yet there are sooo many likes.
Also, she has hidden the number of likes on the posts.

On the most recent chickpea mash, people are confused with the lack of tahini.

All screams like bought likes and followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Something seems really off on the Sunee Instagram page. There is max 6 comments on a post, sometimes only one, and yet there are sooo many likes.
Also, she has hidden the number of likes on the posts.

On the most recent chickpea mash, people are confused with the lack of tahini.

All screams like bought likes and followers.
I love that we’ve already coined it “chickpea mash” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi everyone.

I guess I’ll start off by explaining where I’ve been. Long story short, over the last couple years my mental health has absolutely gone down the drain, and The Sez’s antics were a bit too much to take for me at times. Even now as I caught up on the last couple threads, the way she treats her own children is upsetting to read. I think it’s pretty telling that I can step back from Tattle or anything Sez related for almost a year yet come back to see most things unchanged. She really does live in a time capsule.

But on to some good news, I have just come out with another video on Sarah, this time dissecting the antics of her Sunee app. This was overwhelming to research, since there is so much information that is out there, so I narrowed it down to just one topic and only included the information that I think is important. Most of you might be aware of a lot of these already, but still, I hope you take some time out of your day to check this out. In terms of Tattle, I’ll still be around as much as I can, because I absolutely love this community. I truly mean it when I say this, but you guys have helped me through so much and I think this is the least I can do to give back, so hope you like this one.

Also, happy NAIDOC week! Love you all <3

• Heart
Reactions: 116
Fancy worrying about getting your infant to self soothe when you haven’t even managed to help your toddler to do it? Focus some time to help 🦊 sleep happily in his own bed . There’s plenty of time for M to learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hi everyone.

I guess I’ll start off by explaining where I’ve been. Long story short, over the last couple years my mental health has absolutely gone down the drain, and The Sez’s antics were a bit too much to take for me at times. Even now as I caught up on the last couple threads, the way she treats her own children is upsetting to read. I think it’s pretty telling that I can step back from Tattle or anything Sez related for almost a year yet come back to see most things unchanged. She really does live in a time capsule.

But on to some good news, I have just come out with another video on Sarah, this time dissecting the antics of her Sunee app. This was overwhelming to research, since there is so much information that is out there, so I narrowed it down to just one topic and only included the information that I think is important. Most of you might be aware of a lot of these already, but still, I hope you take some time out of your day to check this out. In terms of Tattle, I’ll still be around as much as I can, because I absolutely love this community. I truly mean it when I say this, but you guys have helped me through so much and I think this is the least I can do to give back, so hope you like this one.

Welcome back, Nodi! It's lovely to hear from you again! Well done on creating another masterpiece 👏 👏👏👏👏
ETA Nodi, you are very beautiful!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Re: Cookbook
Is the plan to get rid of the app entirely? If so, do the current subscribers get a free book, or are they expected to ALSO buy that??
Imagine spending so much $ on an app that gets discontinued and turned into a book and you have to buy that too....
Alternatively, maybe current subscribers know how tit it is and aren't interested in the book. I imagine part of the book appeal for Sarah is not having to upload content every week. After this, what will even be her job anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi everyone.

So happy to hear from you! I have missed you here. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Re: Cookbook
Is the plan to get rid of the app entirely? If so, do the current subscribers get a free book, or are they expected to ALSO buy that??
Imagine spending so much $ on an app that gets discontinued and turned into a book and you have to buy that too....
Alternatively, maybe current subscribers know how tit it is and aren't interested in the book. I imagine part of the book appeal for Sarah is not having to upload content every week. After this, what will even be her job anymore?
I think we can assume with 100% certainty that current purchasers of the app are not getting the book for free. 😂

Contrary to what Sarah has said about ‘LoViNg tO dO gIvEAwAys’, she wants every penny in her clutches.

Even in her busted ‘wellness week’ she tried that tit and none of it stuck - she was actively called out for promising free content which was then proven to be hidden behind a (subscription) paywall.

Reactions: 30
I had to laugh the other day when she said "you know when you're just craving food" 🤣 Ummm..yes ordinary people everywhere everyday need food. A craving is for a specific food.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hi everyone.

Hi Nodi, it's so good to see you back. I raced to watch your video and was blown away with how good it is. I hope loads of Sezzy stans check it out and have their eyes opened. Thanks for all the work you put into making it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.