Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the hospital after falling from going unconscious after a hycosy ultrasound. I’m in a small room full of other people being observed. Sarah could never!! Me, I don’t mind having a few “friends” if it means I don’t die 😂
Geez that sounds awful hope you feel better!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi everyone.

I guess I’ll start off by explaining where I’ve been. Long story short, over the last couple years my mental health has absolutely gone down the drain, and The Sez’s antics were a bit too much to take for me at times. Even now as I caught up on the last couple threads, the way she treats her own children is upsetting to read. I think it’s pretty telling that I can step back from Tattle or anything Sez related for almost a year yet come back to see most things unchanged. She really does live in a time capsule.

But on to some good news, I have just come out with another video on Sarah, this time dissecting the antics of her Sunee app. This was overwhelming to research, since there is so much information that is out there, so I narrowed it down to just one topic and only included the information that I think is important. Most of you might be aware of a lot of these already, but still, I hope you take some time out of your day to check this out. In terms of Tattle, I’ll still be around as much as I can, because I absolutely love this community. I truly mean it when I say this, but you guys have helped me through so much and I think this is the least I can do to give back, so hope you like this one.

Also, happy NAIDOC week! Love you all <3

Omg ily welcome back You have missed you so much ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry, me again. But sis just informed us she used to have a really good memory. I beg to differ.
Anyway, apparently she hasn’t been able to work out in the gym in sooooo long. 🤔 I count at least three times last week and that was her alone week when Kurt deserted her.
Considering Sarah’s Day content is supposed to be “health & fitness” she sure talks about never going to the gym a lot. I mean, we know she does regularly because she posts about it all the time, but if I was someone only causally keeping up with her I’d see all these posts talking about how it’s been ages since she’s worked out/been to the gym. Not very motivating or inspiring.

I’m someone who ACTUALLY integrates fitness and health into their real life (with a 9-5 and everything) and I consistently go 3 times a week. Maybe sometimes I’ll have an off day but unless I’m sick or injured I never skip a week or more worth of workouts because I have performance goals I want to achieve. The way sarah talks about herself it comes across like she’s a casual exerciser and nothing to aspire to if I was on a “health and fitness journey”.

Reactions: 29
In the hospital after falling from going unconscious after a hycosy ultrasound. I’m in a small room full of other people being observed. Sarah could never!! Me, I don’t mind having a few “friends” if it means I don’t die 😂
Sending you some love. I had one of those a few months back. We women get all the fun draw cards don't we.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New bingo card for this devastating weather event across Sydney this week
- Sarah talking about/showing herself using the dryer
- Focks has so much energy cooped up in the house / my cRaZy toddlah
- Insta stories showing rain on the windows of her million dollah house
- No mention of the thousands of people having to evacuate their homes
- Whinging about missing sunlight
- It feels illegal to go for a walk (… now that it’s stopped raining)

Hope any NSW tattlers stay safe!

I totally read this in Jimmy Rees‘s voice when he does the POV checkout.😅

Sarah saying she hasn’t been to the gym in three weeks - beep

Sarah mentioning the floods in her state - be..oh nah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Holistic Princess is extra animated this afternoon
cos she's getting an #UndisclosedAd facial. I can't decide which of these shots is my favourite. 🤔🤔
Screenshot_20220704-162957_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-162800_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-162848_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-162921_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1390507Just saw this come up in my Facebook newsfeed. 🤢 Firstly aiming poopy bloom to peoples kiddies? And secondly, can she write health benefits?
She pays for a batch of sponsored posts and still refuses to get a proof reader 🤦‍♀️ (I've instead of ice) Such professionalism.

Also I think she might be able to skirt around the new TGA rules by being vague by saying "health benefits" and not specifying what they are. Not 100% on that though

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Who wants to bet that she actually got lips or botox instead of a facial today? If she goes quiet on her stories gor a while it could be why. I noticed they also do injectable’s there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“But I never get any ME time!!!”

Did anyone see the comment about being over enthusiastic about wearing ankle weights?

Reactions: 23
Does she mean hasn’t been to a gym as in has only gone to “studios” of late?

Remember everyone - a workout isn’t a workout if you’re not sMaShInG it out and putting unnecessary ankle weights on. Also while you’re at it go back to 2015 and have a sprint the stair master…

Reactions: 30
She out there living her best life going to the gym 🤣 Living the best monday she had for months? Year??? when she doesn’t look after anyone. Those poor boys

Reactions: 28
I just don't get her obsession with not disclosing ads?! like what does it do other that give the viewer an idea that it might be an unbiased opinion as she is being paid or gifted something. But how does it disadvantage Sarah by being honest!?

Reactions: 19
So sorry girl, that’s happened to me and it’s really tit.
You’re right sez would never
Hope you are doing ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who’s hair is this? Did she save the locks they chopped off Frog?

Also she can duck right off with the bullshit about never getting time to herself or going to the gym. I legit never ever get to exercise anymore because I have two young kids and I’m a teacher so there’s no opportunities for me to workout. I’m too busy actually working or I’m in mUm MoDe. Maybe I need a break from her bullshit because it’s really triggering me

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
375A9B18-C4C7-4FF6-AEE0-BD53CA4C9FE1.png

Wow! Wellness Week (extended mix) really did her SO MUCH good! She's out here living her best life. Exuding energy, vitality, the very epitome of wellness, this girl right here 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.