Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a so-called "foodie", her meals are so incredibly boring! She just serves up the same-old same-old ingredients in different combinations...dull.

Her meals seem very “health alternative” over foodie tbh.

I’m watching Food Safari, and that is a foodies dream.
Considering that many of the restaurants featured in the show are in Sydney, I’m surprised she hasn’t taken inspiration from them, seeing as she is a “huge foodie”

• Heart
Reactions: 28
For a so-called "foodie", her meals are so incredibly boring! She just serves up the same-old same-old ingredients in different combinations...dull.
I’m guessing her parents praised every little thing she did as a kid and gave her an ego. She must think that when she does the most basic, mediocre things that it’s revolutionary and never been seen or done before.
I genuinely think she makes food and thinks to her self “duck yeah sezzy, you could make money off this recipe”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Also, for a foodie, its weird how little she is excited to eat out. We never see them trying out different cuisines or eating at restaurants. Even if she does the odd uber eats or breakfast on the go and bothers to share it, its the same stuff she eats at home. Avo or poached eggs on toast.

Reactions: 53
Also, for a foodie, its weird how little she is excited to eat out. We never see them trying out different cuisines or eating at restaurants. Even if she does the odd uber eats or breakfast on the go and bothers to share it, its the same stuff she eats at home. Avo or poached eggs on toast.

Probably because she would actually have to pay for it, and not be sponsored to go out.

Either that or because nowhere has food that is GF DF organic, free range and whatever other request she has for her food.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Probably because she would actually have to pay for it, and not be sponsored to go out.

Either that or because nowhere has food that is GF DF organic, free range and whatever other request she has for her food.
I think its mostly because she ISNT a foodie. Her disorder doesnt allow her.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Anyone else catch in the vlog that Fox still has a bottle at nighttime in bed?
I don’t know about other parents but I would certainly not want my terrible parental mistakes and flaws out there for everyone to witness including my own friends and family and eventually for your own kids to watch that back when they’re older?

Also I didn’t think it was strange for her sister or mum to stay over to help, it’s nice to have a solid support system but why do they have to sleep in bed with Focks? Why don’t they have a proper guestroom in their 5 bedroom house?
Having a bottle at 3 isn’t so terrible though. Some kids need it a bit longer :) doesn’t mean it’s a parenting mistake.

Reactions: 9
*eye bleeping herself fishing for compliments*

‘You look incredible! Mummy on the other hand…’

She knows that she’s got makeup on and clearly had done her hair/tried harder than she has in a long time.

Why not just start her story with ‘I feel so much more human today!’

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She's so not a foodie, no matter how many times she says it. She's also not a holistic goddess, domestic princess, saaahhh busy, a perfectionist, or environmentally conscious.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Having a bottle at 3 isn’t so terrible though. Some kids need it a bit longer :) doesn’t mean it’s a parenting mistake.
Absolutely disagree here. Every maternal health nurse and dentist will advise you to wean your child off a bottle once they are old enough to hold a cup. Because a bottle will affect the shape of the teeth and mouth and the sugar in milk can also cause tooth decay. He falls asleep with it so they don’t brush teeth after.

I find it just so strange that Sarah talks about her three month old to self soothe but her three year old doesn’t even know how to yet or even sleep by himself. He needs a bottle and parent at night with him. How will they break the habit? Same with the dummy don’t even get me started on that one 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 63
She doesn’t care about food. She cares about control.

Reactions: 38
How does her cult watch those stories and not question how she took every opportunity to talk crap about her own kid. I don't get it. She makes him the scapegoat for everything. She couldn't possibly use her exercise room regularly because 🦊 is there, so she must go to a gym to get a proper workout in.

Reactions: 25
Being a foodie isn't the same as being obsessed with food due to years of disordered, restrictive eating. People with long-term eating disorders often wind up pursuing careers in the food, nutrition, or fitness industries because of this obsession - long-term restriction literally alters the way your brain works. Plus, when it's been your life for so long, it's genuinely really difficult to identify your obsession as something strange and harmful.

The self-soothing thing really freaks me out, especially since there seem to be comments defending it. You shouldn't assume that your baby can self-soothe....

And then with Fox being a good big brother being a surprise.. Because I guess surfy grom boys can't be gentle ever? Or have feelings? I have a cousin who is the mom to three boys #boymom, all of which are super into sports, high-energy, all the typical "boyish" things (according to Sarah) and guess what? They dote over their younger cousins because, get this, children are empathetic, multi-dimensional human beings.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I don’t think she knows what tedious means…

Also she’s confirmed that all the recipes in the cookbook are from the app and the book is just to be a ✨vibe✨ in the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think she knows what tedious means…

Also she’s confirmed that all the recipes in the cookbook are from the app and the book is just to be a ✨vibe✨ in the kitchen
So basically we can go print some Sun3E tit on A3 at Officeworks and have the same for a lot cheaper?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What I don’t get is, if this cookbook is to compensate for Sunee being such a flop (which I 10% believe it is). Why wouldn’t she invest this money into making Sunee better? More of a Keep It Cleaner style app. She could add her sEzZY tIMeR, workouts of herself, her recipes, even a little wellness hub with her physio, and other qualified professionals (AKA not Sarah)

I still wouldn’t get it, and we all know it would be a bunch of tit, but given that’s what she essentially is doing now and has people falling for, why would that not be the direction she heads in.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What are our bets on where the cook book will be priced?

Bearing in mind this numpty can charge $70 for a PDF file, just imagine the mark up when she has to take into account the additional costs associated with printing, storage, shipping, etc.

My guess is $90.00 (minimum).

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.