Sarahs Day #58 She wouldn't be under spiritual attacks if she had just got the covid vax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what the duck kind of toastie is this.
That aint a toastie.
Look how thick the tomato is!
It's cut worse and thicker than a giant bit of onion in a whoppa.
Who puts cucumber and beetroot in an actual toastie??
This is literally like that 'rainbow sandwich' recipe she gave.
Like what the duck.
I cannot.
We used to call these Ploughman’s sandwiches. SANDWICHES 🙄 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Reactions: 9
I can't believe she left this in and posted it to insta? HAHAAAAAA

her stans are so dumb i swear to god. anyone who sees that should know that she is CALCULATED

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Women in the US just lost the right to their bodily autonomy Sarah, no one gives a duck about your aLoNE TiMe during WeLLnEsS wEek. Apart from being a performative raging Christian, She will def not acknowledge this dark day for women anyway because she refuses to address anything going on in the world outside her privileged little Cronulla bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Hi all. I’m new here so I hope it’s ok for me to jump in and ask this here. I saw Sarah had mentioned having a prolapse with her first birth and then she mentioned she felt it had come back after the second birth, but I can’t find her talking about it anywhere else? Does she talk about it in depth anywhere? I’m just so curious how she works out the way she does if she has a prolapse.

Reactions: 8
Women in the US just lost the right to their bodily autonomy Sarah, no one gives a duck about your aLoNE TiMe during WeLLnEsS wEek. Apart from being a performative raging Christian, She will def not acknowledge this dark day for women anyway because she refuses to address anything going on in the world outside her privileged little Cronulla bubble.
Sarah is the first to complain about minor inconveniences in her life, but when there's big things in the world happening (not just today, but the floods, Ukraine, School shootings, ect...), she's also the first to be silent about it. Her priorities of what she thinks is "interesting" and "useful" to post are horrific.

Oops, silly me! She did post about the floods! She posted saying how "There has been like heaps of rain in Australia, and now theres heaps of mould in my house and my life is so hard blah blah blah"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Abortion rights, floods and world war three? Not gonna mention it
Sarah is the first to complain about minor inconveniences in her life, but when there's big things in the world happening (not just today, but the floods, Ukraine, School shootings, ect...), she's also the first to be silent about it. Her priorities of what she thinks is "interesting" and "useful" to post are horrific.

Oops, silly me! She did post about the floods! She posted saying how "There has been like heaps of rain in Australia, and now theres heaps of mould in my house and my life is so hard blah blah blah"
unfortunately that disgraceful Instagram story is burned into my mind forever.

Reactions: 13
From June 30 influencers are not allowed to post testimonial’s for products on their Social media. The headline in todays paper was “ death to the Wellness Influencer”. wonder how the sneaky Sezbot will get around this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
When you forget to move your jumper for the collar bone pop off camera before you start filming and then out of habit expose yourself doing it
She is seriously mentally not okay, like pathologically ILL. Get help Sarah, you are not well.

Reactions: 20
Kurt is going away to the snow for a week
Tattle - 🤣🥳😏👏👏🤛
Bring on the sh** show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
What wonderland is this girl living in? A few weeks post covid? It's only been a week, right?
Yep, I've been keeping track. She still had symptoms and was throwing up Jun 19 so it's only been a week.

it's like she's both trying to distance herself from having covid but also wants to drag it out by saying she's taking aaages to get over it. She's probably realised she'll have a heap of content if she has long covid so guess what sis is going to have. Just as Kurt goes away. How convenient. Long covid is the new fragile baby bird.

Reactions: 35
also wants to drag it out by saying she's taking aaages to get over it.
Also weirdly flexing about how quickly she's back at working out, even while saying she has no energy for anything heavier.
She's truly psychologically not okay.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.