Sarahs Day #58 She wouldn't be under spiritual attacks if she had just got the covid vax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean this with no disrespect to Malakai he is an innocent child unfortunately who was born into this world as the spawn of dumb and dumber - but I have a genuine question, he doesn’t seem like he has a majorly obvious disability ? Perhaps it’s something that will show through childhood. Anyone got any ideas ?

edit: seeing as Scuz won’t share details but baited her entire pregnancy on her horrific situation of something wrong with Malakai

Reactions: 4
I mean this with no disrespect to Malakai he is an innocent child unfortunately who was born into this world as the spawn of dumb and dumber - but I have a genuine question, he doesn’t seem like he has a majorly obvious disability ? Perhaps it’s something that will show through childhood. Anyone got any ideas ?

edit: seeing as Scuz won’t share details but baited her entire pregnancy on her horrific situation of something wrong with Malakai
Not all disabilities are physically obvious and a newborn baby/baby as young as M is too young to be able to tell whether he has a disability. He may never seem obviously disabled because some disabilities are invisible.

Also I could be wrong but I don’t think Sarah ever said he had a disability. She said he had a genetic condition but genetic condition isn’t the same thing as having a disability.

I’m not defending Sarah AT ALL. She is a terrible person and the way she has handled M’s health is disgusting but I think it’s important to call out toxic/misinformed ideas such as “all disabilities are physically obvious” because this is not the case and this misconception is damaging to the disabled community.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Not all disabilities are physically obvious and a newborn baby/baby as young as M is too young to be able to tell whether he has a disability. He may never seem obviously disabled because some disabilities are invisible.

Also I could be wrong but I don’t think Sarah ever said he had a disability. She said he had a genetic condition but genetic condition isn’t the same thing as having a disability.

I’m not defending Sarah AT ALL. She is a terrible person and the way she has handled M’s health is disgusting but I think it’s important to call out toxic/misinformed ideas such as “all disabilities are physically obvious” because this is not the case and this misconception is damaging to the disabled community.
Very true but you forgot to mention that it was actually a spiritual attack and she prayed it away. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1365982Are Sarah’s stans ok? This is a response to somebody saying her plant needs to be watered 😂
Since when is she 'barely able to get out of bed"? Also it's a new plant so clearly she had time to go to the shop and buy it, you can take THE TWO MINUTES it takes to water them! If you're too busy to look after plants but one! Or instead of doing a 5 min insta story rant use that time to water your plants.

Reactions: 24
E4FB1484-1862-4EF0-84B3-295956A03C69.png
5AA80707-09FF-4B0D-9346-D937BF2A2F8F.jpeg

Her usual tactic of gaining lost followers back with a giveaway…..isn’t working either!!!!

The give away was yesterday and she lost followers. I imagine she gained some too, so she probably lost more than 111

This is even with the giveaway that asks people to follow her to win……
Ooh double post. Missed this 😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Could you actually imagine seeing an influenza taking this sort of picture 🤪

C42E4DFA-8D54-48D6-B4C2-8056467B97E7.jpeg

I simply CANNOT with those sunglasses pinching her shark nostrils. They look horrible!
I remember back in the day I said she looked like Voldemort and I got EATEN ALIVE 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What the hell is that move?
I went to the reel to watch it in motion and it’s worse than I thought. Sumo/plié squats are definitely a part of modern barre and Pilates. As are calf/heel raises in a sumo squat. But that wibble wobble back and forth? Not a move I’ve ever seen or been instructed to do in any of the different classes I’ve taken at ~6 different gyms. She’s moving far too quickly for that move to be productive or safe for beginners. (Hello, rolled ankles! 👋)

Time under tension is a very important part of Pilates, as is intentionally “stacking” movements and staying in control instead of using momentum. Most classes also have you work to fatigue on one side and then do the same movement on the other. The tricep kickbacks are just unnecessarily complicating the exercise. Especially since there was no stacking incorporated in the circuit (I.e., doing each move in isolation, then combos, then a full sequence).

Reactions: 22
Why is she carrying her laptop down the street like a weirdo... Is it so all the strangers she walks past know She's a #bossbabemum?

Screenshot_20220624-140113_Instagram.jpg

Her bag is clearly big enough for it ...
Screenshot_20220624-140121_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Thank you! Super helpful thoughts and I agree and not where I was trying to come from at ALL. Totally respect that and suffer from invisible disability myself. Truly
Hope little Malakai lives a good healthy happy life. The way Sarah just carried on though had a lot of people wondering.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1366559View attachment 1366560
Her usual tactic of gaining lost followers back with a giveaway…..isn’t working either!!!!

The give away was yesterday and she lost followers. I imagine she gained some too, so she probably lost more than 111

Ooh double post. Missed this 😃
Great minds hey 😂

While Sarah does still have a following, I find it so hilarious that every time Sarah is mentioned in a Facebook group, it’s always 95% of people saying how much they dislike her.

I remember when I first followed her, she had hoards of fans and any post about her was always 95% stans.
I know some stans still defend her (like that photo that was posted earlier in the thread) but I don’t think Sarah is ever going to get to where she used to be when she was at her peak. I think it’s a combination of this forum, her disgusting true self and the fact that actual qualified professionals call her out all the time.
I’d be sooo embarrassed is I was her. She is the laughing stock of the “fitness/food” influencer world.

Reactions: 36
Now I'm not from Australia so you guys may have a different definition, but to me a toastie is a sandwich that is then fried or put in a toast machine/grill plate so it's all toasted together and is all buttery and melted and delicious.

This clearly is a sandwich made out of 2 pieces of toast.

SmartSelect_20220624-140742_Instagram.jpg

ETA: that top piece of bread doesn't even look brown 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Now I'm not from Australia so you guys may have a different definition, but to me a toastie is a sandwich that is then fried or put in a toast machine/grill plate so it's all toasted together and is all buttery and melted and delicious.

View attachment 1366843
You’re right, what she has photographed is a sandwich most definitely not a toastie.

I’m from Western Australia and a toastie is exactly what you described, I know the Australian eastern states have some different words for things than what we use over here, but I’m 99% sure a toastie would still be the same thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1366843
She's literally just melted that bit of "cheese", the bread underneath is still soft as it's drooping. Also, those tomatoes are as thick as the bread. There's no way you could eat this without it falling apart. But then she'd never eat this so she wouldn't know.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I went to the reel to watch it in motion and it’s worse than I thought. Sumo/plié squats are definitely a part of modern barre and Pilates. As are calf/heel raises in a sumo squat. But that wibble wobble back and forth? Not a move I’ve ever seen or been instructed to do in any of the different classes I’ve taken at ~6 different gyms. She’s moving far too quickly for that move to be productive or safe for beginners. (Hello, rolled ankles! 👋)

Time under tension is a very important part of Pilates, as is intentionally “stacking” movements and staying in control instead of using momentum. Most classes also have you work to fatigue on one side and then do the same movement on the other. The tricep kickbacks are just unnecessarily complicating the exercise. Especially since there was no stacking incorporated in the circuit (I.e., doing each move in isolation, then combos, then a full sequence).
reminds me a lot of Beachbody and unnecessary moves to make you FEEL like you're doing something advanced and fun, but in reality, is very dangerous. This appeals to Sarah because she likes looking advanced, but more apparently likes to FEEL like she's doing something. Back in the day she said she liked "ninja training" where she'd do complicated handstands and flexibility moves that did nothing but just put her at risk for injury and annoy everyone in the gym. It's kind of like when I was a kid and wanted one of those cash register toys so bad because it was satisfying to press the buttons and feel important. Similar also to MLM titles that are meant to be important but don't mean anything. Like Regional VicePresident Emerald Princess Scam Schnitty 3000.

ALAS, Sarah's main goal is cardio and looking cool, but I think it's interesting to note that she personally feels cool when she does this ish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Unrelated but for any of the American lovely ladies on here, I'm so sorry about the news over there and the rights that have, and will soon be, ripped from you. It's a very sad day. Can't believe they're going to go after access to contraception as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Her latest stories : “4 month SlEeP rEgReSsIoN”

…or is it that he’s simply a baby? And one who has had no real routine or structure since being pushed out of her magical vag?
Her propensity to slap a title on everything is hilarious

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Unrelated but for any of the American lovely ladies on here, I'm so sorry about the news over there and the rights that have, and will soon be, ripped from you. It's a very sad day. Can't believe they're going to go after access to contraception as well.
i second this. sending love to all american’s on this platform it’s a depressing day all round ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her latest stories : “4 month SlEeP rEgReSsIoN”

…or is it that he’s simply a baby? And one who has had no real routine or structure since being pushed out of her magical vag?
Her propensity to slap a title on everything is hilarious
"why you doing this to me?" Were her exact words.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

View attachment 1366843
what the duck kind of toastie is this.
That aint a toastie.
Look how thick the tomato is!
It's cut worse and thicker than a giant bit of onion in a whoppa.
Who puts cucumber and beetroot in an actual toastie??
This is literally like that 'rainbow sandwich' recipe she gave.
Like what the duck.
I cannot.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.